[2.6] Trickster | CoC Malice Discharge | HC viable | 8-10k+ ES | 90K+ DPS | Budget Version Inc

"
Dakgad wrote:
Hey, another quick Q.
Why do you keep all 4 gems (CWDT, warlord, immortal, etc) at lvl 1?
Isn't it more beneficial to get CWDT up a couple of levels, since at high tiers everything deals a ton of dmg anyway? And since CWDT even at lvl 1 can support up to lvl 40 req, wouldn't it be best to lvl all the other gems up to that point?

Just wondering if I'm missing anything in my thoughts as a new player.
Been playing this build, and I got to T9 maps in less than 2 weeks from starting brand new, so thanks for all the insight!

You can level cwdt, warlords & immortal upto level 3, wouldn't recommend going beyond that. Why you ask?

Cwdt best kept at level 2, unless you need it to run a gem slightly higher than level 40, simply to make it trigger at the lowest possible damage.

All we need from the warlords is 2% leech which is unaffected by level, would recommend quality on it for endurance charge generation.

Finally immortal call best at 1-3 to keep buff duration minimum so we can trigger it in quick successions.

Other gems in this build from which we require only the base effect and doesn't really matter if we level them or not are cyclone, shield charge & fortify.
Ooommmggg i cant wait to play this :D (this has been my dream build since my first character)

I never thought id be able to afford a Voll's Devotion (when they were much more expensive and before Malice), didnt think i could craft a Vagan Dagger either.

As soon as this character is leveled up to 70 this is gonna be my new main build :D
Spoiler

Im still trying to craft some gloves, and im considering slamming that helm (which is my first decent craft ever lol). Just picked up the belt for 1ex and Malice+Volls for less than 100c. So happy :D Also waiting for Intricate Locker to pop up so i can farm Deaths Door. Edit: And this shield?!?! 4ex not bad :D!!!

Since were trickster theres no reason for attack speed gloves for swap correct?
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 12, 2017, 6:44:31 AM
Hi, just wanna ask , for the Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask. Is it alright if I buy the one with 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect ? or it must be add to spell damage ?
"
billylee93 wrote:
Hi, just wanna ask , for the Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask. Is it alright if I buy the one with 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect ? or it must be add to spell damage ?

Added to Spells or Penetration.
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 13, 2017, 7:27:20 PM
Is this good to take headhunter as belt?

Other current gem setups
Spoiler

I copied your gem setup for mapping, but i dont understand the shield choices. Could you explain them? Or all if you would, the mapping gear only has 4 pieces. Or should i just copy the bladefall gear and gems? Id like to strictly map with this build
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 16, 2017, 9:51:57 AM
"
Kingiux wrote:
Is this good to take headhunter as belt?

HH is good for practically any build (when mapping), so yes.

"
DrPriapism wrote:

Other current gem setups
Spoiler

I copied your gem setup for mapping, but i dont understand the shield choices. Could you explain them? Or all if you would, the mapping gear only has 4 pieces. Or should i just copy the bladefall gear and gems? Id like to strictly map with this build

Copy the latest legacy links with bladefall, currently I believe they are the best links.
For shield you can change according to your playstyle or situation.
Vaal Haste/Discipline/Grace can be used linked with Increased duration or simply Poachers mark linked with curse on hit + HOI to get some extra flask charges.
The links in gloves & chest matter, rest can be managed however you think works best for you.
"
vvamic wrote:

Copy the latest legacy links with bladefall, currently I believe they are the best links.
For shield you can change according to your playstyle or situation.
Vaal Haste/Discipline/Grace can be used linked with Increased duration or simply Poachers mark linked with curse on hit + HOI to get some extra flask charges.
The links in gloves & chest matter, rest can be managed however you think works best for you.

Spoiler

Looking good, got all my resistances to 200% for maximum Wise Oak power :D Loving it
Last edited by DrPriapism on May 17, 2017, 9:57:36 PM
When I read this post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899919 I thought RiP Discharge and VS...:( Then I remembered me, you actually could ditch VP and use Acuity instead, just like baaaack in the days when VP wasn't available for us Tricksters. Well, it works perfectly.
Ziggy'D mentioned in his video that Acuity will NOT work for ES leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info