[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
vvamic wrote:
"
Skiller41 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, awesome build.

I haven't yet 6-linked my chest, but I started running the chest setup with bladefall. It feels totally fine running shaped strands and such, but I wonder if it will be a problem to drop fortify until I have a 6-link?

I considered dropping Additional Accuracy for Fortify in the shield charge 4-link setup, or at least doing this when taking on harder content/bosses. The only issue I see with this is the risk of getting stunned, but I suppose this could be remedied by more careful use of shield charge, at least in the case of bosses.

Anyway, thanks for the build!

You can do any content with just 4 links. Fortify is just for extra safety so don't worry about it.
For boss's just stick to cyclone to prevent stuns.

Ah good to know. Thanks for the quick response :D
Have you tried moving the CoC bladefall setup to the gloves?

cyclone - CoC - bladefall - inc crit / add accur
"
d0wan wrote:
Have you tried moving the CoC bladefall setup to the gloves?

cyclone - CoC - bladefall - inc crit / add accur

Yes but without pcoc the charge generation isn't that good, besides cyclone is limited to single target and with diamond flasks up it works pretty well.
One can go with that 4 link setup only if you can't get a 6 link voll or the required colors.
After leveling a bit and finishing the uberlab this build is feeling much more powerful.

Question on your bandit choices. I don't have a +1 EC belt and will likely just grab a crystal belt, but I do have Death's door boots. Should I help oak or alira in merciless?

Right now I have 6 power charges, 6 endurance charges and 4 frenzy charges.

Thanks!
"
tjohn86 wrote:
After leveling a bit and finishing the uberlab this build is feeling much more powerful.

Question on your bandit choices. I don't have a +1 EC belt and will likely just grab a crystal belt, but I do have Death's door boots. Should I help oak or alira in merciless?

Thanks!

Best to make your charges 7/6 or 7/5 which I think would be the number you get, after you side with mercy alira and only use a death's door.

Power charges are better in general coz of the extra crit chance and damage they do.
Last edited by vvamic on Apr 7, 2017, 10:53:10 PM
"
vvamic wrote:
"
tjohn86 wrote:

Thanks!

Best to make your charges 7/6 or 7/5 which I think would be the number you get, after you side with mercy alira and only use a death's door.

Power charges are better in general coz of the extra crit chance and damage they do.

Awesome thanks!
Hi, Thanks for the guild. I am planning to build this on LSC but, I am not sure am I allowed to go Assassin with ~40ex. Is it better to stick to Trickster?
"
Hi, Thanks for the guild. I am planning to build this on LSC but, I am not sure am I allowed to go Assassin with ~40ex. Is it better to stick to Trickster?

With the prices right now in Legacy SC, pretty sure you can get good gear for less than 20ex for an Assassin, for Trickster I would say half as that much.
what can i do for more surv? lvl92 10k ES. Some time i have rip on blowing mob or reflect mob.
"
204170112 wrote:
what can i do for more surv? lvl92 10k ES. Some time i have rip on blowing mob or reflect mob.
Spoiler
Spoiler

At 10K Es and assuming resistances are capped it should be very hard to die, unless you are playing maps with mods like -resis or cannot leech.
You can't do much against reflects/volatiles gear wise other than pushing your ES higher which in your case is already good enough at 10k, and using purifies to get +max resis.
The usual way to deal with them is to keep your Vinktar up and use a Fortify gem in your Shield charge/cyclone. With a Vinktar up you can easily cyclone on a reflect without dying.

PS: Don't use phys conversion vinktar if you have flat physical on your gear, it will lower your damage during its effect as it messes with EE, either change the ring or the flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info