Content Update 2.5.2 Patch Notes

no controller support
i7-5820k | GTX970
Lets gooooooooooooo!!!
still no option to disable shadows, i stick with dx9 than, guess i stop supporting you guys

i never play any game with shadows, i hate the look of it.
"
Stealthrider wrote:
You know what would really improve performance?

A fucking options menu.

Let me turn effects down already ffs, these optimizations only help gain tiny amounts of frames on systems that don't have massive drops.

Stop being so stubborn and let your playerbase choose how well the game looks vs how it performs. I'm tired of RIPping to PoE being a slideshow!

+1
my english sux.
"
DreamAwaken wrote:
still no option to disable shadows, i stick with dx9 than, guess i stop supporting you guys

i never play any game with shadows, i hate the look of it.

WORD, I too have a very negative feeling about GGG now and I won't buy a god damn thing until they let us disable shadows. I can see it slowly crawling onto us, these forced graphical options which u can't disable. Control the game mechanics as you wish but don't force me to play with graphical features I don't want/like or the worst case scenario is that I don't even need them. They do nothing good only kill our performance. It is my choice which graphical option I want enabled or disabled.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
Stealthrider wrote:
You know what would really improve performance?

A fucking options menu.

Let me turn effects down already ffs, these optimizations only help gain tiny amounts of frames on systems that don't have massive drops.

Stop being so stubborn and let your playerbase choose how well the game looks vs how it performs. I'm tired of RIPping to PoE being a slideshow!

Dear GGG, can you read this please? Like seriously, majority of player base is having these issues, I'm quite sure about that. Also, availability to turn off shadows on DX 11 would improve a lot, nobody cares about shadows, really, stop forcing people to use it, because it won't help and people will simply choose DX 9 over 11. I still have hopes, but probably for the last upcoming patch...

Thanks.
+1 for shadows on/off and particle limiter options !

I will not use a 3rd party tool and risk my account to do this ..but come on GGG do your job and implement those options for all ppl that want them.
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
Fixed a bug where the bodyguard from the Sextant mod "Unique Bosses are accompanied by Bodyguards" used a Rallying Cry skill that incorrectly tripled a boss' damage.

Killed me few times :-)
my question is this i know you guys are fixing bugs left and right and all that but there seems to be a rather on going issue that i keep seeing over and over again the fact that this game dose not like amd cpus or gpus (or apus ) for that matter more often than id like to admit i run into breaches or some odd discharge mob that pretty much flash bangs my pc and bloop disconnects you or laags then freezes then crashes the whole thing and sends my pc into a hyper transport flood-sync error (what ever that means ). another thing i wanted to question is the fact that movement in a breach is nearly impossible its hard to move when you have close to 50 -60 monsters attacking you...if your melee your pretty much screwed from the beginning.
Don't disable shadow. Sure he's a little snarky, but...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info