Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

Vaal pact nerfed? good, if u want to leech invest into it not just 1 point and facetank everything. Also if u nerf vaal pact nerf monster dmg cuz everyone is going ES + Vaal pact due unnecessary spikes of dmgs.
"
Qarl wrote:
... if ES and Vaal Pact based build-options are changed significantly.

What means if? Are you telling me that you are still not sure that this shit needs to change?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Feb 12, 2017, 8:31:35 PM
Yeh i'm just worried you guys didn't say anything about stupid unavoidable one shot mechanics that simply happen *oh but you didn't read that it had volatile*. >> NO, it was dead before A SINGLE LETTER SHOWED UP.

Because if nerfing ES and vaal pact you better be damm precise about nerfing mob damage also.
And also why not a word about life buffs?!
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Feb 12, 2017, 8:45:13 PM
GGG does not know balanced, they know just destroy,
after 2.6 lowlife/CI "news" game have caped es,5000es max !!!! RRRR
IIIIIIPPPPPPPPP,
regen ES is remove from game RRRRIIIIPPPP,
Vaalpact only 10% effect of leeche instantly RRRIIIIIPPPP,

RRRRIIIIPPPP.

Seriously GGG ..... work for armor that is totally useless, And let ES live...
Nice to see Breach isn't just going to fade away!
Those nerfs are very salty for meta followers. As Hp player i can say i enjoy but this game realy needs some Hp buff.Es builds are game breaker.I never reach 7K hp without kaom , but every CI build can reach 12K ES and they are facetank everything.I think essential items for melee builds are must buff like

>BoR 120-160 to >> 180-250 Hp (maybe even max 270 since we cant wear chest !)
>Kaoms Heart 500 to >> 750 or old 1000 back
Unique shields also need some buff most of them gives low hp strongest one is lioneye gives max 100 still low.
Or if you still ignore players just make %5 life skills %6.

CI is problem of this game itself , Pick CI ++ grab +600 ES gear and be > god. Why you guys never think to nerf CI being chaos immune is very big deal. I thınk you can turn into reduced chaos damage taken %75-80 instead of immunity.

no longer playing
Nice
Nice update, make the Life Base build great again. All the ES gears will be overrated if they nerf those ES + Vaal Pact things on Passive tree.
Rip current Meta and they buff older-league Uniques. Legacy league is back, confirmed.
I havent seen chayula in 3 weeks, and have not finished 1 chayula stone without buying pieces...

and thats what I can look forward too forever in this game?

great.....

ONE MORE CI LEAGUE???????
GGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info