[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo wrote:

There is comparison section at FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - > NECROMANCER, OCCULTIST OR ELEMENTALIST?

Occutlist is great if you like more tankier char at the price of some DPS, or want to try out the new amulet with just Golems.

Necromancer gets stun immunity from the Presence Of Chayula anyway, so stun immunity matters most if you want to run some other amulet.

Ok so this part didn't change (yet?) ^^ thanks for the clarification!
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Since I don't really play Std I decided to go and build a MF version of the flame golemancer.

Not tanky at all compared to OP as it's an a elementalist with no defensive curses. It does have 5.5k ES & 3.7k life so it's not bad for a MF build. It also has grace thrown in for a little bit of passive defense. I am 1 dex off from being able to max grace which is a little poopy :(

Spoiler

117% Increased quant before the Bisco's Collar. Just need to get the 2nd Ventor's to 10% quant for a nice round 120%. I'll probably pick up something in Delve that will do the job as I am planning to run a MF setup to start anyway. Also need to re-buy the Harmonies as all mine are on the old recovery speeds.

Not one for bossing or doing the higher maps anyway so this is fairly nice if you want to run un-id'ed T6 - T8 ish without feeling like you will be constantly wrecked. Except by Chaos damage - that will hurt!!

Anyway, I expect I will finish her in the next league although improvements will be just the jewels and the Ventor's as mentioned above. At least running maps next league is going to feel a little empty anyway so being able to run some on Std with decent drop rates will make a nice change if the league doesn't hold my interest too long.

GL in Delve everyone :)
So when starting new witch in delve league you go directly down to EE then first take the wheel of gravepact, go up to death attunement and then the rest and drop the gravepact wheel once you get the minion nodes around templar area?

Also do you pick the curse nodes as last or would you get them pretty quickly? Think better to get first to the +1 curse and then pick the other curse nodes?
As someone who never tried summoner.. how bad is to play with no stun immunity? Rly wanna run elementalist with the new ammy
"
Igorius wrote:
As someone who never tried summoner.. how bad is to play with no stun immunity? Rly wanna run elementalist with the new ammy

It's ok. I played 2 previous leagues without Chayula. Stun immunity is not game-changer.

Problem is you are also loosing Chaos res and ~1K EHP. If you rely on ES regen you also loose part of ES regen because of less ES.

If sotl will be too expensive and we go with 2b2r2g instead of 2b3r1g, is there any changes in used gems?

In 3.2 it was:

Summon Flame Golem
spell echo
Minion Damage Support
Greater Multiple Projektile Support
Fire Penetration
slower projectile

Probably just change fire pen to combustion, or any other changes so far?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
If sotl will be too expensive and we go with 2b2r2g instead of 2b3r1g, is there any changes in used gems?

In 3.2 it was:

Summon Flame Golem
spell echo
Minion Damage Support
Greater Multiple Projektile Support
Fire Penetration
slower projectile

Probably just change fire pen to combustion, or any other changes so far?

Combustion doesn't provide much damage itself compared to other skills as burning is not a huge amount of damage anyway. The debuff itself is fine, as long as enemies are burning (and since you already have TV or double curse, it won't change your life)

Example of "best" links possible depending on the color you have (some are obviously more powerful than others)

2b2r2g -> FG + fire pen / empower + minion damage + spell echo + GMP + Slower proj
2b1r3g -> FG + minion damage + spell echo + GMP + slower proj + pierce (pierce itself is useless, but grant "more proj damage")
3b1r2g -> FG + minion damage + spell echo + elemental focus + GMP + slower proj
4b1r1g -> FG + minion damage + spell echo + elemental focus + controlled destruction + GMP
3b2r1g -> FG + fire pen / empower + minion damage + spell echo + elemental focus + GMP
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
"
Anakhon wrote:

Example of "best" links possible depending on the color you have (some are obviously more powerful than others)

2b2r2g -> FG + fire pen / empower + minion damage + spell echo + GMP + Slower proj
2b1r3g -> FG + minion damage + spell echo + GMP + slower proj + pierce (pierce itself is useless, but grant "more proj damage")
4b1r1g -> FG + minion damage + spell echo + elemental focus + controlled destruction + GMP
3b2r1g -> FG + fire pen / empower + minion damage + spell echo + elemental focus + GMP

@mika2salo Could you add this to the first page posts, it's very useful for new players.
"
Anakhon wrote:

Okay thanks, aber lets explain little bit further, if 3b2r1g is to expensive, which variant would be second / third best option?
This is such a great guide! I've been debating which build to start Delve with, but after seeing the patch notes I'm making this my league starter. Have not played a summoner since my very first build (it didn't go too well) so excited to try again.

If there's still room in the guild I would love to join. I'll try to keep my questions to a minimum :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info