[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
cellune wrote:
guys i need some help plz . what is wrong with my build or items for my defence i need improve it plz
here is my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/AY6dmwZZ
ty

Hello :)

Build power comes from 3 main points :

1) EHP (HP + ES)
You EHP is extremely low for your level. Skin of the Loyal gives 100% increased ES and build has mostly ES nodes, so that is your main stat to stack on every rare piece of gear. Try to get :
- Rings [50 ES+, 50 HP+, Res]
- (Crystal) Belt [110 ES+, 50 HP+, Res]
- Gloves [150 ES+, 50 HP+, Res]

With these items and all HP / ES nodes in the skill-tree you should be reaching 8-9k EHP total.

2) Temporal Chains
Temporal Chains is maybe best defense in the game against trash mobs. You want to raise its effectiveness and range as soon as possible. Things to get are :
- Temp Chains and Blasphemy both Quality 20% (quality affects effectiveness)
- Enhance lvl 3-4 corrupt (STRONGLY affects Temp Chains, corrupt lvl 3 costs about 10c)
- Leadership (50% area of effect to TC)
- Skittering Runes skill tree nodes (20% effectiveness)

3) Minions damage
Shorter the fights, more safe it will be. Golems damage comes straight from their level and number of Harmonies. Specters are best at killing boss and should be placed in 5-6 link helmet asap :
- Flame Golem 21/0 gem (Level means more than quality, lvl 21/0 corrupt costs less than 10c)
- Empower 3-4 (Each level boosts Golems DPS and HP by 10%, lvl3 corrupt costs less than 10c)
- 5-6 pseudo link helmet (Each minion support has "more" damage vs "increased". More is better than less with all increased damage from the tree / ascendancy)

So in short try to max TC, EHP and Golems as soon as possible. Most upgrades are pretty cheap and its best to spend some time planning before buying rings, belt, gloves as you can get them pretty cheap if you are strict with resistances.

For game-play, physical damage is worst enemy. Always stay in move and try to circle bosses about 1/3 screen away so that they cant hit you with melee attacks but all minions will stay in target.

Hope this helps and feel free to ask if you get more questions ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on May 24, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
Hi,

one question dealing with the jewels: On page 2 you mentioned using 5 Harmonies at most time and only using all 8 of them for Uber Elder or so. But in your guide (the current PoB-file for necro) and also in your profile (the level 100 one) you use 7 of 8 Harmonies. Did you change your opionion from page 2?
Last edited by Bushfeind on May 24, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
hey mika. i been trying to do this build but. i have some problem whit es recharge time. as in your video you have instant timer. where i have to wait 3-4 sec after taking damage before it start. its the only thin pt holding my golemmancer away from those hight maps / bosses. running the 4+1+1 build
"
Bushfeind wrote:
Hi,

one question dealing with the jewels: On page 2 you mentioned using 5 Harmonies at most time and only using all 8 of them for Uber Elder or so. But in your guide (the current PoB-file for necro) and also in your profile (the level 100 one) you use 7 of 8 Harmonies. Did you change your opionion from page 2?

Build has evolved a lot during its time. I try to read all thread messages and test new suggestions as fast as I can, so I try to add, upgrade or change skills / gear for the build for each new big league. First pages can be used as reference as guide and build has evolved, but a lot has changed since then.

I increased number of Harmonies for extra Golem damage after I made sure that minions can tank all boss fights even without capping their elemental resistances with rare jewels which have ele res for minions. Specters have resitance from support gem and Animate Guardian is capped by gear, number of extra jewels is pretty much optional. 5-6 Harmonies are good minimum to let Golems cast as fast as they can and rest can be used for utility jewels like minions can blind / taunt / hinder / etc if needed.

"
hey mika. i been trying to do this build but. i have some problem whit es recharge time. as in your video you have instant timer. where i have to wait 3-4 sec after taking damage before it start. its the only thin pt holding my golemmancer away from those hight maps / bosses. running the 4+1+1 build

Hi :)

Zana provides both HP and ES regen aura in Shaper fight, which explains why I got ES regen instantly after taking a hit.

