[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

I know I dont need bleed flask, Just couldnt be bothered choosing a different one.
Your suggestions are perfectly valid, I'll stick it out and push forward. Thanks.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 23, 2017, 11:41:04 PM
I start to feel this build is totally garbage as a highend gear build for fast clear speed and t16 boss and shaper......

Need help please my profile is public need advice! I am ele cap and 5.9k hp and i feel like i am made of glass...

Sometimes i get rekt in t16 guardians and cannot do shapper at all...

94 lvl atm

I feel like my dps in comparison with the videos is like 50% less!

Help plz!
Awesome build, my favorite so far!

So I've managed to pick up a legacy voidheart, and I was wondering what the best chest piece to switch to would be, and if you think a +1 curse carnage heart or a +1 curse rare amulet would be better.

Thank you!
"
Jamberlam wrote:
Awesome build, my favorite so far!

So I've managed to pick up a legacy voidheart, and I was wondering what the best chest piece to switch to would be, and if you think a +1 curse carnage heart or a +1 curse rare amulet would be better.

Thank you!

Astral plate with high life roll and resists, belly of the beast or the perfect form. If you get a good astral plate that will give you a lot of flexibility with equipping other uniques like haemophilia, the retch etc. Belly of the beast is just all-around solid and the perfect form is awesome defensively. Pick the one you like the best.

Carnage heart vs rare depends entirely on the rare amulet in question and also on the rest of your gear. A top-end rare with T1-2 life, int, all stats and maybe a resist is "better" than carnage heart mostly because it allows you to worry less about stats on the rest of your gear. You should probably use path of building to figure out what you should do.

"
tPtguCEirl wrote:
I start to feel this build is totally garbage as a highend gear build for fast clear speed and t16 boss and shaper......

Need help please my profile is public need advice! I am ele cap and 5.9k hp and i feel like i am made of glass...

Sometimes i get rekt in t16 guardians and cannot do shapper at all...

94 lvl atm

I feel like my dps in comparison with the videos is like 50% less!

Help plz!

Start by changing your passives to this. If you keep leveling up, take more life or jewels or go back into Executioner. Don't path toward Rampart, it is terrible. You should also remove bloodlust from your AW links and replace it with melee damage on full life.

Your gear is not quite top-end yet. You are missing a +1 to socketed gems item to buff your curse setup and the life rolls on your gloves and two-stone ring are bad. Jewels are good.

With better curses, mapping should be safer. Make sure to use your flasks often.

For bosses, especially guardians and shaper, you can't facetank shit. You should be able to tank minotaur slams with fortify and basalt flask up, but phoenix blasts, hydra arrows, shaper balls etc you need to dodge. This build is able to deal with physical hits decently but elemental and chaos damage in particular is dangerous.

If your dps on bosses is bad, there are three things that might be wrong:
1) You don't use your dps flasks well enough. You need to identify DPS windows and pop your flasks during them. Make sure your totem is up, make sure blood rage is up, pop flasks and deal as much damage as you can during the window.
2) You don't use conc effect when you should. I use conc effect on all high tier boss fights apart from phoenix.
3) You don't keep ancestral warchief up enough. AW is a huge part of your dps on bosses, keeping it active is hugely important.

If you are having trouble with boss tactics you should either read up on them or take a look at some videos. My showcase videos display decently handled boss tactics most of the time. If you watch that video again, pay attention to how I am moving, where I drop my totem and when I pop flasks. For actual guides on how to execute the boss fights, these videos are excellent.

Shaper is quite doable with this build but it's not faceroll easy. I had killed shaper already with some other builds when I did it with this one and even then it took me around 7 attempts to do it deathless. The biggest problem is balls and slam. If you get hit by one of his balls without fortify up you will instantly die. If you get hit by a ball that crits you will instantly die even with fortify up. If you ever get hit by a slam you will instantly die. This is not a weakness of this build. Any life-based build and most CI builds will instantly die to these same attacks. Shaper is mostly a mechanics-based fight. The DPS checks are adds and vortexes. If you can dodge his attacks, place vortexes at the edges of the arena and have enough DPS to keep zana alive, you will succeed. The only Shaper run I ever bricked with this build was the first one I attempted.
Last edited by Euploid on May 24, 2017, 11:43:06 AM
"
Your gear is not quite top-end yet. You are missing a +1 to socketed gems item to buff your curse setup and the life rolls on your gloves and two-stone ring are bad. Jewels are good.

I cant find a ring with better resistances+ life + inteligent that is better than this. Life is crafted on the ring can do much. Should i change it entirely and find a better ring or something?
I will change the boots and go for + 35-40% on cold + lightining + fire in each one and life and movespeed
I have the gloves +1 but what is the best way to get the right collours 2g 2 b? cause i bought them corrupted.

Also which is better meele dmg , physical dmg or attack speed atm to get more jewels or talents??

thanks in advance
"
tPtguCEirl wrote:
"

I cant find a ring with better resistances+ life + inteligent that is better than this. Life is crafted on the ring can do much. Should i change it entirely and find a better ring or something?
I will change the boots and go for + 35-40% on cold + lightining + fire in each one and life and movespeed
I have the gloves +1 but what is the best way to get the right collours 2g 2 b? cause i bought them corrupted.

Also which is better meele dmg , physical dmg or attack speed atm to get more jewels or talents??

thanks in advance

The two-stone ring you have is okay, but I would replace it at some point.

To recolour corrupted items you need vorici lvl 8. You can use one of the master services if you don't have him at lvl 8 yourself. Crafting a corrupted item with Vorici costs an additional Vaal Orb per unit of currency in the regular cost; e.g. 6-linking costs 1500 Vaal Orbs in addition to the 1500 Orbs of Fusing, 2 green sockets costs 25 Vaal Orbs in addition to the 25 chromatic orbs, etc.

I don't quite understand your last question. Attack speed is one of the most important stats for lacerate, melee damage and physical damage are fine but you already have enough.
I changed my gloves and one jewel to get mana leech and i changed boots for some more resistance.
If i craft inteligent instead of cold reistance
My two stone ring should have physical dmg on attacks res and life? What do you think?
Also i wanna change my belt into more res life and something else instead of armor, tell me your thoughts please.

Now my clear speed is insane but i think i need 6k life for the random corpse detonate
Yo. I got a question. My tooltip dps is too low, something like 20k with inc aoe and 32 with conc effect. Can you analyse my char pls and told me my problems? Nic NoOneStayAlive. Would be grateful.
Will this build be strong as it is now in 3.0?
"
tPtguCEirl wrote:
I changed my gloves and one jewel to get mana leech and i changed boots for some more resistance.
If i craft inteligent instead of cold reistance
My two stone ring should have physical dmg on attacks res and life? What do you think?
Also i wanna change my belt into more res life and something else instead of armor, tell me your thoughts please.

Now my clear speed is insane but i think i need 6k life for the random corpse detonate

If you change your passive tree the way I suggested you won't need mana leech anywhere on gear, you will get it from passives.

Flat physical damage on rings is okay, but doesn't do much for this build as your base damage is already so high.

On a rare belt you should just get a high life roll and high resistances. Reduced flask charges used is also a good mod, but I prefer resistances for this build. Armour is decent but movement speed is better. You can only get movement speed from mastercrafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info