[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

As Mika suggested, spectres maybe on a instructions from a guide gives more boss dps.

But with primordial amu you need to get max number primordial harmony jewels (+ 1x anima and might) . And dps is very good at bosses aswell.
But its not cheap anymore, as decent harmonies are 30c++.

I'm happy with golem only build.

Altough as a test going for a golem+spectres on next league. Also for a change, if not happy about it, I can change rather easily to golem only.

Have done all maps from atlas in this league. Guardians on farm state,
uber elder kinda tricky but done anyways. On uber elder last 25% are the worst with golem only, until then can go pretty much deathless (have to be careful tho).

Delve goes pretty nicely, only chaos dmg if not "awake" gets killed.

Question about ice golems. Do they freeze enemies? Would they proc Windripper? I wanted to goof around with item quant next league, just seeing what would work, even if not efficient.
"
Amorpheus wrote:
As Mika suggested, spectres maybe on a instructions from a guide gives more boss dps.

But with primordial amu you need to get max number primordial harmony jewels (+ 1x anima and might) . And dps is very good at bosses aswell.
But its not cheap anymore, as decent harmonies are 30c++.

I'm happy with golem only build.

Altough as a test going for a golem+spectres on next league. Also for a change, if not happy about it, I can change rather easily to golem only.

Have done all maps from atlas in this league. Guardians on farm state,
uber elder kinda tricky but done anyways. On uber elder last 25% are the worst with golem only, until then can go pretty much deathless (have to be careful tho).

Delve goes pretty nicely, only chaos dmg if not "awake" gets killed.

Hey :)

If you decide to go with Golems + Specs, I recommend trying Animate Guardian also. It's surprisingly good with default setup or you can equip it with :
- Leer cast
- Zahndethus' Cassock
- Dying Breath
- Southbound
- Victarios Flight

This way you get 33% extra damage and 10% extra movement speed as aura. With 60% minion movement speed from rings, 35% form flesh offering and 15% from charge counters minions will be super fast even without Primordial Chain ;)

"
Question about ice golems. Do they freeze enemies? Would they proc Windripper? I wanted to goof around with item quant next league, just seeing what would work, even if not efficient.

Hey :)

Ice Golems can only freeze enemies if they have chance to freeze or they crit with cold damage. I'm not expert in Ice Golems but i think they have :
- 0% base chance to freeze
- 5% base chance to crit

Only their projectile attacks deals pure cold damage and can freeze by default. Other attacks are pure physical. You can convert some % of their physical damage to cold by auras etc, but they will still have 0% chance to freeze so only crits will freeze.

You can increase their chance to freeze by either raising chance to crit or giving them chance to freeze dicetly. Some ways I can think of are :
- Hypothermia Support (10% chance to Freeze Enemies which are Chilled)
- Assassins Mark (Cursed enemies have an additional (5-9)% chance to receive a Critical Strike)
- Frostbite (Cursed enemies have +(10-14)% chance to be Frozen by Cold Damage)
- Power charges from Victarios Charity (35% chance to crit with 3x charges)

I would rather try this with Frost Sentinel Spectres. Their Ice Spear has 35% chance to crit by default once it reaches certain distance. If you add Power charges to this they crit most of the time and deal pure cold damage every time.

Heres video about how well Frost Sentinels can clear and how often they freeze.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwVWNiusoyo

You can use them with Any Golems or just make Spectres only build. Just select skill you use to apply EE so that its element that is not either cold or Golems element.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Nov 24, 2018, 2:01:59 PM
Heyy I finally can summon 4 golems now! I tried to get a sotl and as u said it is hard to find a 2r 3b 1g one. do u recommend getting another combination (I found an affordable 2r 2b 2g)? And if u can take a look at my char, which equip should I be improving next? thank youu and btw those 4 golems rock!!
Hi Awawa,

I'll have a quick look at your stuff - I'm sure Mika will be along soon though.

With regards to Skin of the Loyal the other "good" option is likely 3 red, 2 blue & 1 green which I doubt is any cheaper.

Summon flame golems main spell is a magma orb type spell that the wiki suggests can be supported by projectile scaling supports meaning if you did have a SotL with 2 green you could possibly add in faster proj as the sixth link. That being said I think this is potentially far from optimal so I would look at other options until you can get a SotL with the right colours or Mika tells you different!

I would look into getting a more basic 6-link with a reasonable amount of ES & some life / resistances. This will likely cost you 30c to 40c for something with useable colours. Corrupted 6-links are often even cheaper if you manage to spot one going cheaply. This late into the season there is not a lot on offer. At the start of the new league there will be a lot more choice.

Equipment wise you still have a couple of bits like your gloves and your unset ring that haven't got crafts on them yet. Try crafting flat ES from Elreon's crafting bench on the ring and maybe a resistance on the gloves from Haku's bench.

