Content Update 2.5.2 Patch Notes

"content" update :PPp
"
Marxone wrote:
Adding propper advanced graphical options would be nice plan for 2017.
I am a bit skeptical about this, as I assume that this would mean to completely rewrite the core systems.

It would be good non the less.

Btw, time to try ReshadeFX if the performance improvements won't tank it.

You know what would be a nice plan? An LINUX version.

Common, we are in 2017.There are over 3,000 Games for linux on Steam(And 3000 DLCs and extra content also). 1% Of the 200 million steam users use Linux, what mean 2 million players, what also means that now there are around 120,503 Linux users playing(and most of them like free games).AMD, Intel and even Nvidia gave nice drivers to linux in the past years.

Why GGG ignores that system?It's not hard to create a linux port.If many indie enterprises can do, why can't GGG ?
Last edited by elpeleq42 on Jan 17, 2017, 12:34:11 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Stealthrider wrote:
You know what would really improve performance?

A fucking options menu.

Let me turn effects down already ffs, these optimizations only help gain tiny amounts of frames on systems that don't have massive drops.

Stop being so stubborn and let your playerbase choose how well the game looks vs how it performs. I'm tired of RIPping to PoE being a slideshow!

Agree, more options and no shadow - would be awesome

Double agree, put no shadows option in Dx11 pls!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Will there still be development for direct9ex or is it just going to be a gradual migration towards dx11?
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
Will there still be development for direct9ex or is it just going to be a gradual migration towards dx11?

I think that GGG will not force anyone to migrate to Dx11, it would be a big mistake ... I will not migrate myself until I can remove the shadows, I played years without them and I did not like it when I put it, I do not play the game by the graph, but Content, if it were to play by the graph I would throw the trash of the Diablo III or other games.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
great news but will not celebrate unless i see improvements. this league has been the worst league of all time in terms of dc errors and game crashing events
"
Sfp4 wrote:
this league is dead no one cares stop updating this shitty game until you fix trading

this +1

"
bottlehead93 wrote:
Fix Chayula splinter challenge

and this +1
"
mirificel wrote:
"
bottlehead93 wrote:
Fix Chayula splinter challenge

and this +1

what's wrong with it? chayula was the first i got splinter from
Play the game, you will find her, more than can be said about this shit unique strongbox challenge... save your arguments of purchasing this from another player, I got to 38 by myself, I would like to get 40 that way...
Life will be technically better Soon TM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info