Breach As a Core Game Mechanic

So we can look forward to another 3 months with the same egregious balance issues. Very disappointing.

Thank God it's not a Zana mod, id be triggered.
Double dip is intact (or I read it wrong?), meanwhile, a league-specific item (until 3.0) gets nerfed.

Don't be so mean GGG :D
The part about Energy Shield changes is ominous.

I'd probably sell my ES gear on standard, in case the changes makes the value plummet into the abyss.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
pls implement breaches so they appear in labyrinth only.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Sounds cool. Some thoughts:

I think adding them as mostly map only content would be good. Goes along with that "beyond the golden gears" stuff, along with Beyond. Really sets the mood of the game world.

Though I could also see adding the first three of the Breach Lord breaches to a specific area which might tie into the lore of the world. I.E., if Lunaris, Solaris, & Beast, because all three have something to do with crazy conjuration stuff. Maybe Dom's Scepter of God too, but doesn't really seem like they've begun there work there, by the time the Exile arrives.
So, instead of buffing life.

You are going to drive CI/LL/Hybrid builds down to dumpster levels.

9/11 - Shit game.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Kind of concerned that there isn't talk or mention about life, I really hope that there is a buff of some kind for life builds, as they are pretty scarce (because of the non love from the game mechanic itself). Oh, and LOUIE!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
"
Tzaina wrote:
9/11 - Shit game.

yayaya... cu next league.

Keep up the good work GGG
Happy about the breach outlook(essence frequency plz!)... but the upcoming nerfs are killing enthusiasm. I like my poison builds, my ignite builds, and my es builds. Vaal pact thing is only minorly annoying since my summoners don't rely on it and I planned to heavy trapper/miner next league (never tried before). Only thing that would be worse would be a movement skill nerf.

Might as well stick to sc and play life builds and take it in the butt from the random volatile while mapping.

Maybe I'm just a overreacting and it's as light as the BV changes. And in that case, why bother doing it in the first place and upsetting people?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info