Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Wow! Great trailer! :D
Super excited. Just wondering if there will be something to get my cosmetics ported to Xbox
Some of us have spend a lot of money on Pc
I am literally crying.

:*(

really. WHY.//
please don't/.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Jan 18, 2017, 4:50:45 PM
why isint it also coming to PS4 why just Xbox i mean i really dont have any problem whit this great game going to the consoles but why just 1 off them will a PS4 one come after the Xbox one comes out
Xbox One players will play on their own realm, separate to the PC realm. This is due to small gameplay differences between the two versions, such as the number of Flask slots and how some skills are targeted

Thank god for this one....

"
SNORELAXED wrote:
why isint it also coming to PS4 why just Xbox i mean i really dont have any problem whit this great game going to the consoles but why just 1 off them will a PS4 one come after the Xbox one comes out

Because PoE has now got investors,which means that more cash is flowing in,it also means that you have a certain set ''quota'' of revenue you have to reach every year,for a pc game one of the ways to do that is to port the game,the problem usually is the contract and license part,Microsoft is a huge company,so it's much more obvious of a choice for a boost in revenue.

The worrying part as some have mentioned here,is that it has cost something for GGG to get PoE on it,and even legally they are most likely not allowed to reveal details,so we have to sit here and pray that by 2018/19 the game is a:still alive and b:has not gone full pay2win,because at this point Chris has basically no say in what's going to happen at all.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Jan 18, 2017, 4:59:14 PM
Console = the death of everthing that poe was on PC and could have been.

Please GGG don't go to console :**(
Last edited by deadunion on Jan 18, 2017, 4:52:05 PM
Why did you take PC players money and develop for another platform?
I can't believe I'm seeing this with my own two eyes. A portion of my supporter cash funded this when the base game is still an unbalanced buggy mess.

Melee rebalance?
Old skill rebalance?
Clearspeed nerfs?
Vaal Skill/Threshold Jewel/General old content expansions?
One-shot mechanics rebalance?

Nope. A console port. Who could have predicted a decision this poor.

At least we get an A5 teaser I guess. Fuck this gay earth.
"
nyderic wrote:
"
Lextra wrote:
2. The games been having performance issues for YEARS, yet you think its a good idea to expand it to another platform?

Don't worry, the Xbone team is also responsible for the Directx 11 version. It's not like the Directx 11 PC version still has major graphical bugs and other problems, right?

"
deadunion wrote:
XBOX = DEATH OF POE.

Eventually, yes.

Not sure if sarcasm. But the FPS fluctuates between 50-150 just by idling in the HO. This is a problem with all hardware and affects literally hundreds of players. If this isn't a "major problem" then i don't know what is.
I'm so excited. Please please please bring the controller profile to the PC version too!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info