[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Rtimusexile wrote:
I'm not looking for a dps boost for the full ten,id rather use eight for dps and two other golems. I want to avoid other summons besides for leveling at all cost. I figured the spectres would be strong but i have used them SO many time for other builds. Why do you feel there will be such a dps loss after eight anyways? there are also gloves with 1000% accuracy coming,and a major speed boost. Don't think i wont have a spectre in my alt gear just in case anyways :)

"
It is very simple to test, don't summon the golems and only use the spectres you summoned and see what the damage output is.
With the boots and the passive you summon 3 spectres, get a helmet with 2 minion mods and you have a 6link spectre.
So go into a red map and see how easily the spectres can clear it without the golems.
I think you would be surprised how much the loss is.

"
I am not using them because i have played them so much and want to use all golems, i already know they do good damage and will be even better if they can be summoned from a deep delve. And i did say "ill have spectres in my back up gear leveling", but only if the golems is a fail (they wont be).

Hello :)

I meant that DPS increase from 8 -> 10 is still noticable but it has to be compared to two things.

First 8 <-> 10 Golems means difference between stun immunity from Occultist vs 2x extra Golems and DPS from Elementalist. DPS increase is still big, but I don't think it makes such huge difference as dropping stun immunity from the build.

Second is that going from 4-> 8 Golems has also nice DPS boost, but also sacrifices Specters damage totally. However if you are having them as backup, I think its safe to do test and then compare how the results vary.

Either Golems or TV Specs don't use accuracy at all as they are both casters, so the gloves might not be very good for either Golem + Spec or pure Golemancer.

"
hello.
Thanks for your build, i want to try it right now now ! :p But i'll wait the new league. Maybe there will be room for me in your Golem'o Guild, as i'm unguilded since ages! finding a good ingame community shoud be really nice too. (i miss that)

anyway, i think i'll go for Necromancer path and see what it can do. See you in few days i guess ;)

Thanks for support ^^

I just sent you invitation, welcome to the guild ;)

We are actually currently recruiting as guild members made significant donation for the guild and we got 30x extra slot for new members.

I'm really enjoying the guild myself and it has grown surprisingly fast since I founded it. It's full on awesome members, has lots of activity and gives nice break from 24/7 grinding. Once league starts, I thing we will have about 40-50 active members online during peak hours.

"
if in dvelve there are locations above 86 level then the spectres will be better scaled than golems.

Hi :)

I think that monster level will be capped at 86 which is current maximum. This is not verified but would make lot of sense from design point. I guess that GGG will increase difficulty in lower levels by increasing mods on monsters or making surviving in lighted area harder rather than increase monsters level over 86.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 26, 2018, 9:11:15 AM
"
mika2salo wrote:

"
hello.
Thanks for your build, i want to try it right now now ! :p But i'll wait the new league. Maybe there will be room for me in your Golem'o Guild, as i'm unguilded since ages! finding a good ingame community shoud be really nice too. (i miss that)

anyway, i think i'll go for Necromancer path and see what it can do. See you in few days i guess ;)

Thanks for support ^^

We are actually currently recruiting as guild members made significant donation for the guild and we got 30x extra slot for new members.

I'm really enjoying the guild myself and it has grown surprisingly fast since I founded it. It's full on awesome members, has lots of activity and gives nice break from 24/7 grinding. Once league starts, I thing we will have about 40-50 active members online during peak hours.

Nice ! I was thinking i should wait the start of Delve's league. I accepted this invitation with pleasure. I might not be very active until it started ! I can't wait tbh ;)
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:

"
hello.

Thanks for support ^^

Nice ! I was thinking i should wait the start of Delve's league. I accepted this invitation with pleasure. I might not be very active until it started ! I can't wait tbh ;)

Hey ^^

It's actually better that some players join before league and not at peak playtime after league start. There's always some chatting on join and it's hard to stop for chatting once league starts and want to reach maps asap :P
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 27, 2018, 4:03:22 PM
What do you think about Changes Manifesto?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2200766

Will golemancer become more powerfull or weaker? Will we lose our shield-block defensive mechanism? (I am dying inside because I've got my sweet Magna Eclipsis with %block to spell-block...).
"
Passive Tree Changes
We've adjusted a large number of minion passives, added new starting minion passive paths for the Witch and Templar, added a new large minion wheel above the Templar's elemental wheel, as well as reworking the minion clusters near the Templar starting area. These include effects that let increases and reductions to minion damage also apply to you, and the same for minion attack speed. We've also included a number of minion accuracy increases.

The Templar starting area has been significantly reworked, improving bonuses as well as pathing, and better enabling the minion/attack hybrid.

The Witch starting area now has a minion path replacing its existing mana and mana regeneration path. The mana skills have been moved to a path alongside the Energy Shield path, with a new mana notable that grants increased mana, flat mana regenerated per second and flask mana recovery.

░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
I think in early level you get much better minion damage and most likely could mean that leveling with other minions is now much better.
SRS was pretty much the best skill to use while leveling but can imagine if they moved the minion nodes to the start you could directly start with a zombie and skeleton army.

