Chaos Flurry

What is the best, without Skyforth?
Imagine getting Malicious Vagan Dagger :o

I have so many questions!

How reliable is Poison / Bleed from Assassin on it's own while mapping and against tough Rares, Guardians and Shaper?

Shouldn't Dagger without Chaos damage cripple your damage by a lot though? How much accuracy I need to relaibly crit anything?

I have 30-45 Ex, what would be best option for me?

How you got this sweet Chaos damage / Accuracy ring? :P

Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 20, 2017, 5:59:31 AM
"
hisokasp wrote:
How do I craft a Chaos Dagger?

Only rolls on item level 83+

So I guess you could buy a cheap base and try your luck with alt spamming then double craft what you need.
Rolled stun immune enchant on boots (only merc, so 65% chance), I guess without heart of oak even 80% from uber lab wouldn't be reliable enough to survive right?

Is the life/mana leech the best boot enchant to aim for with this build?

What about gloves? It's not really obvious how most gloves enchantments scale, and thus what we'd benefit most from.

Shame I can't enchant my helm at the moment, as this post from Chris made me think you could:

Spoiler
"
Will I be able to enchant corrupted gloves/helm/boots in Ascendancy? Will the Enchantments override the implicits obtainable through corruption or can itens have both?

Ascendancy enchantments override corruption implicits. This is why we picked gloves/helms/boots, because they don't have corruption implicits as frequently.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1555700
Last edited by Xanoth on Feb 20, 2017, 7:49:31 AM
Does Hungry Abyss apply to mana leech?
merp merp
You no longer get Lifeleech % as an Implicit on Mortem Morsu so that version is pretty much Rip imho.
Well yeah but there isn't really a reason to use the Unique. I could see a version with a Vagan claw being pretty good though.
Isn't the biggest reason of using the claw being it a free gem link with poison and also physical converted to chaos damage. Sure the lost of the leech sucks but soul raker will cover that so its still a good cheap entry item until you get a better dagger.
You basically have 100% Poison with Voidheart, Ascendancy and Adder's Touch. The claw has like 90 phys DPS so there is really nothing to convert.

But feel free to use it if you want I guess XD
I was wondering what you level with? Do you switch to Blade Flurry as soon as it becomes available? Don't really need anything detailed. just initial skill gem to use and when you respec to BF. Thanks.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Mar 1, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info