It's Not Your Money

"
Cataca wrote:
What critical elements are currently missing from PoE to make it a wholesome game then? The only features i am missing are trade improvements and a MTX reclaim button (and a sortable mtx tab), but i think the core game is solid. Thinking that they'll release the xbox version when 3.0 hits, i think that they'll at least implement the trade improvements.

And sure, it is an investment, and it can obviously go south. But that is none of my buiseness.
GGG should have done risk assessment and weighted the gains versus the losses they'd make. But that is their cross to bear. I personally assume that they'd not make a move like that if it could potentially sink their company.

It's not even a sink or swim situation. That's why I don't get all this negativity.

Guys, this is a good thing! PoE has never been so popular before and all this has made it possible to branch out, branch out, meaning grow, without losing any leaves.

There's a dedicated team working on Xbox, completely seperate from the rest of the team, (hopefully they do share the office though) and from what I understand this is only 3 people.

Any profit made from this branch directly affects the potential of PoE main game! We should cheer them on and thank ourselves for our support, because without us, this wouldn't have been possible.

As a wide man once said; "Let the day dawn golden with possibility."
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I do indeed fear that the game is going to be dumbed down as a result of the console crowd but i can see why GGG would want to expand into that market as a business decision
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
I do indeed fear that the game is going to be dumbed down as a result of the console crowd but i can see why GGG would want to expand into that market as a business decision

It's going to be seperate everything, servers, players, balance etc.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info