[2.6] CI Vaal Ice Nova Inquisitor, Great clear speed and insane fun!

Looks very interesting and nice clear speed. I'll be keeping an eye on this one for 2.6.
IGN: EmptyPalms
this was the build i was considering starting 2.6 with. but im afraid aoe changes might have killed vaal ice nova. hopefully it didnt.
Unfortunately it looks like build will lose 50% area and is pretty much nerfed to the ground. You can still play it but it won’t be even close to its current state. I’ve simulated 2.6 area and it doesn’t looks promising. I will test the build on standard in new patch but for now sadly I cannot recommend it as 2.6 starter.
Such a shame, was looking forward to this build in 2.6. Let us know after your tests if you can, even if suboptimal if it´s doable would be cool.

And thanks for the guide
Dead or Alive?
It's fine i guess... Damge is buffed by 24% so we can invest more into AoE. For sure Ice Nova AoE helm enacht is the best now.

I think it's changed from insane to very good.
"
Emjotte wrote:
It's fine i guess... Damge is buffed by 24% so we can invest more into AoE. For sure Ice Nova AoE helm enacht is the best now.

I think it's changed from insane to very good.
vaal ice Nova damage is buffed too ?
Yes my average damage is higher after patch.
So I'm a bit lucky that I've found a chill of corruption Legacy. I'm thinking to make this build if it's not nerfed hard
I swapped to it now but I need to play a litte more to think about workarounds. For sure 3rd sacrificial harvest seems to be guid idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info