[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
Stormzerker wrote:
What do you mean +1 Haemophilias? Also what are the chances of +1ing boots?

Whats the damage increase with an without Spiked gloves?

What do you recommend for passives after level 90?

1. Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets with the +1 to socketed gems corruption. The chance of getting the +1 corruption is not very high, according to poedb it's 2.6%. You shouldn't be trying to farm a pair yourself though, just buy one and change the sockets with vorici lvl 8. If you don't have a vorici lvl 8, there are Mastercrafting services on LSC that you can use.

2. Spiked gloves with a perfect implicit roll give around 2% increase to base damage per hit for my character.

3. There are some life nodes you can pick up next to Barbarism and Juggernaut, or you can go for jewel sockets - there is one right above Resolute Technique and another below Iron Grip. For my character, I decided to go for the Berserking attack speed nodes below the Scion life wheel. Other reasonable choices are By the Blade, Tireless and Martial Experience.
"
Hey Euploid i create a build base on your build but use disfavour and sunder as main skill instead
My Gear
Spoiler

Flask setup
Spoiler

Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA0fDjwTTBQgFHEX4RiRGNshVSFgJvgnICefKaUs-y4jMHcxnjWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwoPC1AoEGHRrdHfk3jTjJQR1dUWf5eE185Xz9hIWFSZFJlTWWnZ5toZWjybydyqXTtdPF2rHrve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaooiirOK8I9gkGyTmZOol3maapstnL6iAKU1plepJ6mUrY2uPq5Qr2yygLc-uR27nryfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8T2xq7KkM9-02_Yvdl82sHcPeJh5FHpRuoY7w7vTu988B_z3fVh9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=selinemagwrata&characterName=LegacyOnes

any ideas to improve my character?
i have clear all t16, t15(twinned) but not yet to try uber atziri and shaper, should i try? or my gears is not decent enough?
thx before
Great build always!

I saw your post on reddit, grats on getting Shaper down first try!

If you still feel like improving the character, I would recommend using a CWDT-IC somewhere in your links. I like your choice of using Enduring cry instead of end. charge on stun in the leap slam links, I think both are reasonable but I'm too lazy to use selfcast enduring cry.

Another improvement you could make is getting an item with the +1 to socketed gems corruption. Either Atziri's Step or Haemophilia gloves. Your gear is really good, though. Nice build :)
"
Geralt8989 wrote:
How it works on breach lords for example chayula?

Take a look at the showcase video, it includes a Chayula kill. All the breachlords are stupid easy with this build. The hardest one might be Esh because she jumps around so much and you do have to dodge the shock nova. Still not really hard, though.
"
ryryg88 wrote:
How is the map clear speed with the 2.6 changes to aoe?

I haven't played around with it very much in this patch, so I can't really give you a very firm answer here. It used to be very fast and it still is decent enough for my taste. Doesn't feel slow to play, anyway. If you try it and clearspeed feels slow, there is always the option of using Flicker for mapping, since it has not lost any speed in this patch.
This was the second character I made having a ton of fun I can clear all the t15 t16 maps and the clearspeed is amazing, as is the uberlab running speed.

I didn't have much money but I managed to get this build done, just saving for sin's rebirth now.

I used carnage heart, the retch & a unset ring with purity of elements to get resist capped so I;m always running with 100 mana but it's enough.

I used the fertile mind jewel(dex to int) in the southernmost jewel slot which let me free up 200 hp instead of using the str one. and my stats ended up being perfect for Cospri's and vuln.

still working to getting ele res capped without poe and getting 6 links and sin's rebirth.

just one problem i have is... is there any way to control what lacerate hits? i'm killing the uber guardians by accident as i do so much dmg.
Last edited by gimmeitam on Mar 27, 2017, 9:07:42 PM
with which support gem use flicker strike?
And why should we add +1 frenzy charge on lacerate if we don't use assasin's mark to gain frenzy charge?
Last edited by bliznec089 on Mar 28, 2017, 1:43:35 AM
What about using +1 blood dance?

Free frenzy charge generation, life regen, and the low life damage buff could potentially let us drop executioner in fsvor of something else or even just make it that much stroger.
"
bliznec089 wrote:
And why should we add +1 frenzy charge on lacerate if we don't use assasin's mark to gain frenzy charge?

Melee splash > multistrike > melee physical damage > increased area/conc effect.

The 6th link can be fortify, faster attacks or if you're using a different weapon like Kondo's or Disfavour, you can use added fire damage. You can also experiment with using void manipulation, added chaos damage or innervate.

Your question is a bit confusing to me, but I'll try to answer: Assassin's Mark grants power charges and is also not the only way to gain power charges. Power charges affect critical strikes and because this build uses RT we do not use power charges at all.

We do, however, use Frenzy charges, which grant 4% increased attack speed and 4% more damage per charge and can also be consumed to bypass the cooldown of flicker strike. These charges are generated using Blood rage, a self-cast buff that grants attack speed, leech and a 25% chance to generate a frenzy charge on kill. Another way to generate frenzy charges would be to replace Temporal Chains with Poacher's Mark.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
bliznec089 wrote:

Melee splash > multistrike > melee physical damage > increased area/conc effect.

The 6th link can be fortify, faster attacks or if you're using a different weapon like Kondo's or Disfavour, you can use added fire damage. You can also experiment with using void manipulation, added chaos damage or innervate.

Your question is a bit confusing to me, but I'll try to answer: Assassin's Mark grants power charges and is also not the only way to gain power charges. Power charges affect critical strikes and because this build uses RT we do not use power charges at all.

We do, however, use Frenzy charges, which grant 4% increased attack speed and 4% more damage per charge and can also be consumed to bypass the cooldown of flicker strike. These charges are generated using Blood rage, a self-cast buff that grants attack speed, leech and a 25% chance to generate a frenzy charge on kill. Another way to generate frenzy charges would be to replace Temporal Chains with Poacher's Mark.

yep my bad ty
"
Euploid wrote:
"
bliznec089 wrote:

can i use atziri's step whitout 1+ lvl but whit 1+ frenzy charge?
and i have +1 range to attack on starfoge it's better then 30 % accuracy?
and i have 6 l body what sup for totem i can use for 6 socet?
Last edited by bliznec089 on Mar 28, 2017, 11:51:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info