0.9.6 Patch Notes

Well sounds nice... 2bad I don't have Internet ATM ;{
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
"
skipjack wrote:
Well, even if you take the Doom Cast and Spell Power talents you have to spend 5 Points for Pain Attunement, which reduces the damage gain to 5% + 6int per talent point. Since all the other useful perks around PA are not really for a witch it is imo not worth going that route.
Pain Attunement gives 25% OVERALL damage. It stacks multiplicatively unlike all the Increased Spell Damage passives that stack additively.
Last edited by Strill on Feb 8, 2012, 4:59:42 PM
"
drezdenfonpux wrote:

says the guy posting on the internet forum
"
siffin wrote:
"
drezdenfonpux wrote:

says the guy posting on the internet forum

Haha, very true. Probably from a school or work computer though
Any idea when trading will be implemented or the friends list?
Looking for a clan/guild? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1889102

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rh8FXgt
"
Silver wrote:
It's been a while, I need to try and get a second first impression of this game. However, due to the poor quality of group play I may end up burned again. It's just not fun to play this game in a group and groups are generally my favorite thing about these game.

Is there any plan to update group play soon? I too, amongst others, have felt that having an easier way to find /and/ group with people would vastly improve the quality of the game-play experience. As it stands now, I almost never group with other players for instances because I don't feel comfortable not knowing their levels. I understand how instances work and I'm not abject to them in general, but I would like to see some auto-grouping of character of or around the same level when they enter the same instance within a few minutes time. Perhaps when you enter an instance with players already in it (which are near your level), you can see their portrait transparent in the upper right or left corner of the screen? Then it won't be like I'm constantly playing a single-player game... Anyways, just a thought.

EDIT: BTW, Fantastic patch! Getting excited to try this beta out again :D !
Last edited by Unforgiving on Feb 9, 2012, 12:13:08 AM
Great work guys yet again, congratz for taking your time and presenting us a better PoE experience. Monster behaviours, screen shaking, passive skill tree planner are especially the highlights for me ! All seems good, but i can't pass without pointing out these below;

"
Chris wrote:

• Added an improved Quest/Waypoint screen. It shows the layout of all the act's discovered areas on a map and displays their connectivity. You can select a quest to see where it is and how to get there.

Why we are forced to play in an pre-shown quest placeholders version of PoE, i really do not get it. PoE looks like is going in the way for newstarters, and i'm surprised how devs took this decision as they are aware that this feature will make other players frasturated which is quite obvious. This feature is the killer of exploring spirit of all players i must admit, despite its too much helpful side. It ruins exploring comletely, and will lead players just rush to their next quest maps.

"
Chris wrote:

• Reduced the life of normal monsters, but kept magic, rare and unique monsters the same.

We had another nerfing considered to reducing monster life on previous patch, yet we just got another going in the name of easiness.

My detailed feedback is here.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Feb 9, 2012, 8:10:46 AM
What is the big deal about a few waypoints?

They were never hidden or randomly placed, it seems to be more of a fix in case you crash or dc at transition.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
"
Drudley wrote:
What is the big deal about a few waypoints?

They were never hidden or randomly placed, it seems to be more of a fix in case you crash or dc at transition.

my bad, i was gonna mention the quest-waypoint related feature instead that one, now edited my post.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Great work guys yet again, congratz for taking your time and presenting us a better PoE experience. Monster behaviours, screen shaking, passive skill tree planner are especially the highlights for me ! All seems good, but i can't pass without pointing out these below;

"
Chris wrote:

• Added an improved Quest/Waypoint screen. It shows the layout of all the act's discovered areas on a map and displays their connectivity. You can select a quest to see where it is and how to get there.

Why we are forced to play in an pre-shown quest placeholders version of PoE, i really do not get it. PoE looks like is going in the way for newstarters, and i'm surprised how devs took this decision as they are aware that this feature will make other players frasturated which is quite obvious. This feature is the killer of exploring spirit of all players i must admit, despite its too much helpful side. It ruins exploring comletely, and will lead players just rush to their next quest maps.
Looking at how it works, I'm agreeing with you. They need to make the non-quest side areas like Dread Thicket and the caves in Old Field so they don't show up on your map at all until you've been there.

I'm also wondering why GGG would add something that takes out the exploration feel of their game.
Last edited by Strill on Feb 10, 2012, 3:54:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info