But question is you balance out the points between the energy shield and minions as those are now 2 different paths it seems.
"
Fukurokage wrote:
What do you think about Changes Manifesto?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2200766

Will golemancer become more powerfull or weaker? Will we lose our shield-block defensive mechanism? (I am dying inside because I've got my sweet Magna Eclipsis with %block to spell-block...).

"
Passive Tree Changes
We've adjusted a large number of minion passives, added new starting minion passive paths for the Witch and Templar, added a new large minion wheel above the Templar's elemental wheel, as well as reworking the minion clusters near the Templar starting area. These include effects that let increases and reductions to minion damage also apply to you, and the same for minion attack speed. We've also included a number of minion accuracy increases.

The Templar starting area has been significantly reworked, improving bonuses as well as pathing, and better enabling the minion/attack hybrid.

The Witch starting area now has a minion path replacing its existing mana and mana regeneration path. The mana skills have been moved to a path alongside the Energy Shield path, with a new mana notable that grants increased mana, flat mana regenerated per second and flask mana recovery.

"
I think in early level you get much better minion damage and most likely could mean that leveling with other minions is now much better.
SRS was pretty much the best skill to use while leveling but can imagine if they moved the minion nodes to the start you could directly start with a zombie and skeleton army.

But question is you balance out the points between the energy shield and minions as those are now 2 different paths it seems.

Hello :)

MINION NODES

My guess is that they are adding more nodes for physical minions rather than nerfing generic minion damage nodes.

These are plans for possible minion changes :

1) Minion nodes / minions are buffed

Good for us

2) No big changes

Good for us too

3) Minion nodes are nerfed

We go for more Harmonies and increase Golems damage and not focus so much on Tukohama Specters

4) Harmonies are nerfed

We should now have more minion nodes to buff TV Specs damage to compensate for Harmonies

5) Minion nodes and Harmonies are nerfed

Have to see

6) Tukohamas are nerfed

Solar Guards are next in line, if also SGs are nerfed then it's back to flame sentinels.

7) Flame Golems are nerfed

We can swap minions roles from :
Area damage : Flame Golems -> Solar Guards
Single damage : Tukohama Vanguards -> Lightning Golems

This way we maintain about same total damage and fulfill both roles.

SPELL BLOCK

For spell block change, build has never been really focused on block in first place. It gives good opportunity to survive 1-2 bad kites but it's not focusing on maxing block and facetanking bosses.

There should be no changes for normal block, which is great as build has no armor but capped elemental resistance. This makes ability to block physical attacks more important than blocking spells as build already has significant reduction to elemental damage which spells in most cases are.

If GGG wont lower amount of total spell block, there might be no change to total spell block % or even slight increase.

WITCH START

Remains to be seen, but I guess that ES will be more important unless they lower ES amounts or add some crazy minion nodes instead of generic 15% damage and +1 zombies.

300 PAGES

Thank you all for playing and supporting the build for such long time! ^^
Last edited by mika2salo on Aug 28, 2018, 3:01:55 AM
"
300 PAGES

^^
:)
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
mika2salo wrote:

300 PAGES

Gz Mika :)

I'm certainly planning on running golems again this league. Not too sure how much I look forward to the delve mechanic but golems should make higher (least difficult) level delves fairly straightforward.

I'd be surprised if they actually nerf golems / spectres. Compared to Ele Hit & Poet's + Indigon Builds the damage is really very unspectacular. Golems seem fairly balanced (now you can't use the kill whilst dead mechanic); maybe spectres might take a hit......

Interesting to see the patch notes but my guess is that we will just have good things. Some of the alchemical resonators with more minion damage on gear could make for some really crazy gear this league. Plus if we get aspect crafting back on gear too with a fossil then aspect of the spider would be soooo good!

Anyway looking forward to it!!
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Aug 28, 2018, 8:43:40 AM
"
mika2salo wrote:

MINION NODES

My guess is that they are adding more nodes for physical minions rather than nerfing generic minion damage nodes.

These are plans for possible minion changes :

1) Minion nodes / minions are buffed

Good for us

2) No big changes

Good for us too

3) Minion nodes are nerfed

We go for more Harmonies and increase Golems damage and not focus so much on Tukohama Specters

4) Harmonies are nerfed

We should now have more minion nodes to buff TV Specs damage to compensate for Harmonies

5) Minion nodes and Harmonies are nerfed

Have to see

6) Tukohamas are nerfed

Solar Guards are next in line, if also SGs are nerfed then it's back to flame sentinels.

7) Flame Golems are nerfed

We can swap minions roles from :
Area damage : Flame Golems -> Solar Guards
Single damage : Tukohama Vanguards -> Lightning Golems

This way we maintain about same total damage and fulfill both roles.

The new tree is up on Path of Building. CAn't wait to see changes and give this build a run in Delve.

Also, thanks for making the guide. It explained a lot of questions I had regarding minions and golems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info