[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I just want to say thanks the the build, its my first ever necro and i've really enjoyed it. Sold up on my Frostblades Raider last monday and put all my currency into this. I have most of the gear still leveling some gems and only have empower 3 but i've done 3 guardians (just as I get the fragments, not pushing, using victario's) having never done the fights before in 3 portals, Chimera took me 2 deaths realising i need to search the smoke fast!

I only have 1+ tabula for now but I've really enjoyed it especially when I had the jewels at 35 and leveled with golems all the way - a breeze. I have to say Rumi's makes a huge difference to surviving. I also run vaal discipline. At points I felt underpowered but usually because I hadn't followed the build closely enough i.e the right flasks/odd passive points different.

Again thanks and hopefully soon I'll have that 6l SotL or Infernal Mantle.
Well, if lvl 22 golems fail to kill guardians then you are doing something wrong. I took down all 4 guardians with lvl 21 golems, each in the first try. Minotaur was the toughest of them all, took 5 portals to kill him.
My build is a bit different, no temp chains, 5 golems. I don't use shield, so my golems have no charges, nor block, and still steamroll everything up to T15.
Hard to imagine how OP golems will be lvl 27. I am 700 fusings away from 6 linking my +1 Infernal Mantle. :)
What changes to the leveling guide would you make assuming you are coming in with a 1k chaos investment? Can you switch to golems as soon as the gem is available?
Hello All

This is my observation and is not a rant.

I tried to do HG masters. Came across in the second lane someone i could not kill.
Had to call for help to get rid of him. I stand next tot him he does not kill me and i cant kill him.
I could not get a single life portion from him.
(Starts of with B...... something) Was a unique character. All i got from HG is Maps from 3 chest. This is RNG at its best.

Then i gave the 4 Guardians a go. They killed me in a blink. I never did them before so i dont no Tactics. Forgive me. I watch all U-Tube videos. See weapon is different.
I know my gear is not optimal yet. Even my golems do not survive. AG runs away from the fight. If i back track Golems and AG does to.

To farm for the reminder of the gear is a problem. Looking at a 1000C or more.

In one of the guardians fight i don't see him but get killed with red stuff that nearly one-shoot me.

Remember this is a observation only.

I had a look at all the U-Tube videos Golems are aggressive. They attack the enemy.

Using another socket to recall the Golems is wrong.(They should follow you were ever you are) They always so far behind when the fight starts. I have to back-track to go and get them.

One thing i can say about this build I have run T15 maps were i could not run previously tnx. @mica for this.

The coming months ahead i will farm for currency. My crafting skill are up the creek. That is what i still need to learn how to make currency.

My own observation again I survived but takes me longer to farm for currency. I still need to do the 2C gear trade to survive.

I will run different maps with wide open spaces.

Then i will make effort to get to next level doing Harbinger map runs in a group. Great for XP.

Coming weekend I will run the Harbinger route to get XP. Think it will cost me 100c to do 33 map runs.
This should take me to lvl 95.

Getting the jewel's for minions all resits, movement speed and damage is a problem. Have seen once for sale at 260C each.(only 2 off) Not seen it since.
Last edited by jgundlach on Sep 4, 2017, 6:09:09 AM
@mika2salo
have set my profil to public
perhabs any one can help me at last i like the build
but the many deads ...
silh.
"
mika2salo wrote:
I'll be running more tests on weekend and reporting the results. If you can send me Pob tree and skills that can maintain DPS in longer boss fights, I will gladly test it then. I also appreciate if you can test my builds tree / items as they are very strong and differ from most Necromancers hugely. I can also show my build in action during weekend if you got time to join for maps.

Alright, I'll give it a whirl after this league ends. Had a late start and an odd rip, as well as some real life stuff popping up, so I'm running out of time to "beat the game" so to speak. I have POB trees in my build thread you're welcome to reference. Note that POB incorrectly counts Increased Duration as 0 DPS, so you won't be able to rely on it for numbers. You can get an idea for boss kill speed in my videos though.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
"
NeraMorte wrote:
I just want to say thanks the the build, its my first ever necro and i've really enjoyed it. Sold up on my Frostblades Raider last monday and put all my currency into this. I have most of the gear still leveling some gems and only have empower 3 but i've done 3 guardians (just as I get the fragments, not pushing, using victario's) having never done the fights before in 3 portals, Chimera took me 2 deaths realising i need to search the smoke fast!

