[3.6] Carcass.filter - discontinued.

I really like using your filter with the mindset of "if it's on the ground I want to pick it up". It works far better than neversink's for that purpose so I really appreciate you uploading this. I'm not quite into the hyper efficiency that you are though so I want to make some tweaks. Most stuff is fairly easy to figure out but I would really like to add in the ability to pick up "efficient" chromes. Narrow but tall and 4 socket gloves boots helm are things that I want to see on the ground to pick up. Do you have any insight into how I would add this into your filter?

Thanks again.
Pretty much the only good loot filter around. Thanks for making this, made my life 10 times easier.
"
magnus962 wrote:
I really like using your filter with the mindset of "if it's on the ground I want to pick it up". It works far better than neversink's for that purpose so I really appreciate you uploading this. I'm not quite into the hyper efficiency that you are though so I want to make some tweaks. Most stuff is fairly easy to figure out but I would really like to add in the ability to pick up "efficient" chromes. Narrow but tall and 4 socket gloves boots helm are things that I want to see on the ground to pick up. Do you have any insight into how I would add this into your filter?

Thanks again.

I'd recommend looking at the Chromatic recipe items ("RGB Recipe") section of NeverSink's filter for some examples.

This is an example of a block that shows all normal and magic 1x3 chrome items for instance:

Show
SocketGroup RGB
Width <= 1
Height <= 3
Rarity < Rare

There is also http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_filter for more information on the different conditions.

One important thing to bear in mind is this:
The blocks are prioritized in the order they come in the file, meaning that condition blocks that appear earlier in the file take precedence, applying their effects even if their conditions overlap with later blocks. Effectively, the script reads the filter file until it finds the first block that matches the item in question, follows that block's instructions, and then terminates.

Last edited by carkasjak on Feb 26, 2017, 11:04:56 AM
edit: oops missed your disclaimer
Last edited by Inygma on Feb 25, 2017, 5:34:46 PM
I'm kinda happy with Neversink's extreme colours and stuff with uber strict, but it's a mess to edit the filter so gonna try this one out. Seems really good by the first look, thanks for the good work :)

Also do you think you could add a direct link to a text file so we could right click -> save as? Just like OFRTA did it http://www.thiessen.im/PoE/oftrta_v2.5.1.filter (thx Muldini :P)
Hi there. At what point in a new league would you recommend starting to use this filter :)? When you reach Dried Lake Merc?
"
Frankenberry wrote:
Hi there. At what point in a new league would you recommend starting to use this filter :)? When you reach Dried Lake Merc?

When you feel comfortable clearing Dried Lake or low level maps quickly. To me that means oneshotting most packs and never dying. I don't think I can give you a less vague answer. Every character is different.
Last edited by carkasjak on Feb 26, 2017, 6:02:59 AM
"
carkasjak wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:

When you feel comfortable clearing Dried Lake or low level maps quickly. To me that means oneshotting most packs and never dying. I don't think I can give you a less vague answer. Every character is different.

Thank you. Looking forward to giving your loot-filter and loot-philosophy a go :)
"
Severinus3 wrote:
I'm kinda happy with Neversink's extreme colours and stuff with uber strict, but it's a mess to edit the filter so gonna try this one out. Seems really good by the first look, thanks for the good work :)

Also do you think you could add a direct link to a text file so we could right click -> save as? Just like OFRTA did it http://www.thiessen.im/PoE/oftrta_v2.5.1.filter (thx Muldini :P)

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/spookyglowingbadger/carcass-filter/master/carcass.filter

Note that this will include any commits between my versioned releases and might occasionally be unfinished. It should work fine though, since I always test before committing.

I updated the first post to include this link.
Last edited by carkasjak on Feb 26, 2017, 6:19:08 AM
Are you planning on updating this filter for 2.6 when it comes out ? If so, thank you in advance !
LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info