[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
TheBrayn wrote:
Is there a reason why Elementeal Weakness is used instead of Flamability? I think the golems and totems only deal fire damage and Flammability reduces the fire resistance by a bit more.

TV's debuff fire damage similar to Scorching Ray.

Source:

https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Tukohama%27s+Vanguard
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 17, 2018, 9:20:56 AM
"
Im new to poe and realy like this build but i have a question.
Is Spell Echoe Support realy worth it for the faster summon? Would there decent alternative.

"
Spell echo isn't for faster summon but more damage on minions instead.
Most of the times I remove it when summoning since can be hard to summon right spectres.
Golems double summoning doesnt matter tho. :)

Hello :)

Yep, Echo works by doubling our Golem casts and also doubling spells that Golems cast themselves. It's one of best damage supports for casting minions.

"
Question about spectres.
Should I take already TVs or go with SGs? Not so familiar with spectres and tried to find that information but seems that there's couple different opinions on it.
Also is TVs just for endgame bosses? Or allaround clearing machines? :)

Hey :)

Solar Guards are meant to be working as Flame Golems when saving currency and not being able to yet summon 4x Flame Golems. After you can summon 4x Golems, they can replace Solar Guards as trash cleaners and Tukohama Vanguards can start dealing the heavy boss damage.

It's basically about assigning roles to best minion types. Flame Golems have amazing clear speed while TV Specs deal maybe the best boss damage of all minions in the game.

"
Red Elder down at 82 with just one death cause too many Fireballs couldnt see shit.

Mah Gear...Im CI cause I got tired of dying to chaos Syndicate peoples

Hi :)

Gz on elder kill!

Your gear looks pretty good but why portal gem instead of Enhance in curses?

I have tried to stack chaos resistance on gear and at +50% chaos res Syndicates are feeling lot easier now. My finds for 15c total so far are :

"
Do you guys know what the best fossil combo is for crafting nice +1 spec boots? I missed delve league so I'm not completely sure.

"
I used bound + shuddering fossils (speed is nice and blocks mana). I invested about 1 ex into 25 crafts and made this one for myself (+ some nice returns with the other boots.)

Bound fossils give +1 Spectre very easily to boots. Rest of the fossils have to be pretty much trialed as some combos give movement speed but no ES and some give high ES but no movement speed.

Self crafting +1 Spec boots is highly recommended as for 1 ex you can get multiple good results with about 30% of tries ending in +1 Spec on boots.

"
I notice you take soul weaver last for uber lab according to the leveling tree section. Since you'll be mostly using spectres until you get golems up and running, why is this node the lowest priority? Being the super casual I am, it usually takes a while to get into uber lab, like 2-weeks to a month depending on playtime

Here's the logic behind the Ascendancy order :

1) Commander of Darkness

+20% elemental resistance combined with +15% elemental resistance from Alira is very forgiving in selecting rare gear while leveling or entering maps. +20% elemental resistance also keeps weaker level minions alive lot better.

2) Mistress of Sacrifice

New players entering the game might not be familiar with much of the content and especially Poes spiky damage. Extra defense is more effective than extra damage as they end up dying less. Some players are also using laptops with very bad FPS and cant kite a lot. Flame Golems can drop FPS quite a bit at laptop so extra defense keeps them alive better.

3) Invoker

Doesn't add much. Just on way to Soul Weaver

4) Soul Weaver

Huge DPS and HP boost to Specs. Specs are however getting quite nice DPS from lots of minion damage nodes from tree already so 100% increase damage is not same as 100% more damage.

I try to design the guide and especially leveling part to teach
new player -> seasoned player,
not
seasoned player -> endgame player.
Seasoned players usually know the routine and start to customize tree / gear / Ascendancies from the start.

Hope this answers the question :)

"
Is there a reason why Elementeal Weakness is used instead of Flamability? I think the golems and totems only deal fire damage and Flammability reduces the fire resistance by a bit more.

Elemental Weakness scales better with "Enhance" support as it gets power by quality. With good level Enhance Elemental Weakness ends lowering fire res more than Flammability.

Ele Weak is also more beneficial for party play as other players might not be dealing flame damage.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Dec 17, 2018, 9:43:29 AM
Hi, my spectres have troubles surviving, what do you recommend ?
"
Lalatina_Sama wrote:

Go to high tier map (See max lvl in ur Dessecrate and Raise Spectre) possible and get the spectres.

Exemple your Desecrate is lvl 18 max corpse lvl is 77 and your Raise Spectre lvl 18 max spectres lvl 82. Go to a map lvl 77+ and get spectres. Spectres always get the low level gen or map, in this case lvl 77.

At end game with both lvl max go to Guardins or Shaper to get spectres lvl 83 or 84.

Ps.: Sry for my bad english ^^
For bandit should i kill everything except Alira ?