I only have 1+ tabula for now but I've really enjoyed it especially when I had the jewels at 35 and leveled with golems all the way - a breeze. I have to say Rumi's makes a huge difference to surviving. I also run vaal discipline. At points I felt underpowered but usually because I hadn't followed the build closely enough i.e the right flasks/odd passive points different.

Again thanks and hopefully soon I'll have that 6l SotL or Infernal Mantle.

Hey and thanks for support! ^^

Nice to hear that you are doing good with the build. With little practice and more level on Golems, Guardians should go down deathless. You can fully focus on kiting and observing boss moves as Golems are doing the work.

Skin of the Loyal is a boost later when you have all high ES items, but not needed very early if you are great at kiting boss attacks. Rumi is great flask if you don't have the chayulas amulet yet and makes Chimeras fog phase much more manageable.

Good luck with drops and I hope you get armor upgrade soon ;)

"
Well, if lvl 22 golems fail to kill guardians then you are doing something wrong. I took down all 4 guardians with lvl 21 golems, each in the first try. Minotaur was the toughest of them all, took 5 portals to kill him.
My build is a bit different, no temp chains, 5 golems. I don't use shield, so my golems have no charges, nor block, and still steamroll everything up to T15.
Hard to imagine how OP golems will be lvl 27. I am 700 fusings away from 6 linking my +1 Infernal Mantle. :)

Hi!

Level 27 Golems are very OP for pretty much all content :P

How do you evade/block all non-boss enemies attacks if you don't use Temp Chains? Almost max level TC basically stops all non-boss enemies. have you found some other way to negate basic mobs with damage spikes?

"
What changes to the leveling guide would you make assuming you are coming in with a 1k chaos investment? Can you switch to golems as soon as the gem is available?

Hello!

For 1000 c I would get :
- Anima 200c
- Might 150c
- Skin of the loyal (3r1g2b 150c)
- Presence of Chayula 350c
- Flame Golem 21/0 50c
- 100c if left, on ok crystal belt, ES gloves and rings.

Golems are not actually better than specters at low levels. At level 70, when you can buy and use 20/20 Flame Golems they will get so huge damage boost that they will really out-DPS Specters. They can be used as soon as you can summon them out, but their damage will be weaker compared to Flame Sentinels. You can test both and see which feels better ;)

"
Hello All

This is my observation and is not a rant.

I tried to do HG masters. Came across in the second lane someone i could not kill.
Had to call for help to get rid of him. I stand next tot him he does not kill me and i cant kill him.
I could not get a single life portion from him.
(Starts of with B...... something) Was a unique character. All i got from HG is Maps from 3 chest. This is RNG at its best.

Then i gave the 4 Guardians a go. They killed me in a blink. I never did them before so i dont no Tactics. Forgive me. I watch all U-Tube videos. See weapon is different.
I know my gear is not optimal yet. Even my golems do not survive. AG runs away from the fight. If i back track Golems and AG does to.

To farm for the reminder of the gear is a problem. Looking at a 1000C or more.

In one of the guardians fight i don't see him but get killed with red stuff that nearly one-shoot me.

Remember this is a observation only.

I had a look at all the U-Tube videos Golems are aggressive. They attack the enemy.

Using another socket to recall the Golems is wrong.(They should follow you were ever you are) They always so far behind when the fight starts. I have to back-track to go and get them.

One thing i can say about this build I have run T15 maps were i could not run previously tnx. @mica for this.

The coming months ahead i will farm for currency. My crafting skill are up the creek. That is what i still need to learn how to make currency.

My own observation again I survived but takes me longer to farm for currency. I still need to do the 2C gear trade to survive.

I will run different maps with wide open spaces.

Then i will make effort to get to next level doing Harbinger map runs i a group. Great for XP.

Coming weekend I will run the Harbinger route to get XP. Think it will cost me 100c to do 33 map runs.

Getting the jewel's for minions all resits, movement speed and damage is a problem. Have seen once for sale at 260C each.(only 2 off) Not seen it since.

Hey!

For HoGM and the problematic Cast when damage taken build I have instructions in both video descriptions and I kill one of them in both videos by switching to Scorching Ray and unsummoning all minion for he fight.

