Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

"
Raxlea wrote:
This may be a bit of a niche request, but I do giveaways all the time, and I usually play SSF. Could we make it so that SSF players are able to trade items to non-SSF players of that general league, but the SSF player would not be able to receive items from the trade window?

You should be able to just make a mule character in your SSF league, place the item on this mule character, migrate it to the regular league and trade it to the giveaway winner there.
This is great. No more rmt, significantly reduced botting(maybe eliminated completely?) And I don't have to deal with trading anymore, flippers, fixers and other crap, yay!

kudos to ggg.
New Realm :D just dissable Mirror and bring back Eternal !!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Vhlad wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Arcis wrote:
afaik, the main reason people want a SSF league is so the game doesn't have to be balanced around the fact that trading will always be much more efficient than soloing. if there are no additional benefits to playing SSF, i think this has missed the point.

Getting a fair playing field is really important to people who don't want to engage in trade.

I'm sure the two leagues will play out at massively different paces, and that's totally fine with us.

Some of us are just tired of grindy systems designed entirely around trade and desire better SSF progression. Foe example 1/380+ endgame lab helm enchants feels excessive and overly punitive for SSF. With no changes to these systems SSF is simply a formal handicap that players can opt in to.

Reading the announcement I was excited for a mode where playing to win felt good rather than simply masochistic next to trade to win. Reading the details I've lost all interest.

It's about adjusting expectations.

For the people who find it more important to finish 40 challenges, clearly SSF isn't for them.

However, it's worth noting that your SSF progress will be recorded on the official SSF ladder board, so if you decide at any point you wish to begin completing the challenges, you can switch over to the trade focused league at any time and continue there.

It's a win win all around
one word: awesome!
Holy shmucks !! I'm in :D !! Waiting for 2.6 <3<3<3
As a solo player and mostly self found player, this is awesome ;)
"
Chris wrote:
We plan to add a system to officially record the progress of Solo Self-Found players in Content Update 2.6.0. This manifesto post describes our current plan. We welcome your feedback.

Hah, I wanna see Kripp play this, should be interesting without no other player trading (or any streamer).
Last edited by iamnotspock on Jan 22, 2017, 11:44:22 PM
Will there be SSF ladders for lab times?
Will there be SSF ladders for pvp?

Will there be ladders for pvp at all in new leagues? We're still missing breach pvp ladders. The in-game button for view full rankings at the end of a pvp match in breach currently takes you to a page does not exist website.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
sounds awesome, Ill be doing some of this from time to time.

One request I would have Chris is that the chat channels etc are not integrated with the regular parent league. I think the chat channels should just be for solo self found so it can form its own little community, when items are linked in chat you know thats a ssf item, when advice is asked for you know thats within the rules of ssf. I think people would bond more, have more in common, thats my take anyway.

cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info