Early christmas for me yesterday night \\O//
3 seasons am wasting all my currenvies in those with no result,
this time : 2 N D T R Y H A H A H A H A ! < 3 < 3 < 3

"
mfa1486 wrote:

If you are a lazy boy like me, you should kill all to get 2 tree points now ;)

If you want to play secure, you should save Alira for Extra all resist, and when you ll be able to change you ll go back there to kill her x)
Hi guys, what about option on gems "minion have #chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed". Does it work with golems?
Took the time to re-spec over the weekend and buy gear. Currently sitting at max res (+60 chaos res), 2.8k life, 5k ES.

Survive-ability feels good, I have died to a few 1 shots from Syndicate (looks like their damage will be scaled down today in patch). DPS feels good, no issues clearing maps, I can clear entire incursions with time to spare unless I have to re-track to use a stone of passage.

I have gems to continue to level, most are level 17-19, 15-20 quality so I can gain some efficiency there.

For victario's vs ES based shield: I'm assuming its more desirable to have a top notch ES shield, but a lot of people go victario's early because its common and cheap? Can gain a lot of ES on this slot.

Can also gain a ton of ES by crafting boots, will be focusing on that soon as well. Also have room to improve on gloves/helm for ES. Rings I can gain a little as well. Would really like to push that ES up to 7k+
"
NSUCK wrote:

For victario's vs ES based shield: I'm assuming its more desirable to have a top notch ES shield, but a lot of people go victario's early because its common and cheap? Can gain a lot of ES on this slot.

People usually use Victario Shield + Necromantic Aegis Tree Point https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Necromantic_Aegis
"
Lalatina_Sama wrote:

"
Go to high tier map (See max lvl in ur Dessecrate and Raise Spectre) possible and get the spectres.

Exemple your Desecrate is lvl 18 max corpse lvl is 77 and your Raise Spectre lvl 18 max spectres lvl 82. Go to a map lvl 77+ and get spectres. Spectres always get the low level gen or map, in this case lvl 77.

At end game with both lvl max go to Guardins or Shaper to get spectres lvl 83 or 84.

Ps.: Sry for my bad english ^^

Yep, I would also recommend keeping Specters level up :

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area

You have right nodes and gems to keep Specters alive in even tougher battles. Maybe rare helmet with minion life would really make them near immortal, but right now I also think it's a matter of using low level Spectres in high level areas.

Btw, you can switch curses to helmet and Spectres to boots as you don't have pseudo 6-link helmet. Vertex will give Enhance +1 level for free and boost curses nicely.

"

"
If you are a lazy boy like me, you should kill all to get 2 tree points now ;)

If you want to play secure, you should save Alira for Extra all resist, and when you ll be able to change you ll go back there to kill her x)

Alira gives lot of freedom when choosing gear and make sure that you stay capped even in Elemental Weakness maps.

However if you already have good endgame gear that lets you stay capped even in Elemental Weakness maps, you can easily respec Aliras reward to 2x skill points.

If you want Aliras reward, you can kill rest of bandits first and then return to Alira.

"
Early christmas for me yesterday night \\O//
3 seasons am wasting all my currenvies in those with no result,
this time : 2 N D T R Y H A H A H A H A ! < 3 < 3 < 3

Gz on crazy good corrupt! \o/
You pretty much got best item for the league. You can still try luck with +1 curse Chayula or Spectres & movement boots :P

"
Hi guys, what about option on gems "minion have #chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit with Spells, with 30% reduced Movement Speed". Does it work with golems?

Yes, Flame Golems cast only spells and can hinder enemies. Tukohama Vanguads totems however can't hinder as their ray doesn't hit, it just "sets" target on fire.

"
Took the time to re-spec over the weekend and buy gear. Currently sitting at max res (+60 chaos res), 2.8k life, 5k ES.

Survive-ability feels good, I have died to a few 1 shots from Syndicate (looks like their damage will be scaled down today in patch). DPS feels good, no issues clearing maps, I can clear entire incursions with time to spare unless I have to re-track to use a stone of passage.

I have gems to continue to level, most are level 17-19, 15-20 quality so I can gain some efficiency there.

Can also gain a ton of ES by crafting boots, will be focusing on that soon as well. Also have room to improve on gloves/helm for ES. Rings I can gain a little as well. Would really like to push that ES up to 7k+

"
People usually use Victario Shield + Necromantic Aegis Tree Point https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Necromantic_Aegis

I'm guessing that Syndicate nerf will make league pretty easy after all. With +50% chaos res and Temp Chains + Enfeeble in blasphemy I'm already feeling pretty safe in encounters. I'm actually hoping that they won't go too crazy with nerfs as Syndicates seem to have very poor curse resistance.

ES shield vs Victarios is purely game-style dependant.

Victarios charges for minions give huge almost 1.5x damage multiplier and make mapping overall faster as minions will also move faster.

ES Shield is very useful if you want to tank more hits or maybe go for ES regen route. Especially legacy 575+ ES shields can really make char tanky with legacy increased max ES% from rings.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Dec 18, 2018, 3:14:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info