[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
any alternate gloves for animate guardien if u dont have 2 curses?

Hello :)

Good alternative gloves are
- "Southbound" gloves as they give animate guardian up to 16 increased maximum Life.
- "Asenath's Gentle Touch" AG will curse with Temp Chains level 10 in hit. This allows AG to curse enemies outside of your own Temp Chains range.
- Any rare gloves with good resistances and life.

"
Are you still running double curse? I am thinking what to do with my 2nd curse. Did you drop tempest shield to fit it in?

Also im assuming level 1 rays and channel is enough?

what about scorch ray with ele weakness?

"
Lv 1 Scorching Ray is enough as only damage and manacost goes up. Cast while Channeling should be maxed so that it casts supported spells sooner and/or more often (every 0.35s vs every 0.45s).

Hi!

My animate Guardian is cursing for me as its equipped with "curse with Elemental Weakness on hit" gloves. I use extra curse to not over-ride AG's ele weakness with my own Temp Chains when enemies are in my blasphemys area. AG curse still counts yp my curse limit, even if AG is the one cursing the enemies.

Scorching Ray should be left at level 1 as level increase doesn't really help. Cast while Channelling can be leveled to level 20 as it casts both desecrate and offering more often. It's not very useful as Desecrate has about 1 second cooldown and offerings last near 6 seconds but can be done if wanted as it does not increase mana cost.

"
Morning

I tried the Guardians as per your list under post 3.
Started from the list downwards. I did not do the rock fall Guardian.
Remember this is my first ever doing this. Never tried before.

1) Died once looking how much life he had.
2) Died 3 times. (Mechanics)
3) Evidently used golems to finish him off.
4) Never tried him bought is keystone.
Is this by default you lose both Frenzy and the other charge, when swapping shields. Think this is lacking when doing Guardians.

There after Shaper, died to many times. (two times getting in the middle, something killed me. Shaper was doing nothing. Also once I think i was in Zana protection bubble, was not for some reason. (So lost tree times my life for nothing). Then Shaper goes into some protective mode. I sat there for more then 2 min. and flame golems do nothing to him. It is a blueish spiral? First time ever that i also attempted him.

I also upgraded 5 jewels for 20% increased damage. Then bought might for 22% life mine was 18% life. General better spec's. I looked at getting other gear +1 thingy. None to be found.

When i upgraded my jewels they were bought quickly. All and all it seems to be a very popular character currently. Read in one post +1,+1 Armour is more than a Mirror. Wow that is all i can say.
@Mika well done on your guide.

Then i also bought a Bisco's amulet to farm with.

See this as positive feed back. Have good week.

Hey :)

The guide is mainly needed with mid-tier gear and Golems. If you have 8,5k EHP (Life+ES) and over level 24 Golems, you can most likely just use default items on all Guardian.

Shaper is bit tricky as hes requires high level kiting. Good short list for Shaper is :
1 ) Always run, never stop
2 ) Avoid the bubbles following you at all cost
3 ) When Shaper teleports, use quicksilver and run away form where you are. Shaper will use most likely smash skill on your location.
4) In bullet-hell phase run small circle inside bubble while keeping following bubbles in the center of the protective bubble.

"Timmeh519" did Shaper 2-5 times before first deathless run. First tries are always pretty chaotic but the boss manifest nicely and the learning curse is pretty low.

Thanks!

The build has been really popular. Unfortunately the prices of endgame items have gone through the roof with demand. I was afraid that some players would avoid the build as its endgame price are so high, but I have been positively surprised at how much currency players are ready to farm and how helpful other build followers have been to each others ^^

"
well
THe price could be a troll well i not too sure
but the price is between 80Ex at Starting
3 b 2 R 1 G
what mika say is right if u accidentally get the + 1 socket to gem on that color is great else try other color like 2 b 2 r 2 g or 3 r 2 b 1 g etc etc

This build indeed is getting lots of commands and recommended for those who want to try and quite popular for these build too

been trying for grandmaster for 2 time 1 fail everything due to pt
2nd time i solo and getting the hang of how not to deathless

The mirror priced +1 corrupt Skin has disappeared from the trade. I think the seller lowered the price or is doing the build himself.

Luckily all 3x color combos work great for the build so it increases the pool from where to buy the Skins a lot. Cheapest Skin with 2r 2g 2b is just 25c in the trade and there are 66x left for budget players.

Big part of recent popularity has been thanks to awesome streamer "Timmeh519" aka wonderful247 that has been doing amazing work streaming the build. Between 12h of streaming daily, he helps players in chat and also posts to thread ^^

For Grandmasters, you can craft daggers that give you immoral "Spectral Spirits". Info about it is in my video description :

Deathless "Hall Of The Grandmaster" -map run and how to do it, with Spectral Spirits
https://youtu.be/ZMzsckElrQg

When you run Hall of GM, you usually get lots of sacrifice pieces as drops. Keep only the midnights for later and when you run next GM, put 3x different other sac pieces in the carto machine with the map. Each sac piece gives you 5% more quantity which means you get even more sac pieces and midnights as drops. This becomes self sustainable very fast and I can farm dozens of Midnights daily if I keep good clear speed and can buy enough GM maps. Also try to run all GMs unidentified for extra 20% quantity.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 18, 2017, 1:17:45 PM
Thanks .! Just did shaper with one death.

