Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
csucbcr77 wrote:
oohhh booo hooo muh pc master race. How is this a betrayal? Are you that ignorant and selfish that you don't want more people to enjoy this amazing game? That's the opposite of what a smart company or business would do. Wouldnt you want more people to experience this game and buy supporter packs to support GGG? Stop being a greedy ass face.

Sure, more people need to experience graphics lags, server lags, crash, DX11 bugs, lacks of in-game trading system, unbalance, p2w and others broken things. Because at 900p @ 30fps this experience will be even more complete.

Why do you even play then?
"
TheJackula wrote:
Explains why PoE gets easier and easier with every patch

"
deadunion wrote:
did pc users pay for console development?

"
Mordgier wrote:
Of course we did.
And now we will pay in slower development of new content and features being limited to the PC because they will need to also work on the console.
A PC game coming to consoles has never been a good thing for the PC game. Ever.

"
carkasjak wrote:
If you don't like the direction the game is taking you can still vote with your wallets by not getting more supporter packs in the future.

"
guyfrozen wrote:
one things for sure, you wont be getting any more of my money if you're going to be making stupid ass decisions like this.............

"
Gasshunk wrote:
Certainly not buying more points or """"supporter"""" packs though.

"
ukay wrote:
same, have paid supported on multiple accounts since closed beta, I've spent way more money supporting POE than any of my other games by a large margin, splitting resources to make a console port, then having to balance patches around xbox certification, xbox experience etc. no bueno. won't be spending any more on POE until I see how this all pans out.

"
TuroviK wrote:
Definitely won't be giving GGG any more of my money for a while until they can prove that the console port won't affect the PC version...

"
Heli0nix wrote:
selling PoE for 2 billions to microsoft and then leaving for your sanity like Minecraft Author

Abaxoth gets replaced by:
MS PoE, the End of All That Is

I hope I'm wrong.
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
"
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
and what is to keep people from editing their char saves like in diablo 3....how are you going to keep the console version from being modded and what not.

the trailer is good, and it looks fun on console, but I feel like it's a waste of time...
Aren't those illegal character mods happening because of the option to import characters from the Xbox 360 version of the game? I don't think that would apply here.

I'm not sure about the 360 version, but I remember seeing people with hacked items and stats on xbox one. dunno how they were able to do, but I'm sure if people wanted to play their pc account on xbox one that they're gonna beable to port it to xbox one...cause would you really spend all that money on a new account just to play on xbox or would you rather have a copy of your character on xbox and continue playing...idk how its all going to work but I hope they have a good plan on keeping people from editing it, there will always be someone out there that will figure out how
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Semarogin wrote:
"
Osirius wrote:
Funny seeing all the people with no supporter packs whining. It's not your money they are spending. Xbone is likely to have a $60 tag on the game, which will bring in a lot more revenue than you have contributed.

Common, read the announcement before you comment:
"
The Xbox One version is also free-to-play and will contain all the content from the PC version, including the upcoming 3.0.0 expansion that includes Act Five

Hmm, I didn't read that sentence. Sounds kinda rippy
First of all, this trailer is insanely good. It's so well edited and put together, that it makes me excited and also keeps that feeling from the beginning to the very end. Amazing, well done guys!
But... I see an upgrade of the UI which is not meant for the PC version... We asked so many times for so long, for the improvement of the UI, that currently has some issues. Simple things like buffs and debuffs are stacking to the infinty and beyond, which is not "clear" at all. Also, auras and temporary buffs are sharing the same position with debuffs, like... come one guys. Don't get me wrong, because the whole x-box thing is great. It looks good, it's a great aim towards gathering new players from other platforms, not only the PC ones, but maybe, just maybe think about your PC players a little bit more. Don't show us beautiful cake and tell it's for someone else. :D
Sad day :(
The 3.0 expansion will really show if development has been affected negatively by this port. It seems so strange that this has come completely out of nowhere. If 3.0 is lackluster and shorter than act 4(act 4 always has seemed a little small to me, though it is a good act) I am blaming it completely on time wasted on a port for which i'm not sure who the target audience is. I am a little surprised there was no communication about this until now.
Last edited by DonJangles on Jan 18, 2017, 8:23:27 PM
"
KRUHKS wrote:
"
Snow tileset at 2:28 into the console trailer. What!

Act 5. Maybe?

Also new monsters called Vendigo (or something), awesome! Dunno if that CA MTX is available atm, but if not... there you go, new MTX.
Not really feeling positive about this tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info