For guardians the weapon is Clayshaper, it just has skin MTX on it. Guardians require heavy kiting and understanding of how they will attack. All guardians can kill you in 1-2 shots, but its easy to kite the moves when you learn them. Observe the guardians if you die during the fights. What is the sequence of attacks and how boss manifests it?

Golems and AG stay better in target of you guide them with placing spell totem and don't run too far from the target. Temp Chains has to hit the target anyway, so running too far is actually more dangerous than staying near.

With high level TC you can just run through basic mobs and Golems will teleport near you. There is no reason trying to guide them in room before you when you can just run there and no mobs can hit you.

T15 should be a breeze to run, if not counting core.

I would switch Empower 2 -> Fire Pene. Emp 2 gives 2 levels = 20% more damage and Golem hp. Fire pene gives 40% more damage.

Your phase run is in wrong CWDT order, It should be last one. CWDT fires gem from :
up left -> up right -> down right -> down left
so Phase Run should be in bottom right or left socket of gloves.
If it works with your links, its ok.

"
@mika2salo
have set my profil to public
perhabs any one can help me at last i like the build
but the many deads ...
silh.

Hey :)

Your characters are still private. You can set them public from :
Home -> My account
My account -> Privacy settings
Privacy Settings -> uncheck "Hide Characters tab"

"
Alright, I'll give it a whirl after this league ends. Had a late start and an odd rip, as well as some real life stuff popping up, so I'm running out of time to "beat the game" so to speak. I have POB trees in my build thread you're welcome to reference. Note that POB incorrectly counts Increased Duration as 0 DPS, so you won't be able to rely on it for numbers. You can get an idea for boss kill speed in my videos though.

Ill check and test your build out ;)

It's best to use the build feel how it works. Not everything can be seen from just the videos. Pob is not perfect at counting minion stuff even if its doing great job already.

UPDATE

Just noticed all my Breach runs are done accidentally with "Item Quantity" instead of "Fire Penetration" in the 6-link. You can see it when I hover over armor links in the beginning. So all breach runs are done by basically 5-link, whoops XD
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 4, 2017, 6:50:19 AM

hello just play this build first time.. i have no idea what am doing, any tips what gear to upgrade, sockets or anything? :D
"
mika2salo wrote:

How do you evade/block all non-boss enemies attacks if you don't use Temp Chains? Almost max level TC basically stops all non-boss enemies. have you found some other way to negate basic mobs with damage spikes?

Well... everything dies pretty much before it can touch me. :)

I know i will have to change my defense strategy after i 6-link +1 Infernal Mantle, due to "increased Spell damage taken when on low mana", cause i run MoM.

In general i have now:

8.5 EHP
~5200 HP
~1500 Unreserved Mana + Mind over Matter ("double" regen + Life/Hybrid flasks for Panic mode)
~1800 ES

Capped ele res, chaos res is ~60%.

CWDT->Desecrate->Bone Offering->Phase Run
CWDT->Convocation (golem meatshield to absorb all projectiles 1st moment and burn everything to the ground 2nd moment)
Vaal summon skeletons (Amazing meat-shield in breaches)

Running 90% of time with Rumi's up. In tough spots lvl 20 Bone Offering with Rumi's nearly caps block chances and pumps HP back on each block.

Plus some skill to catch a "rythm" and run in a way that golems are teleported to you right when you arrive to the next pack.

The best defense is offence. :)
5 golems
7 harmonies, 2 eminence, haste aura. Flesh Offering (of course)
Orb of Storms->CoH->Ele Weakness->Flammability (EE of course) Even for Guardians this will give about -70% to fire res debuf.
Vaal Haste

T13 maps do not feel to have mobs at all. T15 maps are fine, if i pay little attention.

P.S. With Infernal Mantle i will have to opt out of MoM and switch to HP/ES hybrid, then i'll give TC a try with Vertex. Still have Lab grind challenge, can have fun getting TC enchantment. :)
Last edited by c__rat on Sep 4, 2017, 10:03:39 AM
Should i take Necromancer or Elementalist when i plan on killing shaper?
I saw a YouTube video where a streamer said that through a elementalist node the golems get nearly immune to shaper dmg, is that true?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info