0.9.6 Patch Notes

"
Epicurwin wrote:
I'd say an ad hominem is more childish than someone asking the person that hold the burden of proof to provide evidence for their claims.
Good thing my response wasn't ad hominem! My comment about not knowing the game has nothing to do with him seeming childish. My statement about my having nothing to prove also has nothing to do with him seeming childish. There was no argument made where my insult would imply that his statement was fallacious simply because he acts in a childish manner. I merely insulted him amongst other statements. I didn't say 'you act like a child therefore you're obviously wrong.' It's clearly not ad hominem. An insult does not automatically make an ad hominem attack.

Reacting incredulously at the Dev's comments. 'I told you what was wrong, but you didn't fix it'(I paraphrased of course) and then acting even more incredulously at another commment.. and finsihing it off with an 'Oh yeah? Well prove it if you know so much' seems to me typical behavior of a teenager, or a 'young person' as I said before.

Now, your attempt at insulting me by improperly identifying a logical fallacy just isn't going to work. Perhaps you should try to assert your intellect elsewhere.

P.S. Just because I feel like being a little childish myself.. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/58385520.png/ - That's from Sareth's old build. Look closely.. I believe it says 49545.2 :P Told ya I've seen 20k+. I didn't say when though!! Mwahaha.
Really looking forward to this - been busy beating skyrim but I'm done now and will probably start a brand new spark witch for .9.6. 4 sparks by default will be interesting, can't wait to see how it plays out. I might even go for some of those crazy 1 hp keystones ;)

We (I) need more friend keys to hand out, too! :)
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Would elemental equilibrium result in -10% resist all after an attack containing all three elements?
No, if you deal all three at once they cancel out.

So it only works for spells/attacks that deal damage of a single element? And equipping items that added nominal amounts of other elements would actually null the keystone effect?
Added a new monster aura: Other allies can't die until the boss is killed. Plus Dominating Blow sounds interesting :).
Here's a link to a thread about the screenshot of the new quest/waypoint screen.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
It's been a while, I need to try and get a second first impression of this game. However, due to the poor quality of group play I may end up burned again. It's just not fun to play this game in a group and groups are generally my favorite thing about these game.
Happy Days Abound.
"
Chris wrote:
Here's a link to a thread about the screenshot of the new quest/waypoint screen.

Not bad, takes the fun out of finding areas though it seems, a little less information perhaps, I know its all about helping the newer players, but seems just a bit too helpful to me.

Yes, I do realize i'm a vet and I have been around a long time and I know the areas well, but perhaps less is more if you know where i'm coming from :)

P.S. Thanks for getting that portal scroll colour issue fixed that I begged for so long for :P!

Looking forward to the patch drop - not looking forward to reflect/boss must die first combinations!
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
Chris wrote:

Features:
  • Added a passive skill tree planner to the website. You can click your character at the bottom of the website to view its passive skill tree. When you're done planning a build, the site provides a link so that you can share it with other players.
  • uld cause some dungeon rooms to not spawn any monsters or chests.[/li]

Hmm. this does not seems to be working, or do I have to have the client up and running to see it?
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
xchokeholdx wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Features:
  • Added a passive skill tree planner to the website. You can click your character at the bottom of the website to view its passive skill tree. When you're done planning a build, the site provides a link so that you can share it with other players.
  • uld cause some dungeon rooms to not spawn any monsters or chests.[/li]

Hmm. this does not seems to be working, or do I have to have the client up and running to see it?

This feature will only be on the site once the patch is deployed (Wed morning, NZ time).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
that map is pretty darn nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info