Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Poe on xBox one, but cyclone still can't spin around corners and edges of obstacles.
Bravo!
"
Phoenix320 wrote:
So lets get this straight. Chris says they added cool downs to CoC to help server performance because they would rather pour the cash into development than hosting. I was able to accept my favorite mechanic getting smashed to the ground. I accepted the death of mjolner and cospris for the same reason. I can get behind that.

Fast forward two months and I realise the cash is actually going to an Xbox port and servers instead of PC development us supporters helped pay for. I think my days of mtx and supporter packs are over. If the performance drops the slightest bit from where it is now (which still needs work IMO) it's time I walk away from path like so many of my friends have over the years.

Sad news GGG.

You could also call that beeing lied to and scammed.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Phoenix320 wrote:
So lets get this straight. Chris says they added cool downs to CoC to help server performance because they would rather pour the cash into development than hosting. I was able to accept my favorite mechanic getting smashed to the ground. I accepted the death of mjolner and cospris for the same reason. I can get behind that.

Fast forward two months and I realise the cash is actually going to an Xbox port and servers instead of PC development us supporters helped pay for. I think my days of mtx and supporter packs are over. If the performance drops the slightest bit from where it is now (which still needs work IMO) it's time I walk away from path like so many of my friends have over the years.

Sad news GGG.
What's even more hilarious is that CoC/Lolner destruction was probably not because of server performance issues but because of client(namely xb1) performance issues.

This
ES globe redesign looks super cool.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
...so wait a minute.

The Scion is getting two more Ascendancy classes?
Console players have different needs than pc players as the medium is quite different. GGG isn't going to develop 2 games. It's just going to steer PoE towards casual gamers' needs just like Blizzard did with D3.

Financially this could be good for them (assuming PoE is a success with the console crowd). But personally if I wanted D3 I'd be playing that already.

Time will tell I suppose but there is NO way GGG can make both pc and console gamers happy. They'll need to make a choice and we can all guess what that'll be.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
All these butthurt people complaining that poe will get worse lol. Go outside for once. You've spent too long playing the game and feel personally offended when ggg does literality anything. They can do whatever they want as long as the game stays f2p honestly.

Good update, I trust ggg knows whats best and will continue heading the game in the direction it's going. It only gets better with each update.
"
MyNameIsSalo wrote:
All these butthurt people complaining that poe will get worse lol. Go outside for once. You've spent too long playing the game and feel personally offended when ggg does literality anything. They can do whatever they want as long as the game stays f2p honestly.

Good update, I trust ggg knows whats best and will continue heading the game in the direction it's going. It only gets better with each update.

"Ehh be cool, go outside, get a life meehh, you nerd, ehhh ehhh"

can't you really make your point without assuming shit about other's ppl life?
"
Quackmandan wrote:
"
@GGG. do not forget that Action RPG genre belongs to PC gamers.

Sincerely, Eeluer.

If that's not a high handed PC master race comment, I don't know what is. Why they chose to port to Xbone instead of PS4 is the real mystery.

Porting it to XBone is more simple than porting it to P$4 due to XBone already using DX11.
"
MyNameIsSalo wrote:

It's quite a selfish attitude. If people are butthurt it's really bad, but if they're the ones spending the most money it's even worse. A game is not F2P if people don't spend a long time playing their game (long time players). People will probably go more outside (I will and did lately) or play another game and they won't spend money on POE. If people do that, POE wouldn't have money to be F2P.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info