Chaos Flurry

"
StickyEeeky wrote:
Was wondering how people seem to leech so much without Hungry Abyss or atziri promise?

I've seen a few people running the dagger versions (with duelist leech+ blood rage) without the jewel and seem to facetank most content?

Is the physical dmg on a crafted dagger really enough?

phys craft + blood rage is good, an extra jewel wouldn't hurt
Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for the nice build. I play sc, could you maybe provide a life based tree for the very first start of a new league? Later down the road I'll use the hc tree since from some level on dying even in sc throws one back quite a bit.

Another question I have is what do you think about using the divination card for getting a malicious gemini claw, would that be a cheap starter option, or would you prefer the unique claw?
"
Bomberchibbi2 wrote:
Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for the nice build. I play sc, could you maybe provide a life based tree for the very first start of a new league? Later down the road I'll use the hc tree since from some level on dying even in sc throws one back quite a bit.

Another question I have is what do you think about using the divination card for getting a malicious gemini claw, would that be a cheap starter option, or would you prefer the unique claw?

gemini claw means you'll have to drop a gem for poison gem, and that'll probably be inc crit damage. not sure which is better, but morsu is definitely a lot less hassle/still end game viable. added chaos gem is more than enough damage. also don't have to go through the trouble of regaling/crafting gemini claws since to vaal since you can just vaal morsus
Last edited by iorganic on Feb 5, 2017, 9:08:33 PM
I am doing a variation of this build and I was wondering if I could get your advise on something. I currently have 25 crit chance unbuffed and around 77 with all my power charges.

I am wondering if I should use inc crit chance or inc crit damage?

Without inc crit chance I would have around 90 crit chance with diamond flask. With inc crit chance and a diamond flask I should have close to 100 crit chance.
Hi, Dan.
Do you have another bandit character with learned chaos damage and сorruption (near 2 curses at the top of the tree). Why did you give up this build?
I would be glad of any help. Thank you
How do you craft % to chaos damage on rings? By essences?
Hello, im played build, like this, almost from start.
Here my gear.

11.5k ES
3.7k unbufed
6k conc + unbufed
14.5k conc + flasks + power charges
APS whith vaal haste and flask 10.1
Last edited by x12345 on Feb 7, 2017, 12:49:42 PM
Can you post a video of immune poison guardian ?
Curious to see the dps without the double dipping.
"
reliq wrote:
Can you post a video of immune poison guardian ?
Curious to see the dps without the double dipping.

There is a video of Hydra kill.
That's a nice build here! So Skyforths Vagan Dagger Hungry Abyss version of this build is the best in terms of both defence and offence but is the most expensive, am I right? Wondering what's the best version to pick if I have Skyforths but right now short on currency (have about 2ex right now)? Maybe some sort of Mortem Morsu + Skyforths build? Would be very happy to hear your opinion.

Edit: Got another question. Why Shield Charge instead of Whirling Blades?

Sorry for retarded questions, I'm pretty new to end-game builds.
Last edited by chieftainkys on Feb 9, 2017, 6:32:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info