0.9.6 Patch Notes

"
Gpas wrote:
hmm, with the way power siphon works does that mean i have to use a wand to get it? (gonna be a drag for my conduit templar)
Yes, power siphon is a wand attack.
Quite impressive game-changing patch! Definitely trying a shield block build.

Poor staff-users, implicit block and no block reactive skill.

Monster changes sound incredible. Those damn swarming apes were a pain in the ass before, and now they will be frenzied!! The new auras and modifiers should prove challenging. Thanks for posting the patch notes.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
oldboy wrote:
Summoner's dps is the lowest of the game, i just hope that you guys have plans for us :) (begining with minion counter ;)
As you can guess my next build will be a caster with no minion passive at all, i'am dumping my summoner

Summoning, as a whole package, is in the pipeline for a rework. I see it, right there, on the whiteboard with a version number noted next to it.

Chris will be updating the Beta Manifesto soon, which should give some guidelines of what it upcoming.

I really apreciate your reply even tho i was absolutely certain that you guys will take care of that.

There is no hurry since you are doing things RIGHT ! :)
Current exiles under command :

Snoop Lv 73 cold witch Normal
Razagaal Lv 63 Fire summoner witch legacy
Daggoth Lv 50 AoF summoner Templar legacy
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Karakkonor wrote:
Prove it.
Haha, spoken like someone with the mentality of a.. young person. I would say child, but I don't want to be too insulting. You don't know the game well enough if you can't figure it out yourself. I don't need to prove anything to you, kiddo.

I'd say an ad hominem is more childish than someone asking the person that hold the burden of proof to provide evidence for their claims.
So it looks like there are no new vendor recipes this patch? (cough*fusingorbs*cough)

Just wondering.

Also, it would be interesting to know just what the drop off is for the Point Blank Archer skill - sounds like something I would like to try out, but it's not as tempting if I don't know what the penalty at the long range is.
"
lemekim wrote:
So it looks like there are no new vendor recipes this patch? (cough*fusingorbs*cough)

They can easily be added in minor incremental patches like 0.9.6b as they become ready.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Just one question:
Is there now a recipe for an Orb of Fusing?
Would elemental equilibrium result in -10% resist all after an attack containing all three elements?

If so, there will be more use for gloves/rings/amulets that add minor amounts of damage in different elements.
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Would elemental equilibrium result in -10% resist all after an attack containing all three elements?
No, if you deal all three at once they cancel out.
So Lightning Strike can be used with daggers and claws?
What about the people who have finished all the quests, will they be able to obtain the new skillgems as a quest reward?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info