You should also be able to do better than that Lori's Lantern ring. If you see Mika's post a couple below this he lists the sort of thing you should be aiming for on rings - basically flat life / ES / resistances and dex / strength attributes if you have space and need them. Changing your boots to a set of crafted +1 spectre boots will likely net you more life and some resistances. If you get 25+ movement speed as well then they will feel nicer than using Bones of Ullr.

All in all though as your first character (I guess?) they are coming along nicely :)
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Nov 27, 2018, 6:31:59 AM
"
awawawawa wrote:
Heyy I finally can summon 4 golems now! I tried to get a sotl and as u said it is hard to find a 2r 3b 1g one. do u recommend getting another combination (I found an affordable 2r 2b 2g)? And if u can take a look at my char, which equip should I be improving next? thank youu and btw those 4 golems rock!!

Due to the end of the season, try to check if there isnt a corrupted one with white socket ;)

RRGBBB
RGBBBW
RRWBBB
RRGBBW

for being playing golem since like 4 or 5 seasons, extra green socket on SOTL is quite useless..

corrupted Tabula with +1 socket can be a good alternative tho ^^

(who needs HP when you one shoting every think ? x) x))

cya x)
Last edited by kami_koi on Nov 27, 2018, 7:42:17 AM
"

"
Hi Awawa,

I'll have a quick look at your stuff - I'm sure Mika will be along soon though.

With regards to Skin of the Loyal the other "good" option is likely 3 red, 2 blue & 1 green which I doubt is any cheaper.

Summon flame golems main spell is a magma orb type spell that the wiki suggests can be supported by projectile scaling supports meaning if you did have a SotL with 2 green you could possibly add in faster proj as the sixth link. That being said I think this is potentially far from optimal so I would look at other options until you can get a SotL with the right colours or Mika tells you different!

I would look into getting a more basic 6-link with a reasonable amount of ES & some life / resistances. This will likely cost you 30c to 40c for something with useable colours. Corrupted 6-links are often even cheaper if you manage to spot one going cheaply. This late into the season there is not a lot on offer. At the start of the new league there will be a lot more choice.

Equipment wise you still have a couple of bits like your gloves and your unset ring that haven't got crafts on them yet. Try crafting flat ES from Elreon's crafting bench on the ring and maybe a resistance on the gloves from Haku's bench.

You should also be able to do better than that Lori's Lantern ring. If you see Mika's post a couple below this he lists the sort of thing you should be aiming for on rings - basically flat life / ES / resistances and dex / strength attributes if you have space and need them. Changing your boots to a set of crafted +1 spectre boots will likely net you more life and some resistances. If you get 25+ movement speed as well then they will feel nicer than using Bones of Ullr.

All in all though as your first character (I guess?) they are coming along nicely :)

"
Due to the end of the season, try to check if there isnt a corrupted one with white socket ;)

RRGBBB
RGBBBW
RRWBBB
RRGBBW

for being playing golem since like 4 or 5 seasons, extra green socket on SOTL is quite useless..

corrupted Tabula with +1 socket can be a good alternative tho ^^

(who needs HP when you one shoting every think ? x) x))

cya x)

Hello :)

Like harvey told good color combinations that are surely tested are :
- 2r1g3b (highest damage with EE)
- 3r1g2b (highest damage without EE)
- 2r2g2b (20% less damage than better ones but 1/10 of price)

You can already do all content with 2r2g2b, but better colors make endgame easier as fights are over faster. Most trash and even rare monsters will be dying with 1-2 volleys anyway once you get empower 4 and Golems gem lvl 21.

Hunting for white socket corrupted Sotl at this phase or league is very good advice. You can probably find one for cheaper price than either best colors.

For gear good value are :
- +1 Spectres rare boots (100 ES+, movement speed, +1 Spec)
- Rings (40+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
- Amulet (40+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
- Gloves (150+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)
- Rare Boots (90+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances, +1 Spectres)
- Belt (110+ ES, 40+ HP, Resistances)

Like Harvey said gearing is basically stacking ES and HP to get as tanky as possible.

- Quality for both "Temporal Chains" and "Blasphemy" is very helpful as it affects the effectiveness of curse
- Maybe try to buy lvl 3 corrupted "Enhance", should be pretty cheap

!Important!
TV specs cant use Controlled Destruction. Change it to Elemental Focus asap
!Important!

Golems should be using Combustion instead of Elemental Focus as they will boost TV Specs damage 20% that way.

I also think that char is starting to look really nice :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Thank you for all the kind responses above. Definitely stacking ES is my goal now since I find myself die pretty often in high tier maps and bosses.

any thoughts on building another golemancer on the upcoming league?

Hi!

I enjoy to play this build but I often die even in low maps.
Please can you check my GEAR and tell me what I need to improve so it get more tanky. I prefer to play more slowly but be as tanky as possible. :)

Thank you so much!!!
"
johngalt00 wrote:
Hi!

I enjoy to play this build but I often die even in low maps.
Please can you check my GEAR and tell me what I need to improve so it get more tanky. I prefer to play more slowly but be as tanky as possible. :)

Thank you so much!!!

Your chars tab is hidden :)

make it public

Bye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info