Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

The trailer looks awesome! Glad to see the game will reach a new audience.
IGN: BusinessCasual
"
Ghorik wrote:
I don't care about the consoles, but this trailer and the music is just outstanding. - as usual.

I personally do not ask for a GNU/Linux version, but a little love over Wine compatibility on the DX9 side would go a long way, since we don't really expect DX11 to be anywhere perfect on Wine.

I'd love a Linux version, since PoE is the only thing that still forces me to use Windows from time to time, but I'd also settle for having the game playable in Wine. Currently it is a stuttery mess.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NOT-APRIL FOOLS APRIL FOOLS BULLSHIT
gimme money bitch
Looks great!
Really good job on that trailer, best wishes for both releases. Arreat summit confirmed.
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
Cast when Casual build, sofa viable.
Well I don't know what to think. First impression was negative (trailer is cool tho), but I'll wait util 3.0 reveal I guess.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Holy shit, that UI is terrible.

Also thanks for cementing the game into 4 skills max since consoles wont handle more.

Except that, Im happy for your expansion. I hope console peasants will give good shekels.
At first i thought that this is a nice way to expand the player base, but then i read this:
"Xbox One players will play on their own realm, separate to the PC realm."

So in the end, even if it ends up attracting millions of new players on xbone, it won't affect us PC players at all because we won't be able to interact, trade, communicate or play with the console players? that kind of sucks.

Oh well, i hope that future development and improvement of the PC version won't be held back by console limitations.. but that's probably what's going to happen :(
Interesting!
OMG this is so great

any news on a shared account with the pc version
or even shared and the same character?

or is this just a different independant version of the game?
if you guys release an Xbox supporter pack, ill buy that

very much love

"
At first i thought that this is a nice way to expand the player base, but then i read this:
"Xbox One players will play on their own realm, separate to the PC realm."

So in the end, even if it ends up attracting millions of new players on xbone, it won't affect us PC players at all because we won't be able to interact, trade, communicate or play with the console players? that kind of sucks.

Oh well, i hope that future development and improvement of the PC version won't be held back by console limitations.. but that's probably what's going to happen :(

i see
:(
Last edited by axelchen01 on Jan 18, 2017, 4:40:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info