Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

So, as an abstract:

- You developers are not sure about the changes you are thinking to implement in the modification of ES // Vaal Pact.

- After all the feedback of the community, not a single mention to Life // Armour // Evasion // Block ? Or you are hiding that info before the release of the patch notes?

- Do you really want to integrate Breach to the core game without any fix to all the lag // fps issues during this league?

Please, again, ES is overwhelming because of the builds that can do end content (most of them not budget friendly) and the huge base stats that provides the items. Assuming that you are going to do something huge like 2.0, think about the consequences, you might kill a lot of good builds and mechanics if you do it wrong. ES builds doesn't have any source of defense besides Enfeeble // TC // Arctic Armour, so think about the damage of the bosses and monsters in map according to the changes you are thinking about.

Keep the good work guys and always consider all the feedback.
NICEEEEEEEEEE
I would love to see breach on Zana mod, but not used like perandus. Perandus at this league was only used to get perandus coffer for the archivment, this is sad bcz kill all the old league perandus, not worth pay 4C for every map to get few perandus coins use then for trying find a good cadiro.

Breach should be a zana mod but with a diferent system.

Just a idea:

lvl 1 zana

- Breach 3c
- Perandus 4c

lvl 2 zana

- Breach 2c
- Perandus 3c

lvl 7 or 8 zana

- Breach 2 alchs or 1c
- Perandus 2 alchs or 1c

Breach league was done! Like this you put breach splinters at the game, not forcing every single map. You force the player use zana mod for farm splinter. At breach league we use zana mods for get more shaped strands with bloodlines, perandus for archivment or beyond for double beyond for YOLO.

I think that way!

I love ES leagues but life should not be this awful to play like now, should buff armour too =x
And bring back melee and bow builds too, I miss split arrow and pierce XD
Todays builds are too much expensives to do the good content like shapers and ubers

In my opinium it should be only avaible via zana and the breach stuff should just stay viable like the breach stones for endgame it shouldnt be removed from the game in my opinium just because its another kind of endgame content,
Hello guys.
Basically all of the builds that I have had success with in this game (meaning reaching endgame) have been CI. It's easy to get the HP needed for my melee builds by just going CI. Crazy eh? That said, why would you even consider nerfing something that works to bring it in line? Fix life, man. I would be EXTREMELY HAPPY if I could make an 8k life character, sans kaoms or some such nonsense. Armour being worth a bit more would be great. I could do SO MUCH MORE in this game. For goodness sake. Don't nerf CI. Pull life up comparably. CI builds don't really reach for armour, AFAIK, but life does. Make the synergy there better. OPEN DOORS. STOP SEALING THINGS AWAY. Let the air in, man. It's stuffy in here. Also, my builds this league have been a ton of fun. They're simple and silly but they work, as far as I'm concerned. I'd be more than happy to even redo them into life based....if I could get comparable survivability. Get rid of these unavoidable one shots. Slowing the blasted game down because people don't wanna get nuked by reflectors and volatiles. Know what're good one-shots, actually? Shaper's big aoe teleport. Malachai's slam. Those things, even with chaos flying around, can be avoidable. Still, rushing through maps as they are, people get smoked by some random stuff that they cannot predict or avoid and that is terrible nonsense. Bosses are the only things that should be nuking characters that easily, if you asked me. We're on the fast track. You need to find a better way of balancing. I say all of this under the assumption that the considered nerfs of VP and CI will kill them utterly. If you do decide to do something like that, you further stifle your game. There are people who will easily make it work, even then, I'm sure...however, I think a better way (though, maybe not easy) is to improve life. More life benefits! Make life great! Make life GREATER!

Breach is cool. Do something about the mobs outside of the expanding breach being invisible AND being able to damage you. Maybe make it so that they are very clearly visible as soon as they are able to damage you.
"
Qarl wrote:
the builds with Hand of Wisdom and Action are incredibly strong

if i had more time
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
fix the performance issues with breach, then we will be able to play the game probably lol
Nice!
Well, all these talk and you can see how ggg is so clueless on how to balance things. I personally wish they fail hard in the 3.0.0 balance and fucked up the game so hard it hits them in the balls, you know, just to wake them up to the reality and being a reminder that they are getting arrogant and nonsensical day by day. typical "Big Bro". Not the startup we used to have. HA HA HA.
"
We are also still working out our plans for Energy Shield and related mechanics (and Keystones). Changes to this defence affect Hand of Wisdom and Action builds significantly, and there may not need to be a nerf to Hand of Wisdom and Action if ES and Vaal Pact based build-options are changed significantly.

PLEASE dont nerf ES, instead BUFF Life etc !!!

Analysis: Why We Should Buff More Than Nerf
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info