Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

absolutely garbage. Since when are we D3??????
Why do i have a feeling that TenCent will own Path of Exile in the end?

Let me scry a bit more.
Wow I can't wait. I was just thinking of if PoE would make a XB1 version. I am super stoked!
Nerf Paper, Scissors is Fine. -Rock
Exclusive to Xbox One.

Almost got my hopes up.
Casualized game soon, thanks GGG
Sigh.. more Acts -.- they suck already I just want gameplay, not enough rewards for the quests, need more skill points.
"
Telzen wrote:
A lot of people buy mtx cause they want to stand out and look cool to others. Of course GGG wouldn't give an option to disable mtx effects.

Before we get further into this, I have a question for the community: aside from blinddagger95, has anybody else documented cases of large quantities of MTX effects having a real impact on game performance? If this is a common issue, it's a very good argument for incorporating the ability to suppress the display of other people's MTX on your screen... perhaps as a bit of a compromise, this setting would only apply outside of towns.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
@GGG. It's been really long time since release of Path of Exile. Desynchronization, countless disbalanced build setups and finally optimization of the PC version of the game. I'am glad you went that far with console version. But please do not forget that Action RPG genre belongs to PC gamers.

Sincerely, Eeluer.
tbh. xbox is rlly badddddddd put it on ps4 plzzz haha playstation for life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info