Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

Please add more lags to the smooth running game, maybe for dx15. Also stop introduce optional leagues... like last 4 leagues you can skip the content if you wish, which makes game easier also hurts the effort you as developers spent to make. Is this the future of POE? Casual leagues adding to the core after season?
ES changes.

Gee I wonder what that means.

I will take a stab at it.

It will mean that if you have less than 50-100 ex invested in an es char it will become unplayable. GGG balancing.

Try to be the person your dog thinks you are.
Great news, thanks!

"
Qarl wrote:
As builds relying on damage-over-time will be affected by mechanics changes in 3.0.0, the Hand of Wisdom and Action will likely be nerfed along with them.

What does this mean? In particular: Where can I find information regarding upcoming changes to DoT in 3.0?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
@mathil1 please help with new OP builds after changing ES meta...

your fanboys ^^
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
elron wrote:
Performance tweaks plz! games runs extremly bad

yup, my game also feels less smooth than before all the "performance-improves" here.

running a GTX 660, games like Overwatch on HIGHEST Settings without trouble, but hey
a 4-5 year old Hack 'n Slay wont? :(

awesome game tho! couldnt stop playing since december last year, came back like after 4 years on this epicly old account
Yes! was the best league for me from when im playing path of exile about 3 years from now on.

The big problem was Chayula a big scammer i was not able to find him in any breach on the game or maps impossible. So thats why i want to report him because is employer of ggg and part of the his scamming is fault of the DEV to :(

At starting ok but on the half of the league impossible to play like few weeks because of lag spikes and alot of bugs and i say bugs like a player because i have seen and found alot, half of them reported to support.

My question and the big one is are you guys please can take more care with the builds changes and stuff because it cost me creating 3rd character to be able to play and get the most of the challenges and be able to face the most of the bosses that are really goods in front of manny type of builds are are now useless(definition of useless= not good league staring builds, not viable middle game because one shot in front of some bosses and sometimes 0 damage and cant continue, and useless in endgame because economy to equip the character is to high and impossible to challenge that).

Thanks for reading!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Feb 13, 2017, 7:13:29 AM
WTB 3.0

thanks <3
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Just keep everything as it is, but only nerf or disable vaal pact in combination with ES. And buff life, so life builds can take big hits.

PS: I also miss the old Eldritch Battery mechanic. And hope they re-add it in some way, while keeping the current EB mechanic as well.

Put Vaal, pact back to where it was before, so life builds on the left side of the tree don't have to sacrifice 10 passives to get it.
Need NEW VaalPAct !!!

LL Instanly - but cant regen/recharge ES :D lol

and this
"
Put Vaal, pact back to where it was before
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
Last edited by DEM0ON on Feb 13, 2017, 8:06:36 AM
keep in current form plz it so fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info