An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

Bestiary update is live! Sorry it was last minute, I was off in the aether. :P

As always, if there's an issue (there really shouldn't be? no serious changes this patch) I'll fix it within a few minutes.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Hotfix for Eldermap filtering.
Update for full Shaper and Elder item filtering, by top bases. Now if a harbinger bow or prophecy wand drops as a Shaper/Elder item it'll highlight much more clearly than a random base.

Part of this includes toggles for these bases, though technically you can't hide them currently anyway >_>

Also included in this update are refined unique and divination card tiers, two new tiers for uniques (multi-unique bases - green, and prophecy unique bases - purple), and more "popping" Super tier uniques.

There are also a few small changes.
* Small tweaks to a bunch of stuff
* Crafting bases showing at very high ilvls are off by default now
* Tweaked leveling highlights slightly
* Changed chance bases
* Cleaned up organization a bit
* The four warband spawning maps now highlight as such
* Removed some outdated/nonfunctional blocks
Overall a pretty small update, though with a lot of potential for future improvements.

* Updated filter to accommodate items and divination cards introduced by the Incursion league.
* Added another layer of filtering to gems. You can now tell the level of the gem as well as the type (Active/Support/Vaal/Drop Only) and Quality.
* Updated Warbands items to use the new Explicit Mod filtering. I'll look into an elegant way to highlight T1 and T2 mods soon.
Tiny update

* Retiered uniques
I can't figure out where, but opening the filter in Filtration will automatically edit the filter in some way. Like, it opens up with the asterisk in the name showing that it has been edited.

Most items show up in-game as...

... except for a select few...

I don't know what's going on but editing the filter manually in a text editor doesn't seem to produce this. It's only when editing in Filtration.

Using FilterBlast didn't produce any issues.
Last edited by AéthylliA on Jun 3, 2018, 4:49:48 PM
Filtration isn't updated often enough, and really shouldn't be used ever since the ElderMap filtering was added (saving the filter will remove all of the new filtering options that it's not aware of).

I'll edit the OP to reflect this.

For now, it's best to edit it in a text editor or directly on filterblast (toggle advanced features at the bottom and you can edit the text directly).
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jun 3, 2018, 6:16:16 PM
Minor update to keep sorting relevant.

-Updated Divination Card tiering
-Updated Unique item tiering
-Separated Vials into several tiers
Update is out! As always, the filter will not work until the patch launches, and if there are any issues they'll be taken care of immediately.

Good luck in Delve everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info