[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Hi

i tried this build last season and gave up due to the high cost of items but i gave it another go and i just killed all gaurdians and shaper. took me a second go to get shaper down as ive never killed him before and didnt no the fight.

cheers what a awesome build
Hi I would like to know if I had a Skin of the loyal (B/R/G/G/R/B) instead would that be viable instead for now and if so what gems would you recommend for it.

Also for the alternative for Animate guardian you gave is there an option for maybe more cast on damage received or similar instead of scorching ray as I do rather like to not stand still and cast at the moment.

Thanks again Mika for your amazing guide
"
Hi I would like to know if I had a Skin of the loyal (B/R/G/G/R/B) instead would that be viable instead for now and if so what gems would you recommend for it.

Also for the alternative for Animate guardian you gave is there an option for maybe more cast on damage received or similar instead of scorching ray as I do rather like to not stand still and cast at the moment.

Instead of fire penetration use slower projectiles.
I'm currently running the same:
"
Rickeye wrote:
Hi

i tried this build last season and gave up due to the high cost of items but i gave it another go and i just killed all gaurdians and shaper. took me a second go to get shaper down as ive never killed him before and didnt no the fight.

cheers what a awesome build

Thanks for support ^^

Gz on Shaper kill! Kiting the boss gets pretty fun when you know all the mechanics and go for deathless run.

Prices have been unfortunately climbing again as more players decide to make the build and there is limited supply of items. I'm trying to figure out new alternative items and colors to cut the starting cost.

"

"

Hey and thanks for support ^^

For skin of the loyal colors go as :
- 2r1g3b(cont dest) = Best overall damage if you spam totem often, 8 ex
- 3r1g2b(fire pene) = Best damage against bosses and when totem is not used often. Best lazy colors, 7 ex
- 2r2g2b(slower proj) = Loses 20% damage against better colors, 30-40 c

For Animate Guardian you can try at last 2 different links :

Scorching ray -> cast while channeling -> desecrate -> bone / flesh offering

SR lower enemys fire res while not hitting them, so Elemental Equilibrium works. It also keep offering up all the time.

SRS -> Empower -> Minion damage -> Main

Summon Raging Spirits works best if you have +1 corrupt rainbowstrides, 21/0 SRS and Empower 4. SRS can attack enemies from very far away and chance to maim slows them down. Their damage is also pretty nice as their fire damage penetrates opponents resistances when EE is active.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 20, 2017, 12:10:21 PM
"
Bloemist wrote:
"

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try that then.
Hello

How can I craft Spectral spirit daggers?
Please check my helm, the enchant mod useful? Or i need roll the Golem damage one?

Thanks!
"
Myair wrote:
Hello

How can I craft Spectral spirit daggers?
Please check my helm, the enchant mod useful? Or i need roll the Golem damage one?

Thanks!

Sadly that enchant does nothing for you. :/

IMO best enchant is % temporal chains effect. 20-30% either is fine.

Then Golem Damage, and finally Bone offering duration, or increased block chance.

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Hey guys!

We hit 100 this morning. Thanks to Mika's awesome guide. (:

I know the build can be costly, but it's well worth it. Super fun, and overall very good.

Thanks to all who have been watching. <3

Going to post stats when I can get them together. :S
-Golems are at 99k dps each. I have 75+ all resistances; including chaos. With 10,098 EHP.

-Wonderful
Twitch.tv/Wonderful247
Last edited by Timmeh519 on Sep 20, 2017, 5:56:23 PM
Hey, i started with the build yesterday today i got shaper down (not deathless tho), thanks for the guide golems are pretty fun but i've some questions for you.

1. How i can upgrade the damage (vs. shaper it took a while to kill him so what i should do next with this build?)

2.Is there any way to make even faster clearspeed with that build? Is it worth to run something like herald of ice ( will golems make ice explosions ? )

Char name BannanGOLEM if u can help me. thanks a lot ! :)

I focus mostly on Atziri / Shaper so any advices for the equipment / build changes ?
Last edited by Bannan on Sep 20, 2017, 5:13:59 PM
"
Timmeh519 wrote:
Hey guys!

We hit 100 this morning. Thanks to Mika's awesome guide. (:

I know the build can be costly, but it's well worth it. Super fun, and overall very good.

Thanks to all who have been watching. <3

Going to post stats when I can get them together. :S

-Wonderful

GG Buudy ! ;) welcome in this prestigious circle (y)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info