Q and A about what it means to follow Christ

Yeah... no. Go home, you're drunk.

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Manocean wrote:
This thread wouldn't have gone the same if the title was:

"Q and A about what it means to follow Allah"

Because people would be afraid of being accused of being islamaphobic

I tried to shit on Islam and Christianity in equal measure in the spirit of equality we are also defending in the rest of offtopic.

*fist bump*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 28, 2017, 1:08:03 PM
Bars, Manocean suggests there would be no shitting going on at all. Would you say that is an accurate assessment of the present day OT posters? I wouldn't.

If anything, such a thread would be far worse. I'd give it 2 pages tops before the vitriol reaches critical mass and the poor moderators are forced off their coffee breaks early. In that sense - he'd actually be right. That thread would go nothing like this one. But not for the bullshit reason he gives.

OP, have you read "God's Debris" by Scott Adams? If yes, what do you think about it? If no, you should definitely read it. The author challenges conventional religion, but not in a Richard Dawkins fedora atheist way. He actually argues that god does indeed exist.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Upandatem wrote:
Bars, Manocean suggests there would be no shitting going on at all. Would you say that is an accurate assessment of the present day OT posters? I wouldn't.

If anything, such a thread would be far worse. I'd give it 2 pages tops before the vitriol reaches critical mass and the poor moderators are forced off their coffee breaks early. In that sense - he'd actually be right. That thread would go nothing like this one. But not for the bullshit reason he gives.

Oh yes, I agree with you. Was just fooling around.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:

I'll happily admit it went right above my head, I figured maybe you had been drinking too.
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

I'll happily admit it went right above my head, I figured maybe you had been drinking too.

The pitfalls of textual communication, you lose the nonverbal part. As a rule of thumb, most of my posts in offtopic aren't entirely serious.
I get it, I'm correct and a good looking funny guy
anything is everything
"
Bars wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
This thread wouldn't have gone the same if the title was:

"Q and A about what it means to follow Allah"

Because people would be afraid of being accused of being islamaphobic

I tried to shit on Islam and Christianity in equal measure in the spirit of equality we are also defending in the rest of offtopic.

*fist bump*

I genuinely LOL'd :)
"
Xavderion wrote:
OP, have you read "God's Debris" by Scott Adams? If yes, what do you think about it? If no, you should definitely read it. The author challenges conventional religion, but not in a Richard Dawkins fedora atheist way. He actually argues that god does indeed exist.

I have not. Reading a quick synopses it sounds...interesting. Does it imply that god is alive or dead after blowing himself up in the big bang in which parts of him are what make up the universe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info