[3.6] Carcass.filter - discontinued.

Updated for 3.2. This is a pre-release and I won't be able to test it until I have a character that farms maps quickly, so I'll probably release a new version sometime next week to update the alerts and colors of the nets based on how often they drop.

As usual I'd like to remind everyone that this filter is not designed to work well out of the box. I strongly recommend making some manual adjustments to which map tiers and currencies you want shown based on what content you're doing, and how fast you're going

Main changes:
Added new Bestiary currency/nets
Cleaned up some old comments
Improved quality flask section to hide 20 quality life/mana flasks from lower tiers
Headhunter chancing is back! (Nemesis is back on Zana)
Reset currencies and map tiers to league start status (all maps shown, most currencies shown)
Showing Stygian Vises again
New version up. Adjusted the appearance of nets and removed the alert sound for nets since they're not worth much. Armourer's and all splinters are now shown for league start.

I've been testing this in maps today, and it seems to work well. Will likely need to update again when GGG adds new net types though.
great filter but it was missing magical abyssal jewels specifically, i used the below to solve the problem

Show #$trinkets, jewels - 84+
ItemLevel >= 84
Class "Abyss Jewel"
Rarity = Rare
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 0 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Jewel: Rare
SetBorderColor 240 30 0 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Abyss84
SetBackgroundColor 120 120 0 255 # BACKGROUND: Jewel: Rare
PlayAlertSound 2 300 # DROPSOUND: Value Drop: Currency, fragments

Show #$trinkets, jewels - 84+
ItemLevel >= 84
Class "Abyss Jewel"
Rarity <= Magic
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 0 100 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Jewel: Magic
SetBorderColor 240 30 0 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Abyss84
SetBackgroundColor 0 20 40 255 # BACKGROUND: Jewel: Magic

Show #$trinkets, jewels
Class "Abyss Jewel"
Rarity = Rare
SetFontSize 45
SetTextColor 255 255 0 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Jewel: Rare
SetBorderColor 75 240 75 250 # BORDERCOLOR: Abyss
SetBackgroundColor 120 120 0 255 # BACKGROUND: Jewel: Rare

Show #$trinkets, jewels %H5
Class "Abyss Jewel"
Rarity <= Magic
SetFontSize 42
SetTextColor 0 100 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Jewel: Magic
SetBorderColor 75 240 75 250 # BORDERCOLOR: Abyss
SetBackgroundColor 0 20 40 255 # BACKGROUND: Jewel: Magic
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
great filter but it was missing magical abyssal jewels specifically, i used the below to solve the problem

I haven't even decided if I want to add magic abyss jewels of ilvl 84+ yet, but I definitely don't think it's worth the time to show the lower ilvl ones. I need to complete my atlas setup before I can get enough data. You're welcome to make whatever edits you feel like to your own version though.
New release.

Added Necromancy nets
Added magic abyss jewels (hidden by default)
Added ilvl 84+ magic abyss jewels (shown)
Added shaper quivers with high enough ilvl for additional arrows
Now hiding all nets except Thaumaturgical and Necromancy by default. Strong Steel Net still has its own block in case you want to show it.
I've decided to put in less work on the presentation of the filter. There probably won't be any more "releases", but I'll still make regular commits to github, and you can always download a snapshot through the direct link at the top of the first post. If you're somewhat familiar with github you'll also be able to find out what changed in each commit.
Do you plan to update the filter for 3.3? I struggle to play with any filter but yours once the first week is done.
"
wyzim wrote:
Do you plan to update the filter for 3.3? I struggle to play with any filter but yours once the first week is done.

I've actually already uploaded a version for 3.3. I just forgot to update the forum thread title.
Thanks a lot! I feel at home again in PoE now. :)
"
carkasjak wrote:
"
wyzim wrote:

I've actually already uploaded a version for 3.3. I just forgot to update the forum thread title.

I just love your filter, been using it the last 3 seasons and it's amazing.
Thanks a lot for your work bro :D
Last edited by Napster4 on Jun 10, 2018, 6:21:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info