[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

Alright, thanks. Your build is amazing btw, im loving it so far. BTW could you do a specific passive tree for HC? im taking some 5% shield nodes that im not so sure about. Also, do you think its worth to take stun recovery nodes? i had 3 before i got Chayula that might come handy when i equip volls if stun is a problem.
"
landerperez87 wrote:
Alright, thanks. Your build is amazing btw, im loving it so far. BTW could you do a specific passive tree for HC? im taking some 5% shield nodes that im not so sure about. Also, do you think its worth to take stun recovery nodes? i had 3 before i got Chayula that might come handy when i equip volls if stun is a problem.

As I said before stuns are really not an issue with Kiara equipped and relying more on cyclone than shield charge. Still if you think it can be a problem it's best to get stun enchant rather than waste points in tree.
The cyclone in crit gloves which should be the preferred setup for hardcore kinda forces you to rely on cyclone more often thus reducing stun problems to a minimum.

Since I recieved a lot of requests I am in process of adding a HC focused tree and a bare bones budget version without voll's devotion. Will be adding both to the guide soon enough.
Thanks and hope you will enjoy it even further.
Last edited by vvamic on Apr 3, 2017, 10:03:59 PM
Hi. I'm new and looking to do your build. I'd like to know if your build can clear all endgame content + Shaper boss? Any level/boss this has difficulty with? thx
"
Hi. I'm new and looking to do your build. I'd like to know if your build can clear all endgame content + Shaper boss? Any level/boss this has difficulty with? thx

Have answered this question multiple times in previous posts, also have a section dedicated to map/boss/mods viability.

That being said if you are a new player you should refrain from doing this build as it requires both some experience with Poe due its technicality and decent currency stash as it's high budget.

Some new players find it hard to get past even red maps let alone do guardians/shaper. Better to do a build that's easy both on budget and difficulty. Once you get familiar with Poe mechanics and gain some currency only then you should try to do a build like this.
How do we apply elemental equilibrium? is it soley from the cospri's cold damage?

if so, then when we buy vinktars, we have to absolutely avoid the roll that adds lightning damage to attacks/spells right?

edit * also vaal discipline got changed completely. is it still worth using it?
maybe better to use a level 3 enlighten if so?
Last edited by Kramerika on Apr 5, 2017, 9:42:23 AM
"
Kramerika wrote:
How do we apply elemental equilibrium? is it soley from the cospri's cold damage?

if so, then when we buy vinktars, we have to absolutely avoid the roll that adds lightning damage to attacks/spells right?

edit * also vaal discipline got changed completely. is it still worth using it?
maybe better to use a level 3 enlighten if so?

Yes cospiri's applies EE. Vinktar's to avoid :-
1. Add to Attacks
2. Conversion---Only if you have add to phys damage on your gear

Rest are fine, even add to spell's as your cyclone/shield charge hit resets EE everytime.

Vaal discipline no longer gives extra ES but still provides fast ES recharge which can be helpful at times. You can use Vaal grace instead of it if you think it's not much of a help to you.
Enlighten is only required if you are using purities otherwise not.
Whoa this bladefall update really increased sigle target DPS, thank you very much for this, I haven't finished the gear upgrades yet, but I'm already loving It!
"
kelsious wrote:
Whoa this bladefall update really increased sigle target DPS, thank you very much for this, I haven't finished the gear upgrades yet, but I'm already loving It!

Combine that with bv in cwdt and your single target charge generation hits a new level.
I believe this is the best setup for now which doesn't mess EE.
Thanks for the guide, awesome build.

I haven't yet 6-linked my chest, but I started running the chest setup with bladefall. It feels totally fine running shaped strands and such, but I wonder if it will be a problem to drop fortify until I have a 6-link?

I considered dropping Additional Accuracy for Fortify in the shield charge 4-link setup, or at least doing this when taking on harder content/bosses. The only issue I see with this is the risk of getting stunned, but I suppose this could be remedied by more careful use of shield charge, at least in the case of bosses.

Anyway, thanks for the build!
"
Skiller41 wrote:
Thanks for the guide, awesome build.

I haven't yet 6-linked my chest, but I started running the chest setup with bladefall. It feels totally fine running shaped strands and such, but I wonder if it will be a problem to drop fortify until I have a 6-link?

I considered dropping Additional Accuracy for Fortify in the shield charge 4-link setup, or at least doing this when taking on harder content/bosses. The only issue I see with this is the risk of getting stunned, but I suppose this could be remedied by more careful use of shield charge, at least in the case of bosses.

Anyway, thanks for the build!

You can do any content with just 4 links. Fortify is just for extra safety so don't worry about it.
For boss's stick to cyclone to prevent stuns.
Last edited by vvamic on Apr 7, 2017, 1:40:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info