[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

hello im 93 and having alot of fun with your build
i roll with solar guards and i just literally melt everything off screen up to tier 15 maps

but im not sure if i need to use tukohama specters for harder maps means elder shaper guardians
because you wont live long enough to kill boss with solar guards
i need to get gems and check it out
i am allso not a necro and i thing i did something wrong in terms of being tanky
couple times got insta gibbed out of nowhere, for this investition of exalts its very sad for me BUT allso interesting, as i need to constantly improve gear stats etc

allso my unkillable animate guardian got rekt by chaos beam in 1 second, rip 25 c i guess :/
/e maby because i was without necromantic aegis ? and this beam was spell,
but than again. if i would not evade it it would 1 shot him anyways so whats the point.

anybody with experience with totem specters pls share your thoughts

Last edited by Zebedin on Mar 21, 2018, 6:56:19 PM
Uber elder Clear

spectres riped :(

rip drop :(

Last edited by Extremo_X on Mar 21, 2018, 8:20:28 PM
i just raised TV in oro's map in the last room so they was the same level as a t16 map went into a t6 jungle valley and they died half way though any tips this is my gear so far also my flame golems seem to be lacking behind so far

Last edited by healzr on Mar 22, 2018, 2:02:18 AM
"
healzr wrote:
i just raised TV in oro's map in the last room so they was the same level as a t16 map went into a t6 jungle valley and they died half way though any tips this is my gear so far also my flame golems seem to be lacking behind so far

dude but ur golem is 16/0 =\ Buy at least cheap 20/20 and level fresh 6 ones in ur sap weeapons,so u van try 21/20 them. Also other ur jems - 16 lvl and no quality,lol. And 20/20 fire penetration is better vs bosses/shaper than lvl 3 empower - o ly lvl 4 empower worth changing
andnyeah spectres are not fat at all :( i even added support gems (life ; resists) to them, still they rarely were close to death.
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Mar 22, 2018, 3:42:12 AM
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
healzr wrote:

dude but ur golem is 16/0 =\ Buy at least cheap 20/20 and level fresh 6 ones in ur sap weeapons,so u van try 21/20 them. Also other ur jems - 16 lvl and no quality,lol. And 20/20 fire penetration is better vs bosses/shaper than lvl 3 empower - o ly lvl 4 empower worth changing
andnyeah spectres are not fat at all :( i even added support gems (life ; resists) to them, still they rarely were close to death.

my bad my flame golems are 21/20 just not the supports atm as im low on chaos as the gear costed all my ex xD. but what i mean by slow is not killing things but moving from a to b they just fall behind so much im not using shield charge just running im not sure maybe this is how its ment to be but it feels odd how far they fall behind
"
Bakane wrote:
Is there a good alternative for controlled destruction support when you cant afford 7ex skin of the loyal with 3blue 2 red? I have a 2 red 1 blue 1 green 1 white. How about swift affliction? Cheers

for your second green, slower/faster projectile will probably be better, as golems magma orbs will benefit from it. You can also use culling strike (more useful on bosses only), onslaught support might also work
I think swift affliction is not that useful, as burning damage is not the main source of golem damages.
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
"
Hoffen wrote:
Oh ok, I was just confused since you are talking about different gems like melee splash and minion HP for animate guardian in the section about the gem in the guide. I guess that is from the very first build/old build?

How big help is the enchance for enfeeble especially since some bosses have alot of "reduced curse effectiveness"?
Molten shell should help alot as well with 1650 absorb and like 6% physical reduction. It should be up like 99% of the time since I spam storm burst.

Also if I use the Magna shield with animate guardian in it I will have a level 23 guardian which should make it even better going with it and a yellow body armour. Skin of the loyal gives 1+ to gem levels but no resistances and life.

Hey :)

Melee Splash support can be corrupted to Clayshaper, which is where I recommend getting it if possible. It saves gem slot and the corrupted Clayshapers are generally not very expensive.

I have not used Enfeeble much, so I cant say much about its helpfulness. Just many HC builds seem to run it even in high tier boss fights.

Molten Shell could be good way to reduce physical damage, haven't used that skill very much either so cant say how useful it is in bosses.

AG in Magna shield is actually pretty good combo. CWDT 1 should work also in Clayshaper without summoning Stone Golems on every hit taken.

"
I have just reached 80 to wear all required items. Can u take a brief look and see if i can do anything else to raise my ES ? Currenly have 2k2 life and 5k5 ES. Try my best with those ring and i'll replace with better ones later.( don't care about gem links and the mana craft on the ring xD ). I guess the only thing i can do is using 200+ shield ?
Also stupid question : we can't use flesh offering over bone offering ? Our minions can't survive in
boss fight without bone offering ?

Items looks pretty good. I'm guessing you dont use Animate Guardian as its not linked anywhere?

Some things to upgrade :
- Rings 40+ ES and 50+ HP
- Run Uber lab
- make sure you are running at least 1x "10% ele res to minions" jewel to cap Golems ele resistances
- Use blessed orbs to roll belt upper line to 80 ES and two-stone to 14% and Chayula to 16.

You can have taken Necro Aegis, you can use Flesh Offering as well. Bone Offering is mainly meant to be run without Necro Aegis to raise chance to block. With Necro Aegis it gives so little block that Flesh Offering starts to be much more useful. Minions can survive fine with just Necro Aegis.

