[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Hey, I love playing your build so far, thanks for the amazing and in-depth guide!

It´s the most fun I ever had in poe and I never commited that hard to a build before.

I have 2 questions: How do you sustain frenzy charges when playing with flicker?

I tried it and the blood rage generation is not enough, I usually have to use lacerate like every 2 or 3 packs which makes it more annoying than just clearing with lacerate alone.

What should I focus on next on my character? I just managed to 6link my starforge (with really bad rolls) and have just enough currency left to buy a sin´s rebirth.

Should I go for the flask, spam divines until I get something close to 500% increased phys or do something else I can´t even think about?

My goal is to clear all content, I already managed to kill phoenix.
"
JitanLeetho wrote:
Hey, I love playing your build so far, thanks for the amazing and in-depth guide!

It´s the most fun I ever had in poe and I never commited that hard to a build before.

I have 2 questions: How do you sustain frenzy charges when playing with flicker?

I tried it and the blood rage generation is not enough, I usually have to use lacerate like every 2 or 3 packs which makes it more annoying than just clearing with lacerate alone.

What should I focus on next on my character? I just managed to 6link my starforge (with really bad rolls) and have just enough currency left to buy a sin´s rebirth.

Should I go for the flask, spam divines until I get something close to 500% increased phys or do something else I can´t even think about?

My goal is to clear all content, I already managed to kill phoenix.

Replace fortify with endurance charge on melee stun in your leap slam links, get rid of the portal gem and put either bloodlust or less duration in that socket - or void manipulation if you don't want to try for 3r1g1b.

Buy a lvl 3 enhance, it is worth the cost and you can resell it once you get a lvl 4. It will take you a long while to finish leveling your current one from lvl 2 to lvl 3. Just put the one you're currently using in the slot where you have block reduction on weapon swap. I see you're already leveling some enhances in a haku weapon, which is great.

Buy a sin's rebirth first, then you can divine the starforge. Don't try to get a perfect roll, I would settle for anything over 690 or 680 dps. After that your next investment should be an enchanted helmet or a lvl 4 enhance - save up for an enhance and keep an eye on poe.trade for new listings of enchanted helmets - get an idea of the market price and only grab one if there is a good deal available.

Another thing I can recommend and am actually thinking of putting in the guide is getting +1 Haemophilias instead of your atziri's step - replace the unique boots with a good pair of rares.

Regarding flicker strike, I never had any issues with sustaining charges. I basically just replaced the lacerate gems with flicker strike ones and used blood rage - it was usually fine. If you keep having issues you can try replacing temp chains with poacher's mark. It will sustain your frenzies for sure but it is a lot more dangerous. Usually it's fine for mapping, though.
What's a realistic damage difference between a 691 DPS Starforge versus a 710+ one?

Asking because after a level 4 enhance, there isn't much more damage to be gotten. I already went for 5 jewels instead of the 3 in this build.
"
Euploid wrote:

Replace fortify with endurance charge on melee stun in your leap slam links, get rid of the portal gem and put either bloodlust or less duration in that socket - or void manipulation if you don't want to try for 3r1g1b.

Buy a lvl 3 enhance, it is worth the cost and you can resell it once you get a lvl 4. It will take you a long while to finish leveling your current one from lvl 2 to lvl 3. Just put the one you're currently using in the slot where you have block reduction on weapon swap. I see you're already leveling some enhances in a haku weapon, which is great.

Buy a sin's rebirth first, then you can divine the starforge. Don't try to get a perfect roll, I would settle for anything over 690 or 680 dps. After that your next investment should be an enchanted helmet or a lvl 4 enhance - save up for an enhance and keep an eye on poe.trade for new listings of enchanted helmets - get an idea of the market price and only grab one if there is a good deal available.

Another thing I can recommend and am actually thinking of putting in the guide is getting +1 Haemophilias instead of your atziri's step - replace the unique boots with a good pair of rares.

Regarding flicker strike, I never had any issues with sustaining charges. I basically just replaced the lacerate gems with flicker strike ones and used blood rage - it was usually fine. If you keep having issues you can try replacing temp chains with poacher's mark. It will sustain your frenzies for sure but it is a lot more dangerous. Usually it's fine for mapping, though.

Yea getting the 4 off colours on cospris is kind of hard. Already dumped like 1k chromes into it without getting it which is like three times the amount vorici told me it should take. And then it is always possible that the off colour is on the unlinked spot.

Gonna try it again at some later point.

What exactly would void manipulation do? It increases my chaos damage but there is no chaos dmg on my warchief totem or is this purely meant to scale the poison dmg?

Haemophilias are really fun to play with I used them on my previous character. I will keep that in mind although I think I would miss the 60+ extra hp. The damage increase would be huge though.

I´m going to try and enchant the helmet myself I have yet to come across a starkonjas with this enchantment and I really don´t want to use devotos because I felt kind of squishy without the 90* extra health.

Thanks for your advice! Bought the sin´s rebirth and lvl 3 enhance, gonna save up some currency and go for a better starforge roll next.
"
JitanLeetho wrote:

What exactly would void manipulation do? It increases my chaos damage but there is no chaos dmg on my warchief totem or is this purely meant to scale the poison dmg?

It scales poison damage and the chaos damage from Sin's Rebirth/Atziri's promise.
"
Eff0rt wrote:
What's a realistic damage difference between a 691 DPS Starforge versus a 710+ one?

Asking because after a level 4 enhance, there isn't much more damage to be gotten. I already went for 5 jewels instead of the 3 in this build.

715 dps starforge would be a 3.6% increase in base damage vs a 690 one. Not massive, but not negligible either.

A completed curse setup is pretty much the last damage upgrade, apart from getting "perfect" jewels. +1 Haemophilias instead of Atziri's step would give you some more damage as well, and I guess The Retch is also somewhat of a damage boost.

After that, you can't get much more damage without getting a different sword with even higher dps, like Mind Fang on standard, which has 804 dps.
What do you mean +1 Haemophilias? Also what are the chances of +1ing boots?

Whats the damage increase with an without Spiked gloves?

What do you recommend for passives after level 90?
Last edited by Stormzerker on Mar 26, 2017, 6:13:27 PM
Hey Euploid i create a build base on your build but use disfavour and sunder as main skill instead
My Gear
Spoiler

Flask setup
Spoiler

Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA0fDjwTTBQgFHEX4RiRGNshVSFgJvgnICefKaUs-y4jMHcxnjWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwoPC1AoEGHRrdHfk3jTjJQR1dUWf5eE185Xz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5toZWjybydyqXTtdPF2rHrve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaooiirOK8I9gkGyTmZOol3maapstnL6iAKU1plepJ6mUrY2uPq5Qr2yygLc-uR27nryfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8T2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHcPeJh5FHpRuoY7w7vTu988B_z3fVh9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=selinemagwrata&characterName=LegacyOnes

any ideas to improve my character?
i have clear all t16, t15(twinned) but not yet to try uber atziri and shaper, should i try? or my gears is not decent enough?
thx before
Great build always!
How it works on breach lords for example chayula?
How is the map clear speed with the 2.6 changes to aoe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info