[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
vvamic wrote:

At 10K Es and assuming resistances are capped it should be very hard to die, unless you are playing maps with mods like -resis or cannot leech.
You can't do much against reflects/volatiles gear wise other than pushing your ES higher which in your case is already good enough at 10k, and using purifies to get +max resis.
The usual way to deal with them is to keep your Vinktar up and use a Fortify gem in your Shield charge/cyclone. With a Vinktar up you can easily cyclone on a reflect without dying.

PS: Don't use phys conversion vinktar if you have flat physical on your gear, it will lower your damage during its effect as it messes with EE, either change the ring or the flask.

I understand that right that the links for the shield charge and cyclone has no impact to the discharge?

What could be my next upgrade?
Spoiler

--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
Last edited by derbund666 on Apr 14, 2017, 9:45:18 PM
"
derbund666 wrote:
I understand that right that the links for the shield charge and cyclone has no impact to the discharge?

What could be my next upgrade?
Spoiler

Well the link's have an indirect effect on discharge i.e chance to hit/crit chance and most importantly charge generation which has a huge impact on discharge damage. So getting appropriate links is important.

Regarding upgrades I would go for discharge helmet enchant first then a +1 belt if you want to make 7/6 charges otherwise just the enchant and improve ES on gear.
nice guide,

does it matter which leech i get on volls ammy? also what are your reasons for going single discharge over 2 with the 30% consume enchant?

thinking of swapping over to this build soon enough
"
austeemo wrote:
nice guide,

does it matter which leech i get on volls ammy? also what are your reasons for going single discharge over 2 with the 30% consume enchant?

thinking of swapping over to this build soon enough

Although lightning leech is slightly better but when charges are at 7/6 it's hardly noticeable so either are fine over time.

I don't use 2 discharge gems coz other than giving a fancy purple discharge it hardly helps. A single discharge gem does more damage, e.g discharging 4 charges at once = more damage rather than 2+2 with 2 gems separately.
With 2nd discharge gem out of the way I can focus on gaining more charges for the one in malice.
It also frees up a socket where a fortify or faster attacks/culling gem can be used. You can even use another gem like BV, etc to help gaining even more charges.

That being said, I am not against it, if anyone finds using a 2nd discharge gem useful, by all means go for it.
So, it says in your character page that you have 193 dex, but you need 212 for the cospri. How you are using it?
"
cotiz wrote:
So, it says in your character page that you have 193 dex, but you need 212 for the cospri. How you are using it?

I have mentioned it multiple times in the guide, using any of my skill trees you need atleast ~20 dexterity anywhere on gear.
If you can't manage that just use a skill point to get a +30 dex node nearby the CI/Doomcast nodes.
Hi, I am confused, on the stat page screenshot, there is 54% crit chance for cyclone, but only 24% crit chance for discharge. Is the crit chance on discharge not important? I have been stacking spell crit chance, my discharge crit chance is 49% at hideout, but my shield charge and cyclone crit chance is only 37%. Will that be a problem? Thanks!

P.S. I have been stacking more spell crit chance because, my energy shield reached 9300 and I thought that was too much so I change some nodes to spell crit chance.
"
llindvior wrote:
Hi, I am confused, on the stat page screenshot, there is 54% crit chance for cyclone, but only 24% crit chance for discharge. Is the crit chance on discharge not important? I have been stacking spell crit chance, my discharge crit chance is 49% at hideout, but my shield charge and cyclone crit chance is only 37%. Will that be a problem? Thanks!

P.S. I have been stacking more spell crit chance because, my energy shield reached 9300 and I thought that was too much so I change some nodes to spell crit chance.

Those are hideout stats which should be disregarded when it comes to actual in combat numbers.
On an average we manage to hold up 3-4+ charges which means our actual crit chance is quite high since each power charge gives 50% inc crit chance, and with diamond flask up it should be in most case's capped.

If you can manage to get a spell crit chance shield that should be enough. You really don't need to stack spell crit chance on jewels or anywhere else. Even global crit chance on rings is enough. Jewels and gear should be focused on increasing spell damage, crit multi & ES. Crit chance from rings, gems & with the diamond flask works good enough.
very nice build, ty bro
i have some questions
i have problem about bossfight, i die several times because i can't leech in time so much problem with hexproof boss
i use vinktar it's very good but when it's out, i suddenly die :((
i try to switch iAoe to life leech, it's work very well for me

this is my gear, do u have some suggestions?
Spoiler

sorry about my English :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info