[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Given how stupid some of the Syndicate members are when it comes to Chaos Damage Id seriously think about going CI or at least getting a Shavs if you want to stay Hybrid. Walking around with 3k life and 6k ES isnt going to do you any good. I kept getting 1 shot so I went CI and even with only 6800 ES at level 75 I dont die to Syndicate people anymore. Honestly some of them deal so much damn Chaos Damage it might require a small rework of the guide to either go full life or go CI cause life and ES nodes wont cut it unless you have gear with T1 life and T1 ES which is gonna be expensive once you throw in resists. Either that or people will need to run lots of Chaos res.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 16, 2018, 6:31:07 AM
"
Epsi_ wrote:
After an hour or so of mapping, I can say that using Enfeeble + Phase run (instead of shield charge) is sooooo much better for early mapping, I barely ever die now, there is some filthy syndicate one-shot here and there, but that's about it.

Hello :)

Good to hear it worked. I might need to buy immune to poison flask also as Toras poison damage is very dangerous atm.

"
buying jewelry for this build is so cheap. Think I paid like 20c total for all 3 of these

Hey :)

Yep, it's very cheap to buy ES gear as most builds are based on life / elemental damage these days. Those jewelries are very good, but some chaos resistance might make sure to not die in Syndicate attacks.

"
tried uber elder and got killed by the tentacle slams due to no physical migitation, and also the siphon move, any tips for these phases?

Hi :)

Here's my video about Uber Elder run : https://youtu.be/JlBEiHzhgDw

There are basically 2x ways to increase survivability expect EHP (HP + ES) stacking and good kiting.

1) Overcap "cold" resistance

Shaper and Elder deal very high cold damage, so something like Kaltenhalt, purity of ice and cold res flask can halve their damage. My own setup can be seen from videos intro.

2) Stack Movement speed

If you get enough movement speed, you will be faster than Shaperss smash or Elders siphon. In the video on running around at very high speed as I'm not very good at kiting and I rather escape 50% of attacks by running below them. You can raise movement speed with good boots or high level / quality Phase Run. Movement flasks work also very well.

Other than that, it's basically trial and error. You need to have enough EHP to tank part of Shapers laser and be able to read at least some dangerous and dodge them. Don't stop at any time during the fight. The tentacles seem to hit you only if your stationary or move slow enough.

"
Just wanted to check: so maximum amount of golems for this build is 4?

Was wondering if there were any ways to increase that, besides Clayshaper and Anima Stone, without impacting the power of the golems too much.

Hello :)

Max number of Golems for Necromancer or Occultist with this build is 4x. You can increase their number, but you have to drop either Tukohama Specs or very good utility shield.

You can however experiment with dual Clayshaper / Primordial Chains for very cheap and see what combo works best for you ;)

"
I did run with atziri's reflection, its a nice piece of equipment indeed..
Didn't try HoG with atziri, did it earlier couple of times.. could try it in standard at some point. I was using atziri's reflection to own defenses -> No necromantic aegis. Not sure if unaffected by curses would come to a char anyway?! have to try that out.

Also runned golem only (elementalist) --> With primordial chain. As didnt felt good with spectres, and the simple reason was, I did it wrong back then when tried it out. Now going with spectres.

Havent had so much time to play so crappy gear and bad drops = no currency so need to gather some up. Maybe on christmas holidays have some time to play.

I thought that Reflection would be nice without Necro Aegis for own defense. Too bad it still costs too much to use more often.

I would like to hear how Hall of GM run went with Reflection and Necro Aegis as Minion builds usually have hard time in Hall of GM even if minions can be resummoned. I would be very glad if Golems can survive GMS damage one day.

"
"increased maximum energy shield" on your rings, how do you get those? i cant even find them on the market

Hey :)

"Increased ES %" is unfortunately legacy line for rings. Only standard players have access to it atm. However if you are playing in standard there are plenty still around in trade. You can also buy few after league ends to min-max char.

"
Given how stupid some of the Syndicate members are when it comes to Chaos Damage Id seriously think about going CI or at least getting a Shavs if you want to stay Hybrid. Walking around with 3k life and 6k ES isnt going to do you any good. I kept getting 1 shot so I went CI and even with only 6800 ES at level 75 I dont die to Syndicate people anymore. Honestly some of them deal so much damn Chaos Damage it might require a small rework of the guide to either go full life or go CI cause life and ES nodes wont cut it unless you have gear with T1 life and T1 ES which is gonna be expensive once you throw in resists. Either that or people will need to run lots of Chaos res.

I'm expecting some kind of nerf to Syndicates as some point as HC seems to be desert atm. Some Syndicates have bugged damage and they are way overtuned.

However atm, chaos resistances is very much needed. Luckily jewelry with high ES, chaos resistances and some extra res is very cheap to buy as few build use similar gear. I capped my own chaos res in Incursion for less than 20c while leveling. Presence of Chayula seems to be maybe best item for the build this league.

CI is certainly viable, but there's too many good HP nodes around minion nodes to be left taken imho. 2-2,5k HP barrier with +20-40% chaos res should be enough to tank Syndicates chaos damage.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Im new to poe and realy like this build but i have a question.
Is Spell Echoe Support realy worth it for the faster summon? Would there decent alternative.
"
Im new to poe and realy like this build but i have a question.
Is Spell Echoe Support realy worth it for the faster summon? Would there decent alternative.

Spell echo isn't for faster summon but more damage on minions instead.
Most of the times I remove it when summoning since can be hard to summon right spectres.
Golems double summoning doesnt matter tho. :)

Question about spectres.
Should I take already TVs or go with SGs? Not so familiar with spectres and tried to find that information but seems that there's couple different opinions on it.
Also is TVs just for endgame bosses? Or allaround clearing machines? :)
Red Elder down at 82 with just one death cause too many Fireballs couldnt see shit.

Mah Gear...Im CI cause I got tired of dying to chaos Syndicate peoples

Spoiler

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 16, 2018, 1:49:26 PM
Do you guys know what the best fossil combo is for crafting nice +1 spec boots? I missed delve league so I'm not completely sure.
I notice you take soul weaver last for uber lab according to the leveling tree section. Since you'll be mostly using spectres until you get golems up and running, why is this node the lowest priority? Being the super casual I am, it usually takes a while to get into uber lab, like 2-weeks to a month depending on playtime
Last edited by EatThemInstead on Dec 16, 2018, 9:46:43 PM
"
sumfight wrote:
Do you guys know what the best fossil combo is for crafting nice +1 spec boots? I missed delve league so I'm not completely sure.

I used bound + shuddering fossils (speed is nice and blocks mana). I invested about 1 ex into 25 crafts and made this one for myself (+ some nice returns with the other boots.)

Last edited by Bibpanana on Dec 16, 2018, 10:28:52 PM
Is there a reason why Elementeal Weakness is used instead of Flamability? I think the golems and totems only deal fire damage and Flammability reduces the fire resistance by a bit more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info