Build won't normally start instantly regening ES, but Occultist variant comes really close to it with all minion kills ES regen bonus.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Last edited by mika2salo on May 25, 2018, 3:37:45 PM
Couldnt find anything related to this so im asking this question :

Why not going for Chaos inoculation, so you dont have to bother dealing with chaos damage and pump more points into es instead of flat hp ?
your build is great i followed your build and make some more upgrades on it and the result was stunning :)

Please check this shaper kill video and tell me if you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I1BpPbQo0g

and Forge Of The Phoenix kill in 34 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCY-wHO5oqY

i would appreciate a thumbs upp if you like your followers build thank you :))

"
tayra15 wrote:
Couldnt find anything related to this so im asking this question :

Why not going for Chaos inoculation, so you dont have to bother dealing with chaos damage and pump more points into es instead of flat hp ?

Build actually started as CI build, when CI was still better than life. GGG however went overboard once again with nerfing it, and hybrids become stronger than pure ES CI. Short list why :
- More EHP (2-3k HP as extra compared to few hundred extra ES, can be healed with life flask)
- Chaos res can be stacked (rare rings, belt and gloves if really wanting to hit cap)
- Chaos damage is non-existential in endgame (Almost no endgame boss does chaos damage and 2k HP buffer can tank it easily)
- Presence of Chayula (OP amulet that gives stun immunity, massive chaos res and scales HP to ES. Almost better than old CI was)

Only reasons to go CI that I can think anymore is if you dont have Presence of Chayula yet, and die often to early maps that can occasionally have dangerous chaos bosses.

"
your build is great i followed your build and make some more upgrades on it and the result was stunning :)

Please check this shaper kill video and tell me if you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I1BpPbQo0g

and Forge Of The Phoenix kill in 34 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCY-wHO5oqY

i would appreciate a thumbs upp if you like your followers build thank you :))

Hey :)

Gz on excellent boss kills!
Loving your Youtube name and fact that 6 out of 9 chars you have seem to be golemancers ;)

Build looks heavily modified but very potent. I'm just curius about some points from your Youtube pastebin :
- Why minions res gem in helmet with Golems and AG?
If you take Herd of Flock, AG will be capped with only Rainbowstrides and Golems are immune to elemental damage anyway. Maybe run Empower 4 or similar to make AG literally immortal.
- Your gloves, ring and belt seems to pretty low on ES.
I would trade for :
- Ring [40+ ES, 40+ HP, res] (Your "Dire Circle" looks fine, though)
- Crystal belt [110+ ES, 40+ HP, res]
- Gloves [150+ ES, 40+ HP, res]
You can hit 9k EHP with those upgrades and if you are picky with resistances they wont cost that much.
- Shield looks pretty random
Why use rare shield on minions as you are using Necro Aegis? Victarios us much better for DPS and huge ES one for yourself if you drop Necro Aegis
- Capping ele res
Without going to "Faith and steel", "Nullification", Necros 20% ele res or taking Aliras ele res reward you make capping res extremely hard (can be done though but usually at EHP or minion damages cost)

Overall looks fun to play and DPS is excellent. Gz on great variant ^^
Why does it say one variant is

"4x Flame Golems, 1x Ice Golem, 1x Lightning Golem, 2x Specters and 1x Animate Guardian"

but i'm able to have 3x spectres out? is there some changes to the skill tree if you use this variant? cuz i don't see one in the guide

sorry for noob question
How do u deal with maps that have "Cant regen life mana and energyshield" ? just skip them ?
"
tayra15 wrote:
How do u deal with maps that have "Cant regen life mana and energyshield" ? just skip them ?

Use a mana flask... ?
Energy doesn't regenerate unless you have zealot's oath, but it has some kind of recovery which isn't affected. You already have a health flask, so all you need is to change one of your flask for a mana and you are good.

You can run every mods with that build, there's no reason to skip any, unless you are looking to avoid specific deadly mods combo because you are trying to go lvl 94+
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Last edited by Anakhon on May 27, 2018, 2:55:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info