[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
What about using +1 blood dance?

Free frenzy charge generation, life regen, and the low life damage buff could potentially let us drop executioner in fsvor of something else or even just make it that much stroger.

I was going to say no to this idea when I first read your comment but the more I think about it the more I like it, tbh. This could be a way to squeeze out more damage by letting you use melee damage on full instead of fortify in the lacerate links. However, you would need to pick up more attack speed in the tree to make up for the loss of blood rage and gettting only 1% increased attack speed per frenzy charge.

This passive tree might be a start to making it work, there's 22% additional IAS in that tree compared to my originally recommended one.

It should work, but losing fortify from lacerate links is actually a big hit to defenses - you would need to be very deliberate about keeping fortify up using leap slam, or you could switch to cleave and use the threshold jewel that grants fortify on hit.

This also would let you replace bloodlust/less duration with melee damage on full in the AW links - the 8% bleed chance on tree has always been quite unreliable.
"
bliznec089 wrote:

can i use atziri's step whitout 1+ lvl but whit 1+ frenzy charge?
and i have +1 range to attack on starfoge it's better then 30 % accuracy?
and i have 6 l body what sup for totem i can use for 6 socet?

1. I would not recommend using +1 frenzy boots unless you can get +1 to socketed gems on a different item - you want the +1 to socketed gems for the huge boost to your curse setup.

2. Additional range is the best possible implicit on Starforge for this build as accuracy gives no benefit for a build using RT.

3. Less duration, void manipulation, rapid decay, innervate. Less duration is the most straightforward boost to damage while using blood rage. If you can generate frenzy charges without using blood rage you can use melee damage on full life.
"
gimmeitam wrote:
This was the second character I made having a ton of fun I can clear all the t15 t16 maps and the clearspeed is amazing, as is the uberlab running speed.

I didn't have much money but I managed to get this build done, just saving for sin's rebirth now.

I used carnage heart, the retch & a unset ring with purity of elements to get resist capped so I;m always running with 100 mana but it's enough.

I used the fertile mind jewel(dex to int) in the southernmost jewel slot which let me free up 200 hp instead of using the str one. and my stats ended up being perfect for Cospri's and vuln.

just one problem i have is... is there any way to control what lacerate hits? i'm killing the uber guardians by accident as i do so much dmg.

Multistrike selects random targets, so the only way to control it is through positioning. It will not attempt to hit anything that is out of range and you can also position yourself such that everything you want to hit is in the same direction.

I don't know what uber guardians are. Are you maybe talking about Uber Trio or the clone phase in Uber Atziri? If so, it comes down to positioning yourself carefully.
yeah sorry meant the uber lab guardians, the ones that buff izaro. might take out multistrike supp and inc area of effect for izaro then since I have no problems tanking him solo.
"
Euploid wrote:
"
bliznec089 wrote:

1. I would not recommend using +1 frenzy boots unless you can get +1 to socketed gems on a different item - you want the +1 to socketed gems for the huge boost to your curse setup.

2. Additional range is the best possible implicit on Starforge for this build as accuracy gives no benefit for a build using RT.

3. Less duration, void manipulation, rapid decay, innervate. Less duration is the most straightforward boost to damage while using blood rage. If you can generate frenzy charges without using blood rage you can use melee damage on full life.

can i swap chains on enfeeble?
"
gimmeitam wrote:
yeah sorry meant the uber lab guardians, the ones that buff izaro. might take out multistrike supp and inc area of effect for izaro then since I have no problems tanking him solo.

You should be replacing inc aoe with conc effect for boss fights anyway, so do that first. Usually when I did uber lab I was able to burst Izaro down before any of the guardians popped up, but if that isn't working either take out multistrike or kite izaro away from the adds.
"
bliznec089 wrote:

can i swap chains on enfeeble?

Temporal chains gives your poison damage a 40% multiplier and is an exceptionally strong defensive layer at its maximum potential. I prefer it over enfeeble because it acts both defensively and offensively and the %quality bonus from enhance is stronger on temp chains than enfeeble. That being said, enfeeble is a strong defensive curse and you can definitely swap it in if you prefer.
Last edited by Euploid on Mar 28, 2017, 3:44:33 PM
I have a lvl 89 EQ juggernaut that uses cospri's with temp chains and vulnerability. I'm thinking about buying a starforge and going lacerate. How do you think a juggernaut would do?

And how do you feel about the perserverance vanguard belt? Perma unslaught with fortify support.
"
JuicedG wrote:
I have a lvl 89 EQ juggernaut that uses cospri's with temp chains and vulnerability. I'm thinking about buying a starforge and going lacerate. How do you think a juggernaut would do?

And how do you feel about the perserverance vanguard belt? Perma unslaught with fortify support.

That belt is pretty neat actually, I think I would prefer it over the Retch if you can get enough resists elsewhere. There's just not a lot of space for more uniques in the build if you want to be ele weakness capped or close to it, so you kinda have to choose between uniques. If I were to remake this build now for myself, I would get +1 haemophilias and rare boots and go from there. If I had space for an extra unique I think I would take Perseverance over the Retch.

As for Juggernaut, the lack of Bane of Legends and Brutal Fervour will hurt a lot. You might be able to make it work, but for myself I would just reroll a slayer instead, it's an awesome ascendancy anyway, you can do so many builds with it.
Last edited by Euploid on Mar 28, 2017, 7:01:21 PM
"
Euploid wrote:
"
bliznec089 wrote:

Are you sure weapon range affects lacerate? Keep in mind the new mod on those type of skills is "+ X to Radius" not weapon range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info