[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

Glad to see you still playing, I'll try to build on this as a base also.
In 3.0 I can easily kill Shaper, but I can't kill Uber Atziri.
I say more, I can't kill Atziri's copies :(. Only one time I did it
"
a1988a1 wrote:

Uber Atziri was always much harder than Shaper for me. I haven't played my old character at all this patch so I can't really say whether it is doable. I don't know how much experience you have with Uber Atziri but the clone phase is really the only one where you are in any danger.

What you need to do is stand in the center or a corner while the clones are spawning. Pick a target (anyone except the one with the mirror), throw Vaal Lightning Trap on it, wait for the first flameblast to target you and when it does, immediately leap slam away from it. You need to stand on the far side of your target relative to the center of the room so that your attacks can only hit the clone you want to kill, like this:

When you are targeted by a flameblast you need to immediately leap slam away every time. Use a physical defensive flask as well because one of the clones will throw a spear at you.

Good luck!
Thoughts on this in 3.0? Or just go bleed focused.
I think poison still does much greater damage with enough stacks.
impressions so far:
just recently noticed that cospri's gives you only 60% poison, got another 20% from dirty techniques cluster, things got better, still 20 more would be good.
made some adjustments - took windscream uniq boots (+1 curse) and placed enfeeble on cwdt, survivability improved, I think it is not a bad choice in comparison to atziris step boots (less defence and no life, but 15 all resists)

gear
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwDR8OPBDwFCAUTRRxGJEY2xuqG_ohVSFgJd8nnymlLGQuUzWSOQ45JTpSPCg8LT38QKBBh0SeRZpHflBHU7tXVFhjXhNfOV8_YVJjF2VNZ5toZWjycql07XTxdqx4enrvfNmBOoIHg1-DzITZhO-Fp4ZghrSHaoqzivCMz5Ool3mbLZy-ogCkGaU1qSeplKqkrY2uPq9ssKuygLc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsEHxBXEgsT2xq7PftNv137Yvdl82sHcPeRR6XbqGO8O707wH_Ja8932SPcy-Ov8S_4K?accountName=karakurtas&characterName=Farshaz

now starting with red maps, so far so good, nice clear speed, good survivability for now, we shall see about that after t14 maps or so.
Last edited by karakurtas on Aug 28, 2017, 10:24:11 AM
Is this guide still good in 2.6 or did he get big nerfs? Still viable please inform!
"
Ruskiblaka wrote:
Is this guide still good in 2.6 or did he get big nerfs? Still viable please inform!

In 2.6 this build was still fine, but in 3.0 Cospri's Will was nerfed to 60% chance instead of 100%, all forms of double dipping were removed and some melee support gems were added making blasphemy builds less viable in contrast to pure phys for starforge. In addition, shock mechanics were reworked making them actually useful so crit builds are also more viable now for starforge.

All that said I haven't even tried out my old character in 3.0, let alone tried to rework the build to fit this patch. It might still work to some extent but I think pure phys BM starforge is just better overall.

I initially made this build around the limitations of Starforge. In 2.5 and 2.6, you either had to go for defensive auras, blood magic with no auras or blasphemy. So in short, the limitations that inspired the build are now much more relaxed. Other alternatives are more viable and easier to gear.

If anyone can show me some videos of a reworked version in action that would be cool, but I'm kinda done with it.
it's more than good in 3.0, dps output is more than enough, working arounf 60% cospris I took some chance to poison from dirty techniques nods and jewel with +5% chance to poison and increased poison duration, many many nods have increased dmg with ailments and with unbound ailments blue support I think it does more than adequate job dealing with bosses.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
a1988a1 wrote:

Uber Atziri was always much harder than Shaper for me. I haven't played my old character at all this patch so I can't really say whether it is doable. I don't know how much experience you have with Uber Atziri but the clone phase is really the only one where you are in any danger.

What you need to do is stand in the center or a corner while the clones are spawning. Pick a target (anyone except the one with the mirror), throw Vaal Lightning Trap on it, wait for the first flameblast to target you and when it does, immediately leap slam away from it. You need to stand on the far side of your target relative to the center of the room so that your attacks can only hit the clone you want to kill, like this:

When you are targeted by a flameblast you need to immediately leap slam away every time. Use a physical defensive flask as well because one of the clones will throw a spear at you.

Good luck!

I did several changes in build and now I can kill Uber Atziri easier than in 2.6. And I added Ruthless support instead of fortify for bosses.
It build works in 3.0.... for me :)
Last edited by a1988a1 on Sep 23, 2017, 10:23:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info