[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi could you give me a recommendation what i should upgrade next?

BTW how you get that high es numbers? Even if i would buy Presence of Chayula my es number would be around 5,6k
I don't get it. Why not just level with Firegolems from lvl 34 onwards? They destroy everything.
First I wanted to say you've created and awesome build and it's great you keep updating your guide.

Second, I used to play your build during the Legacy league. I used The Vertex with discipline and curses setup just like you recommended. I think you didn't use spectres at all back then, only guardian (which I didn't even use).

Anyway, here comes my question: would such a setup be valid at all now? Only flame golems, without other minions, or do I lose too much? If It's valid then which Ascendancy would you recommend?

And last question: what is +/- DPS of Flame golems and what is the DPS of your build as a whole?

Thank you for your support.
All best.
Last edited by Theurgus on Mar 23, 2018, 2:46:41 PM
Hey man can I join the flame golemancer guild ? i just started bestairy but im starting with golemancer Thanks !
Hey mate, love ur build, also would love to join teh guild if possible.
Got 1 question, why spell echo on fire golems? im curious
Hey Dude,

thanks for the reply...

So maybe you can check my char and tell me some good upgrades?

And I do need Empower lvl 4 and Golem lvl 21 thats for sure.. And also Skin of Loyal...

But any other suggestions for me?

I would appreciate it so much!

Because I feel like not so tanky in general..
Skin of the Loyal in the right colors is way too expensive. Can i swap empower with ele focus?
Thank you for the guide and build. I just hit 72 (this is my second character in the bestiary league) and though it's been rather expensive, it's a great build.

I have most everything for the build, but the shield, and two resist/minion movement speed rings.

I've set up every piece of armor exactly like he has it on his own items.

I do not, however, think I'm casting any curses. I don't see them with the curse icons over their heads for Elemental Weakness / Temporal Chains. I them in 4-link boots with Blasphemy and Enhance Support.

I use Shield Charge throughout the whole map / area so I'm running right through packs, but they don't seem to be getting the curses.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
"
Chimmy81 wrote:
Skin of the Loyal in the right colors is way too expensive. Can i swap empower with ele focus?

"
mika2salo wrote:
You can buy Skin of Loyal 2r2g2b (Golem -> empower / firepene -> GMP -> slow proj -> minion dmg -> spell echo) = 30c.

It's on the same page.
Hi

The guide hade some body armor suggestion.
They have been removed.

Anyone that can help me with some suggestions of body armor for this build?

Best Regards Noobie
Last edited by Lakutus88 on Mar 24, 2018, 5:39:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info