Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

i rly hope this decision will pay off, but considering replys from supporters in this thread pc revenue will go down, but who cares? console players got no ploblems with buying overpriced dlc's. good luck to all of us
HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
Huh? This sounds more like april fools joke.

I did not expect my store purchases would go towards a xbox version, in my oppinion the last thing this game need.

I suppose its all downhill from here. Good run.

IGN: COCBOYbEaUtY
"
fkxShadow wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
i'm considering buying an xbox 1 now. i prefer the wireless controller to a mouse and keyboard.

You can, if you like 900p @ 30fps too.

good point
and what is to keep people from editing their char saves like in diablo 3....how are you going to keep the console version from being modded and what not.

the trailer is good, and it looks fun on console, but I feel like it's a waste of time...

you still have a ton of work on the pc version...why would you release this game on xbox when you haven't even gotten your pc version done.
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Jan 18, 2017, 8:11:19 PM
Is there going to be controller support for PC???? I would like to play on my tv from a couch aswell (steambox)
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
and what is to keep people from editing their char saves like in diablo 3....how are you going to keep the console version from being modded and what not.

the trailer is good, and it looks fun on console, but I feel like it's a waste of time...
Aren't those illegal character mods happening because of the option to import characters from the Xbox 360 version of the game? I don't think that would apply here.
While I probably won't play much on xbox one, I will definitely give it a shot and try to bring in some of my xbox friends to play the game. Hopefully persuade them to give it a shot on PC afterwards. Though seems like balance may be an issue seeing as you only have 4 skills and 4 flasks.
>It represents over a year of work from a small strike team within our studio - the guys who also created our DirectX 11 version. We'll announce more information over the coming weeks!

>A YEAR OF WORK

WHY, WHY did you not even HINT at this earlier? This is the reason PoE has been going downhill in terms of difficulty/depth for the last year. I've been patient and thinking "next league they'll pull themselves together, balance things out, and mix things up" but NO. This was INTENDED all along.

SO LONG
AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH.
Pants of Textile
Good to know that something is actually in development and it also explains where most of the dev ressources went (that small strike team got more done in a year than the entire staff it seems, congrats).
I sincerly hope that there will be a double duration Flashback league with league drops to give you the time to sort this whole mess out including whatever 3.0 will blow to pieces.
why GGG? no one asked for this. People are going mad because we know how things turn out to be in the end, 2 dev teams for 2 different versions? dumbed down features from console making their way in pc version? gutting the game because hardware limitations? ..and the list goes on and on.. very , very sad news indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info