My set up is scorching ray desc channel and flesh setup with ele weakness self casted replacing tempest shield. I've noticed a huge change in damage with EE proc and scorching ray. Very good for bosses ! Cheaper too now I don't need a second corrupted empower.. I recommend to others to give this a shot. Way more interactive( more clicking) and no need to worry about getting eleweakeness gloves or guardian dying.
Last edited by raniva on Sep 18, 2017, 3:28:59 PM
"
mika2salo wrote:

The build has been really popular. Unfortunately the prices of endgame items have gone through the roof with demand. I was afraid that some players would avoid the build as its endgame price are so high, but I have been positively surprised at how much currency players are ready to farm and how helpful other build followers have been to each others ^^

As i surely can't afford 2 primordial might jewels in the next time (one for anima stone + one to use):

Will golemancer still work, even if my golems are not aggressive? Sure the clear speed will be lower, but what else?

I could use a tabula rasa to get a six link armor ... weapon is cheap ... so i would have at least 3 golems ...
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
mika2salo wrote:

As i surely can't afford 2 primordial might jewels in the next time (one for anima stone + one to use):

Will golemancer still work, even if my golems are not aggressive? Sure the clear speed will be lower, but what else?

I could use a tabula rasa to get a six link armor ... weapon is cheap ... so i would have at least 3 golems ...

Get the might jewel, 1 less golem is less important.
"
Vida wrote:

Are you sure?

Because withouth anima stone i will have a maximum of 2 golems (3 if i use two weapons or choose elemntalist
Trying this build, enjoying it so far! Just need two things cleared up:

With 2 curses passive node, what am I supposed to be running besides temp chains?

And for skin of the loyal, what's the best alternative to 3 blues?

I currently have a 2/2/2 chest, trying to find a 3 red for a decent price right now.
at last this build is very expensive ..theres only for afew lucky people to get this items
probably to get a right armaor with the sockets ou need in skin of the loyal or better skin of the lord
.. ;-) thats realy seeking a chickenfish ;-)
corrupted gems with highleveles ;-)
at last only 3-4 player will end this build to perfect ...
theres a prob with the mana to use infernal mantle ;-) or not
put discipline in a single slot i have done and now i have more than 45% mana
... playing now is easy:::
Last edited by silhmaril on Sep 18, 2017, 5:37:12 PM
I would love a alternate passive tree/socket gem guide for without animate guardian. I just feel like so many of the end boss areas find you won't use it anyways and would love to just not worry and have an alternative setup. Any viable options out there Mika?
"
raniva wrote:
Thanks .! Just did shaper with one death.

My set up is scorching ray desc channel and flesh setup with ele weakness self casted replacing tempest shield. I've noticed a huge change in damage with EE proc and scorching ray. Very good for bosses ! Cheaper too now I don't need a second corrupted empower.. I recommend to others to give this a shot. Way more interactive( more clicking) and no need to worry about getting eleweakeness gloves or guardian dying.

Glad it helped ^^

Many players like more interactive play-style so all variants are more than welcome. If you come up with some nice collection of skills and flasks, please post them here also ;)

"

"

"
Are you sure?

Because withouth anima stone i will have a maximum of 2 golems (3 if i use two weapons or choose elemntalist

I really recommend getting Anima Stone first as 2x golems loss is half of you DPS lost. Golems act pretty fine even without Might. Just guide them with placing spell totem if they don't attack some group.

You can buy skin of the Loyal with 2 red 2 green and 2 blue for 30c. Links would be :

- Golem -> Empower -> Gmp -> Slower Projectiles -> Minion Damage -> Spell Echo

You lose 20% of total damage with slower vs cont dest or fire pene, but it costs massively less and is better than other options.

"
Trying this build, enjoying it so far! Just need two things cleared up:

With 2 curses passive node, what am I supposed to be running besides temp chains?

And for skin of the loyal, what's the best alternative to 3 blues?

I currently have a 2/2/2 chest, trying to find a 3 red for a decent price right now.

Hello!

Animate Guardian is cursing enemies with its equipped "curse enemies with elemental weakness on hit" corrupt gloves. I use extra curse node to not over-ride AGs ele weakness with my blasphemy as they share my curse limit.

2/2/2 is best for budget with only 20% less total damage. 3r1g2b and 2r1g3b cost lots more, but are best available :)

"
at last this build is very expensive ..theres only for afew lucky people to get this items
probably to get a right armaor with the sockets ou need in skin of the loyal or better skin of the lord
.. ;-) thats realy seeking a chickenfish ;-)
corrupted gems with highleveles ;-)
at last only 3-4 player will end this build to perfect ...
theres a prob with the mana to use infernal mantle ;-) or not
put discipline in a single slot i have done and now i have more than 45% mana
... playing now is easy:::

Thanks for support ^^

Even after prices have gone up due to popularity, players still somehow manage to farm enough currency for all equipments. I was afraid at first that high prices will affect players but I'm surprised yet again how resourceful they really are :)'

"
I would love a alternate passive tree/socket gem guide for without animate guardian. I just feel like so many of the end boss areas find you won't use it anyways and would love to just not worry and have an alternative setup. Any viable options out there Mika?

Hey :)

You can drop the extra curse nodes and use on boots instead of Animate Guardian links :

Scorching Ray -> cast while channeling -> desecrate -> Bone / flesh offering

SR drops enemies fire resistance and doesnt hit, so it works with elemental equilibrium. Casting it keeps offering up all the time and boosts defense or damage.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 18, 2017, 8:55:08 PM
I'm currently running 2/2/2 skin of loyal right now. If I'm running scorch and ele weakness. Do you think the 3R fire pen is abetter upgrade or 3 blue with controlled destruction stronger? Just how negative can resist go?

Thanks for all the help!!

Edit: Just got the 3B 2R 1G loyal and the level 4 empower. Saw a huge spike in damage.

Now my question is why controll dest over ele focus? POB seems to show much more dmg using ele focus.
Last edited by raniva on Sep 19, 2017, 4:18:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info