Content Update 2.5.2 Patch Notes

"
furvus_vox wrote:
Will reset all passive skills in future patch?

2.5.2 probably won't. 3.0 almost certainly will.
"
2.5.2 probably won't. 3.0 almost certainly will.

Bad news...
Oh boy.

Can't wait for this patch. My CPU is the biggest bottleneck in my rig.
Tested actual performance with HWInfo on my other monitor.

Highest CPU-Load was 64% with more than 70 Minions+Monsters fighting.
If GGG multithreads the very rendering engine, i expect 80-90% CPU-Load.

I'm very happy to hear that GGG isn't just releasing new stuff without optimizing the core engine.

Loving your work, GGG guys and ladies. :)

My rig:
AMD-FX 6300 (on 6*3,5GHz)
NVidia Geforce GTX 970 OC
8 GB RAM
Win7x64
CPU: Intel i3 - 12100F
Board: 12th gen
RAM: 32GB
Graphics: Geforce RTX 3060
later this week 2.5.2 lol

I've been crossing my fingers when launching the game multiple times daily since the 2.5.2 patch was announced, as I'm hoping to find some performance improvements on my rig.

but DAMN man you guys know how to drag something on! Later this week!! it's done! the week's gone! dammit

The icing on the cake now will be when the patch IS released, to find absolutely no improvements!!! (I know the patch is subjective to individual systems anyway depending on their gear).

I will keep waiting, for the inevitable, one day....one day...

I prefer to wait a few days longer and it's running fine from the start.
Don't want to screw around with hotfixes in the following week (*fingersCrossed)

Remember. It's an update to the core engine. So if GGG releases it too early, your whole game possibly doesn't even start on theDirectX11/64bit-Version.
CPU: Intel i3 - 12100F
Board: 12th gen
RAM: 32GB
Graphics: Geforce RTX 3060
"
I prefer to wait a few days longer and it's running fine from the start

Sure, they just should not announce it for release if its not ready.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
'later this week' this game is getting more And more shitty.

We are all grown ups here (well, not all, but you get the idea), and can obviously understand that last minute problems can happen even when the patch to be deployed seems to be ready (a bug is found or something like that). The problem is not that GGG announced a patch and didn't launch in the predicted time, it is that they didn't even bother to post an update on the release date, stating that due to x and y (or just say "problems" if they decide that explaining the problem might not be a good idea for some reason) the patch will have to be postponed.

GGG used to have great communication with the community, but it seems like they no longer care that much...
hooves :o(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info