Content Update 2.5.2 Patch Notes

IF anyone is using Windows 10 on multiple monitors, there is a bug causing poor performance in games right now. Pretty sure it has affected my POE fps. Check into it if you've been suffering from poor fps over the last couple weeks.
Keep up the good work for game performance and try to work on network taffic too GGG.
Try to resolve fps stability because i need to use a fps limiter to play,thank you
Last edited by Elf_97 on Jan 18, 2017, 4:18:53 AM
Fixed a bug where the bodyguard from the Sextant mod "Unique Bosses are accompanied by Bodyguards" used a Rallying Cry skill that incorrectly tripled a boss' damage.

And THAT ladies and gentlemen, is why I stopped playing HC.

PS. must have been fun being the guy who first discovered that bug in hc.
"Ok easy peasy loot this boss in 3....2.....1....."

"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"Fixed a bug where the bodyguard from the Sextant mod "Unique Bosses are accompanied by Bodyguards" used a Rallying Cry skill that incorrectly tripled a boss' damage."

......................... and i was wondering how the **** kaom could 1 shot me.......

thank you very much GGG coze of that bug i riped my 95lvl like month ego... :(
ign: Sorciak
If it is still coming this week, today is the day of release!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
tubasteve wrote:
IF anyone is using Windows 10 on multiple monitors, there is a bug causing poor performance in games right now. Pretty sure it has affected my POE fps. Check into it if you've been suffering from poor fps over the last couple weeks.

On what DX Version or doent matter?

My Laptop is connected to a monitor so i can browse stuff or use POE.trade
As i said before, improvements for reach people, huge f***ing nothing for DX9-10 users and giant disparity between official system requirements and the real ones. Good job, GGG.

And yeah, new water system is the most important thing game was missing.
Last edited by Grim_Honest on Jan 20, 2017, 11:09:05 AM
"
Grim_Honest wrote:
As i said before, improvements for reach people, huge f***ing nothing for DX9-10 users and giant disparity between official system requirements and the real ones. Good job, GGG.

DX11 allows them to do new things, you can't just magically improve a DX9 engine.
"
zappor wrote:
"
Grim_Honest wrote:

DX11 allows them to do new things, you can't just magically improve a DX9 engine.

Maybe engine rework will help? Blizzard made their game playable somehow. Besides D3 looks much better.
Where Are Mah Hooovvess

Last edited by Azraphael on Jan 20, 2017, 2:24:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info