[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
vvamic wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:
nice guide,

does it matter which leech i get on volls ammy? also what are your reasons for going single discharge over 2 with the 30% consume enchant?

thinking of swapping over to this build soon enough

Although lightning leech is slightly better but when charges are at 7/6 it's hardly noticeable so either are fine over time.

I don't use 2 discharge gems coz other than giving a fancy purple discharge it hardly helps. A single discharge gem does more damage, e.g discharging 4 charges at once = more damage rather than 2+2 with 2 gems separately.
With 2nd discharge gem out of the way I can focus on gaining more charges for the one in malice.
It also frees up a socket where a fortify or faster attacks/culling gem can be used. You can even use another gem like BV, etc to help gaining even more charges.

That being said, I am not against it, if anyone finds using a 2nd discharge gem useful, by all means go for it.

by either you mean lightning or fire? or is cold okay too
"
EztEX wrote:
very nice build, ty bro
i have some questions
i have problem about bossfight, i die several times because i can't leech in time so much problem with hexproof boss
i use vinktar it's very good but when it's out, i suddenly die :((
i try to switch iAoe to life leech, it's work very well for me

this is my gear, do u have some suggestions?
Spoiler

sorry about my English :)

Which tier boss's are we talking about here? If it's below t14, then you need to get some damage jewels which I think you might be lacking.

For hex-proof map boss's, I would recommend a fire/light leech voll's amulet.

About your gear, I think besides leveling the damage gems you definitely need a discharge enchant as it gives a huge boost to discharge damage. Everything else seems good enough, I like the double crit chance rings, quite nice.
"
austeemo wrote:

by either you mean lightning or fire? or is cold okay too

Yes, fire/light, we barely deal enough cold damage to kill anything let alone leech from it. Cold is just to proc EE.
"
vvamic wrote:
"
EztEX wrote:
very nice build, ty bro
i have some questions
i have problem about bossfight, i die several times because i can't leech in time so much problem with hexproof boss
i use vinktar it's very good but when it's out, i suddenly die :((
i try to switch iAoe to life leech, it's work very well for me

this is my gear, do u have some suggestions?
Spoiler

sorry about my English :)

Which tier boss's are we talking about here? If it's below t14, then you need to get some damage jewels which I think you might be lacking.

For hex-proof map boss's, I would recommend a fire/light leech voll's amulet.

About your gear, I think besides leveling the damage gems you definitely need a discharge enchant as it gives a huge boost to discharge damage. Everything else seems good enough, I like the double crit chance rings, quite nice.

thank you :))
as a level 94 regret rerolling into trickster should i opt for intuitive leap version? or just regular (unsure of what i need to prioritize since only 1 lvl 100 tree)

also do i need accuracy on gloves/rings and helm? damn lol
Last edited by austeemo on Apr 17, 2017, 10:17:41 PM
"
austeemo wrote:
as a level 94 regret rerolling into trickster should i opt for intuitive leap version? or just regular (unsure of what i need to prioritize since only 1 lvl 100 tree)

You can use either, (the double intuitive leap version is best if you have a 500+ ES shield and just want the flask duration node), after 92 the only nodes that can be adjusted according to your setup are the 8 hybrid points.

You can choose to take them or skip them for something else like me as I usually end up with 8.5-9k+ ES and that too without very high ES gear.

Accuracy is not needed at all, you can totally skip it all together but then you must have to use AA gems.
With decent amount of accuracy on gear you can skip AA and use that socket for some other more usesful gem. Point is you should at least have 86+ chance hit for both cyclone & shield charge.
"
vvamic wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

You can use either, (the double intuitive leap version is best if you have a 500+ ES shield and just want the flask duration node), after 92 the only nodes that can be adjusted according to your setup are the 8 hybrid points.

You can choose to take them or skip them for something else like me as I usually end up with 8.5-9k+ ES and that too without very high ES gear.

Accuracy is not needed at all, you can totally skip it all together but then you must have to use AA gems.
With decent amount of accuracy on gear you can skip AA and use that socket for some other more usesful gem. Point is you should at least have 86+ chance hit for both cyclone & shield charge.

thanks for quick replies.

i can afford to spend 1-3ex on a shield but im not sure if i will be able to afford being res capped (made gloves with 200 and near 200 es but no resistance lol)
"
austeemo wrote:

i can afford to spend 1-3ex on a shield but im not sure if i will be able to afford being res capped (made gloves with 200 and near 200 es but no resistance lol)

Best place to get resis is rings, diamond base, then as much resis as you can and some accuracy if possible.
Belt is also a good spot to get some good resis.
With rings and belt my resis are mostly capped.
Try to get a open master craft slot on helm, gloves & shield so that you can craft whatever you missing on those.
"
vvamic wrote:
"
austeemo wrote:

Best place to get resis is rings, diamond base, then as much resis as you can and some accuracy if possible.
Belt is also a good spot to get some good resis.
With rings and belt my resis are mostly capped.
Try to get a open master craft slot on helm, gloves & shield so that you can craft whatever you missing on those.

ok thanks, i guess i will just spend extra on some beast gear.

what are the 8 hybrid nodes you are talking about (will probably go intuitive leap build)
Last edited by austeemo on Apr 18, 2017, 12:48:30 AM
"
austeemo wrote:

what are the 8 hybrid nodes you are talking about (will probably go intuitive leap build)

The hybrid nodes are the red circular nodes which give health+ES. One is below CI and the other is placed close to the jewel socket near PA/LL node.
If playing in SC and your ES is close to 9k+, then its better to use those points for offence.
You can go with my lvl94 tree, or reshape the lvl100 according to you needs, just make sure you get all the charge and crit related nodes, rest can be manageable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info