"
Is there a good alternative for controlled destruction support when you cant afford 7ex skin of the loyal with 3blue 2 red? I have a 2 red 1 blue 1 green 1 white. How about swift affliction? Cheers

"
i was just looking at this build and it reminded me of when i tried to play it when the jewels were released but failed miserably because they were so expensive. Im thinking of giving it another try now so i checked the prices for them and they are pretty cheap in BSC compared to that time but SotL with those sockets are going for like 7ex+. would you suggest any other socket combination for a lower budget? i tried searching with 4BRG to see the prices and they are going for 2ex~, thinking of maybe swapping empower/fire pen for something like ele focus maybe or even conc effect? what are your thoughts on this? sorry if this was discussed elsewhere

"
for your second green, slower/faster projectile will probably be better, as golems magma orbs will benefit from it. You can also use culling strike (more useful on bosses only), onslaught support might also work
I think swift affliction is not that useful, as burning damage is not the main source of golem damages.

Yep, you can get 2r2g2b Skin of the Loyal for as cheap as 30c. Links are :

Golem -> Empower / fire pene -> GMP -> Slow Proj -> Echo -> Minion damage

This link loses 20% total damage compared to better colors, but costs about 1/10th. 2r2g2b can already do all endgame content.

huyakf1997 -> Swift Affliction does almost nothing with Golems, better use slow proj instead of it. Also you have burning damage with Golems, which does nothing. Please change it to fire pene or empower.

"
well,today achieved 36/40 challenges,got my portal and happy about my life :) Love golemancers :3 Always starting other builds at league first, but after this anyway returning to golemancer ( elementalist this time). Have fun,brothers, golemancers are best :3
PS dont be curious about my amulet slot, just got lucky corrupt on chayula and sold it for money,will buy new fresh later.

Thanks for support ^^

Gz on challenges!

Did you get +1 curse on Chayula? o_0

"
hello im 93 and having alot of fun with your build
i roll with solar guards and i just literally melt everything off screen up to tier 15 maps

but im not sure if i need to use tukohama specters for harder maps means elder shaper guardians
because you wont live long enough to kill boss with solar guards
i need to get gems and check it out
i am allso not a necro and i thing i did something wrong in terms of being tanky
couple times got insta gibbed out of nowhere, for this investition of exalts its very sad for me BUT allso interesting, as i need to constantly improve gear stats etc

allso my unkillable animate guardian got rekt by chaos beam in 1 second, rip 25 c i guess :/
/e maby because i was without necromantic aegis ? and this beam was spell,
but than again. if i would not evade it it would 1 shot him anyways so whats the point.

anybody with experience with totem specters pls share your thoughts

Hello and thanks for support ^^

Your char is private so cant check your gear / tree.

Tukohama Vanguards deal much, much higher single target damage than Solar Guards. I recommend testing them to see the difference. Faster boss kill means less time kiting, so it's also much safer option.

Can't see your EHP (HP + ES) numbers, but you should be close to 9k at good gear. That makes you very tanky against Elemental hits and spell damage. Armor is however almost 0%, so big physical hits like Minutaur burrow or Shaper Smash can 1-shot you. However most big physical hits are manifested nicely to kite away from.

Animate Guardian really needs the Necro Aegis or Bone Offering to survive t15+ bosses. If you are not running Aegis, you can still use him in general mapping, but take AG out in some high tier boss fights.

Once you have Temp Chains running at high effect (extremely important) normal mobs can rarely hit you. Once boss fight become familiar and TV Specs start to kill endgame bosses in seconds, you can chain even hardest bosses deathless ;)

"
Uber elder Clear

spectres riped :(

rip drop :(

Gz on Uber Elder kill!

You dont have minion life support in your helmet as Elementalist. You Specters have minimal life without either life support or Soul Weaver, so they can die in Uber bosses.

Links and gear look excellent. If you get minion life in helmet, you should be able to do uber elder with no losses ;)

"

"

"
my bad my flame golems are 21/20 just not the supports atm as im low on chaos as the gear costed all my ex xD. but what i mean by slow is not killing things but moving from a to b they just fall behind so much im not using shield charge just running im not sure maybe this is how its ment to be but it feels odd how far they fall behind

Hello :)

I can only assume that you used your Desecrate lvl 8 from storm burst to raise the Specters? Lvl 8 Desecrate can only create lvl 44 corpses even in t16 area, which you then raised with lvl 20 Raise Specter. You ended with lvl 44 TV specs.

All parts of raising Specters (area level, Desecrate level, Raise Specter level) have to match. I recommend to buy lvl 19-20 Desecrate from trade and trying raise specters again.

Golems scale strongly with level, so I also recommend getting at least 20/20 corrupted Flame Golems as the gem is pretty cheap and boost HP and DMG hugely.

Fire Pene and Emp 3 are about equal as Emp adds damage, while fire pene lets it penetrate without adding any. With EE up emp 3 deals almost same damage, while also raising Golems level and giving them HP. Both are good choices.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Mar 22, 2018, 7:41:44 AM
im sorry, didnt know i have something hidden, you can check now if you have time

allso, tabula +1 gems is a good alternative for skin of the loyal ? and what is the difference ? 100% global defences ?

should i run immune poision flask ? some maps are hard when they degen your hp so fast
im guessing desecrate floor or some boss dmg is psn (wolf guy boss or spider boss)

i really dont like to have nercro aegis it hurst so much my ES not having shield

alls i was thinking about take off bones of ulir boots and for cost of 1 specter buy some gg helmet to support specters

ive read about your new entry about elementalist that resist bleed frozen fire and light effects
this is object to test for me i like it but where shall i put my ice and light golem gem slot wise ?

you can get additional block / psn / curse resist on flasks with this build i like it

/e how i deal with hexproff monsters ? is there any possibility

does debuff from anima guards stack with your 2 debuffs ?
Last edited by Zebedin on Mar 22, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
i think the reason my golems are slow is the lack of minion speed on my rings ect
What item do you use to allow enemies to have 2 curses? WHy run Elemental weakness and temp chains?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info