Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

At 2.28 new mobs, new tileset with snow, could that be from act 5???? Becouse there is no creature in this game named Vendigo or like it anyways :)
ok read the text... ithas multiplayer.

brb going to buy xbox.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Jan 18, 2017, 4:47:28 PM
Sad part is that now everything will be balanced around simplier console version :/

If those people on couch would die every second map they would just quit the game as soon as they started.

PoE will be simplified even more. Like its not full casual mode right now... We needed rebalance to track back to open beta times not to go 10 steps deeper into casual sea :(

Very sad day. I really doubt GGG will spend more resources to do the same work two times - once for PC and once for Console.

-----------

Also i dont know any good PC -> Console port other than Minecraft.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
deadunion wrote:
I've been playing since BETA.

You put a dagger through my heart GGG.

WHY!

I mean, you haven't purchased a single supporter pack, so I'm not sure why you're so vocally displeased?

This is a good thing. They are reaching a wider audience, which will bring in more revenue, which will allow them to expand and deliver more content. I'm optimistic that GGG are able to provide a satisfying experience on both systems.
Gratz on reaching yet another milestone, GGG. Wish you good luck on the new platform.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Cudez wrote:
only one question: WILL IT BE MULTIPLAYER?

if so - ill be buying xbox :D

I doubt though - unless you can make separate online ladders for consoles... I dont care about trading but a HC game without ladders is dead game in 2 weeks.

They mentioned in the video that you will be able to play with up to 5 others, just like in the PC version :)
1. The UI looks ugly as fuck. 50% of the screen is cluttered with it.
2. The game has been having performance issues for YEARS, yet you think its a good idea to expand it to another platform?
3. Don't get me started on trading issues.

GGG has been getting away from their playerbase ever since the China release. You can see it here and on reddit. Less communication and now a console release without any warning whatsoever.
Last edited by Lextra on Jan 18, 2017, 4:48:02 PM
"
Lextra wrote:
2. The games been having performance issues for YEARS, yet you think its a good idea to expand it to another platform?

Don't worry, the Xbone team is also responsible for the Directx 11 version. It's not like the Directx 11 PC version still has major graphical bugs and other problems, right?

"
deadunion wrote:
XBOX = DEATH OF POE.

Eventually, yes.
Last edited by nyderic on Jan 18, 2017, 4:49:12 PM
Honestly guys, I come back here after taking a break since first Breach weeks to see if any interesting news, when I saw this I got really hype but then thought about it for a couple of seconds and don't think this is that great of an idea.

BUT! If alternative versions of PoE were ported to both Xbone & PS4, adjusted completely for the console versions and console gamers I can see this being GGG's best idea yet, PoE could have 3 large fanbases and expand a lot faster. Most of the new gamers I meet IRL are all about CS:GO, League, Hearth, PC PvP games... when its console its the same big name games and 0 PvE. I would love to tell people about PoE and how great GGG is, since if PoE manages to become the go to PvE game for everyone it will be even more amazing. There's no go to PvE game yet, cause they all get repetitive, don't have enough player interaction and mechanics to mess around with and talk about.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ WTB XBox ONE ;D
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info