[3.6] Carcass.filter - discontinued.

"
Zurku351 wrote:
Hi I like it thus far, I only adjusted the sounds

But I would like to add the Imbued wand base.
The problem is I do not know to make him show me only the rare imbued wand base and hide all other bases. any tips?

If I understand you correctly, you want something like this:

Show
BaseType "Imbued Wand"
Rarity = Rare
SetFontSize 45

It shouldn't matter much where you put it as long as it's before the Junk section which hides everything at the end.
Hey there! any chance you'll update this to 3.1 in time? I loved the simplicity and adjustability of your filter

It was also perfect, working with filtration and very user friendly.
Last edited by Zurku351 on Dec 8, 2017, 4:42:58 AM
"
Zurku351 wrote:
Hey there! any chance you'll update this to 3.1 in time? I loved the simplicity and adjustability of your filter

It was also perfect, working with filtration and very user friendly.

I'll update it soon, but since it's terrible for leveling the first char in a league, I might wait until later tonight. Happy league start day \o/

EDIT: 15 hours into the league, my character is still really poorly geared and unable to clear fast enough to take advantage of my filter. I'm going to sleep soon, but I should have a version ready sometime during my next play session.
Last edited by carkasjak on Dec 9, 2017, 6:27:13 AM
First release for Abyss league is up. Remember to adjust currencies and map tiers to your own show/hide preference.
My character is still really weak, so I'm showing quite a bit by default atm.

Abyss: I show the rare abyss jewels and the Stygian Vise belts. Any new uniques will automatically be shown since I show all uniques regardless.

War for the Atlas: All Elder/Shaper rares are shown, but not non-rares. I might adjust this at some point after I've done enough testing in maps to decide.
Minor update today. There's nothing wrong with the previous version, though.

Decided to hide stygian vise since they drop far too often to be worth the effort.

Removed the block for abyss jewels since they are caught by the regular jewel block anyway.

Pruned some old bloat.
With how gigigi changed shaped maps in filters I had to list tiers 1-10 twice in order to cover their shaped versions. This change adds no useful features for filter creators, and only complicates things that were previously simple. Oh well.

I've filed a bug report about this issue here, which should explain it properly. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2045640

Updating to 3.7 is highly recommended if you want to run a shaped map strategy and hide lower tier maps. You'll have to manually hide/show the maps you want, but I've marked all the shaped maps with informative comments so you shouldn't have any trouble.
Last edited by carkasjak on Dec 14, 2017, 1:59:51 AM
With that new map stash tab out, how do i show all Tiers of map?
"
Zedrico wrote:
With that new map stash tab out, how do i show all Tiers of map?

Just change all the blocks in the map section from "Hide" to "Show".

I'm actually also showing all maps by default now because of the map tab.
Just pushed what will probably be the final update for a while.

Changes:
Spoiler

Added brackets to sections to be consistent with table of contents. (Thanks, Moksu)

Now hiding ES bases even in 84+ maps by default because nobody uses ES anymore and I just cba looking at them. Feel free to change this if you want.

Experimenting with showing Gripped Gloves, Fingerless Gloves and Two-Toned boots at ilvl 75+.

Now hiding transmutes, whetstones and armorer scraps by default since I've got a huge stockpile of them ;D
Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to have this filter, but with theses changes :

i don't want to see gold amulet (whites ones)
i want see wisdom scrolls
i want to see stygian vise belts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info