[3.6] Carcass.filter - discontinued.

What kinds of rares does this show?
"
What kinds of rares does this show?

Mostly just jewels, amulets and rings. I encourage manual edits if you want to see more or less.
i've tried to manually edit it so it hide lower tier maps drop but instead it just change the border colour from white to red and still showing as normal. Any help?
Really love it. thanks
Updated for flashback. As usual I implore you to manually edit the currency and map sections to suit your own atlas and league progression.
Preliminary Delve update with the new currencies, and some use of minimap icons. Bear in mind that I need more time to play around with all these new options and will probably change the filter a lot during the next couple of weeks.
Added some custom sounds. If you don't want to use them, just replace all the CustomAlertSound lines with the equivalent PlayAlertSound ones. The numbers in the file names correspond to the number after PlayAlertSound in the old versions.

Sound Pack Direct Link

Sound Pack Demonstration video
Last edited by carkasjak on Nov 7, 2018, 2:17:02 PM
Updated for Betrayal. Note that I'll be playing SSF this league, so don't expect frequent updates to the filter for the next 3 months. I will of course fix any major issues if they appear.
actually liked that filter in betrayal, will you update for 3.6?
"
zweckform wrote:
actually liked that filter in betrayal, will you update for 3.6?

There's an updated version in the direct download link. Didn't really have to add much. I've already quit this league because I don't enjoy the current state of the core game with Betrayal being unskippable and sulphite being too rare. I'd probably start looking for a different filter if I were you. It's unlikely that I'll keep updating mine if GGG keeps taking their game in the current direction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info